[soda/energy drink] Vault!

will they ever get this soda in Warsaw? and if so, how will they reach it?

-Imp

Umm… :-k

You’re right Mountian Dew is bottled dog-piss and all the others stuff you said is correct as well. However you still fall to Vault Mr. Skydaemon. :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun:

Yeah… Believe it!

You really like this shit, don’t you.

I guess so. FoD is a soda connaseurre… conna… hmm… he likes him some sody pop.

Yes, I have been drinking soda since I was five. Because of my vast amount of time drinking it I am some what of an expert in the subject. FoD is much like a expert of fine wine except for with soda. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I should cut down on the soda I drink.

nah, if anything, you should drink more.
[i]
Let grasses grow and waters flow in a free and easy way
But give me enough of the fine ould stuff that’s made near Galway Bay
And policemen all from Donegal, Sligo and Leitrim too
We’ll give them the slip and we’ll take a sip of the real old mountain dew

Chorus:
Hi-the-diddley-I-dill-dum, diddley-doodle-I-dill-um, diddley- doo-ri-diddley-di-day
Hi-the-diddley-I-dill-um, diddley-doo-dill-I-dill-um, diddley- doo-ri-diddley-di-day

At the foot of the hill, there’s a neat little still, with the smoke curling up to the sky
By the smoke and the smell, you can painly tell, that there’s poteen brewing nearby
For it fills the air with odour rare and betwixt both me and you
When home you stroll, you can take a bowl or a bucket of the mountain dew

Chorus

Now learned men who use the pen, have wrote your praises high
That sweet poteen from Ireland green, distilled from wheat and rye
Throw away your pills, it will cure all ills of pagan, christian or jew
Take off you coat and grease your throat with the real old mountain dew

Chorus[/i]

naw. soda is making me fat.

No I think your fat is make you fat!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Good for you, deny this horrible substance, don’t be a slave to it like so many others.

Yes. Yet I’m drinking soda right now. What up with that?

What soda?

You’re one to talk.

YOUR’RE Right ,I enjoy talking about how fat your fat is Darksied!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I suggest you try the OverLord of all Fizzy Drinks (or soda as you americans call it): Irn Bru, made in Scotland, and hard to find in the U.S. though it is possible!

Irn Bru is widely reputed to be an excellent cure for hangovers. This claim has some foundation in truth — all caffeinated drinks will soothe headaches to an extent, and sugary drinks will replace lost fluids and sugars.

Irn Bru is a seriously tasty drink, closely followed by Coke, but Water is the most universal drink of them all, and in some senses, superior!

I did not get the chance to have Irn Bru when I went to Scotland. I will have to look for it over here. If it as is as good as you say is it could be better than Vault. I wish I could have seen more of Scotland, But dad breaking his hip cut the trip short.

Your Dad broke his hip while in Scotland? Now that is unfortunate, a disaster. Well, if you ever find the time to come back, you will have no problem in hunting out a few cans or bottles of Irn Bru.

When I was in California all we could find was a tiny shop that sold Irb Bru bars…which is an orange coloured Irn Bru chewbar…pretty vile to be honest…but worth a look out!

Hope your Dad’s hip is on the mend!

It was a few years ago now so his hip is much better now. I hope to go back and see Stonehenge someday, since we missed that last trip. We did get to see a lot of the castles before he broke his hip. I finally went to a country that had things with my name on it, hard to find stuff with the name Duncan on it over here.