Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3 & Xbox 360)

Forgive me, I’m not going to write out an entire review in the traditional sense, but I just had to mention what a fantastic experience this game is. If it’s possible for a video game to be superior to film and television, GTA IV is a testament to that possibility. Action, drama, and just plain ol’ fun: it’s “cops & robbers” executed flawlessly amidst an unforgettable virtual New York City that after more than 40 hours of gaming I still haven’t seen entirely.

Driving is fun. Shooting is fun and intense. The story is memorable and immersive. The graphics may leave something to be desired, but the lighting and overall attention to detail is impeccable, even unparalleled. The sound (and soundtrack) is phenomenal. Quite simply, it’s the best sixty dollars I’ve spent in a long time. Not to mention, it may just be the single best video game ever made. You have Pong to begin things, and you have GTA IV to represent the culmination of video games to date.

Follow the link below if you must learn more, but I think it’s pretty simple: if you have a PS3 or Xbox 360, GO BUY THIS GAME! Dare I say if you don’t have a PS3 or 360, go buy one and BUY THIS GAME!

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=gta+iv+review&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f

Grand Theft Auto LOVE!!!

Gonna buy it, shoot some cops, fuck some hoes, and steal wicked wheels!!!

:laughing: =D>

I hate video games. Except brick breaker. I play it on my phone. It’s a good way to pass the time when people are trying to talk to you.

Isn’t this kinda like responding to a book review by saying “I don’t read”?

Maybe he is doing the GTA lifestyle in real life. :laughing:

But, Daybreak, what is philosophical about grand theft auto.

I do believe there are things you can name. I just want to hear it from a fan first.

Do you mean relative to the storyline, or the game in general, Gaiaguerrilla? I must say I’ve never given it much thought. Aside from certain vicarious aspects of playing a game that involves high degrees of immorality, nothing comes to mind. What are you thinking? I’m intrigued.

The GTA series embraces libertarian philosophy!

I wish they didn’t take away the stats…(muscle, fat…etc)

Theres some commentary about social life/human nature. the nature of healthcare, the nature of courts, etc.

Anyone want to hook me up with a ps3-friend-name if they’re interested in gta4 online, anytime.

Well my PSN online name is Undefeated77 if you (or anyone) want to send me a friend request. I’m rarely online, though - FYI.

and dwayne’s existential angst :smiley:

Booooring. No reason to buy this other than for the graphics. Played for 15 minutes and got bored.

The hell you say.

It’s like the Sims. They seemingly come out with 50 dollar expansions featuring a whopping new chair, new occupation, and maybe even a new tv. The game is identical.

I love the Sims especially when they talk. :laughing:

Hah yeah they sound weird when they talk.

How does an emulator work for Xbox 360? Can i play pirated games if i install this on Xbox 360? I have no knowledge about what an emulator is. Can someone please explain its function when installed on any console? Can i play pirated Xbox 360 games if i install this software?
Paying $50 for a game, i think is very pricey.

my psn is “bike_seat”

add me

also, yes, gta iv is excellent