If you're listening to music right now..

What are you listening to?

Nightwish - Bless the Child.

Blankwave Arcade - The Faint

Gates of Morpheus – Amethystium.

Fleetwood Mac - Rhiannon

The Thievery Corporation, The Richest Man in Babylon

A

Bessy, guess what I was just thinking.

I just listend to some contemporary minimalist, don’t know his name.

The more I try modern music, the more I like classical music. I’m not as pathologically old fashion as Hess to whom Beethoven is too futuristic, I attempted, recently, Bob Dylan and Zulu war ceromony music. The two geners involved here are a homospiecial time span away, and I was not particularly effected by either, so fortunately it proves that my ears are not superfacially timeist. If I have to compare, then I genuenly had more affection for the Zulu one. The only modern music which I managed to like is among smooth jazz, minimals and Beetle songs. Although I don’t need or desire listening to them as long as I have classical. Lyrics are generally a turn off for me, but this is precisely where I would credit Dylan for combining lyrics with music so smoothly so that my note seeking channel is not very offended by the words that I hear. Still though, don’t think that I would listen to the him again. If I was really in the mood for the gitar then I’d rather listen to a Mexican flamingo quartet. For me, the gitar died when Rodrigo did. I don’t know about the harmonica, but I think it has never really lived. Thus I refuted all Germanic style folk music.

Lauren Hill- Adam Lives in Theory

System of a Down - Sad Statue

The Monkees - I’m a Believer

Rush - Limelight

Death Cab for Cutie - The New Year

Kruder and Dorfmeister, K&D Sessions

Transylvanian Concubine-Rasputina

Not right now, but last song I listened to.

Gorillaz - All Alone

awesome

Welcome to the Jungle-Guns N’ Roses

Flogging Molly–Wonder and a Wild Desire

U2- Bullet the blue sky

Thrice - Music Box.

Do Make Say Think - End Of Music

Van Morrison and Bob Dylan - Crazy love