A Collection of My Art (My Various Eyes)

Sweet!!!
How the hell did I miss this thread :confused:

I just found out that you can make facebook banners with the new profile look by making an image that’s 485 x 68, uploading it to apps.facebook.com/profile_banner/?type=discovery, and following the tagging directions.
I just couldn’t resist.

(background is not my original artwork)

Wow. Very gifted. Very, very gifted.

Thank you,

I’m slowly working on starting canvas work for original pieces.
My artwork in canvas will be like the meditations above and the abstract geometric pieces.

Did my first piece last night.
Posted the new thread for it here.

This stuff goes beyond me.

Keep in mind that not everything in here is 100% original artwork of mine.
Many are hack-up’s of other images.

I don’t want to take credit for things I didn’t do.

My new avatar for facebook and here.

[tab]abstract.png[/tab]

A simple sketch…
Which Direction?

[tab]

[/tab]

your thread inspires me
THIS site has a thread titled The Beautiful People with photos of unique looking folks that I would love to see you paint. :-$

Always happy to read folk liking the work in some fashion, thank you.
In regards to the photos. I’ll think about it. Two issues for me are that I don’t enjoy painting people as painting isa form of meditation for me, and these pictures are as sad as they get (warning to anyone clicking link. Link contains images of dead babies and deeply hurt people.).
It is extremely difficult for me to constantly stare into the eyes (as painting would require) of someone so desperately sad beyond measure and hope. Just one look shoots a knife into my heart, so looking over and over would be challenging and dangerous. Dangerous because I once was not so easily affected. I once could stare at such images on end with no impact more than looking at a novel pattern on a wall. I forced myself to find connection back to empathy, and I am somewhat a child to it as I am younger to empathy than others my age.
So I’m not sure this would be a good idea.

I sometimes forget where I’m at, that wasn’t intentional.

Hmm? Oh! No, no…you were fine.
I was just saying that I can see too much into their eyes.
One of the things that seems, for me at least, to be a side-effect of being empathetically disconnected from the human race and then reconnected is that when you look into the eyes of a person, you can see so, so, so, so, so much of what’s going on underneath - in regards to emotion.
The unfortunate problem for me is that, while I’m truly elated that I was able to find a reconnection back with empathy, I seem to have forfeited any sort of regulator to change the degree in which I feel something.
Some of those eyes are more than sad…they were in hell; a hell of screams and horror, ripping pain, corrosion, decay, copper taste molding into ash, stomach acid eating away at the bones, death slowly clawing at every pore from the inside out, and a desperate want for it to be over - to find liberation…at all costs.
Some of those eyes were tunnels to an abyss of this sort…and in them there was an inevitability where hope was no longer possible; they are going to be dead; nothing will save their decay - their cancer is too grown and too rapid.
I wish I could coddle them and rock them like a parent to a baby until they die; that’s all that can be left for them - they wouldn’t accept it anyway.

Death and decay, living hell.
That’s just me…like I said…eyes are dangerous for me now-days…I get sucked in like some sort of sci-fi show; I lose track of my time and become soaked in theirs.
If they are torn in such a way as these people are; then I risk a danger, and that danger for myself is that I could trigger a disconnect from empathy in protection once again.
Something I do not wish to do; it was too hard to climb out from the first time.

Learning the audio geometry of Stonehenge by mapping the primary straight angles that are used, and to then examine why they were used.
One thing’s for certain; this is one of the most unique geometric patterns I’ve bumped into from ancient peoples.

The pattern itself that arises.

Stonehenge with the Pattern overlay.
Image of Stonehenge does not match perfectly (hand drawn image, old site, imprecise engineering, etc…)

There is one other figure that this reminds me of, however: vitruvian man shares some similarities in using two centers rather than one, and sharing a pattern of self-referring ratios.

[tab]

arcspace.com/architects/grim … pac_16.jpg
nagata.co.jp/e_news/images/0701_2.gif
athensinfoguide.com/images/t … riends.gif
stuff.wso.net/images/studio/studio6.jpg
johnlsayers.com/Recmanual/Images/Studio%201.gif
i103.photobucket.com/albums/m140 … rPERSP.gif[/tab]

A conceptual symbol of the four relationships of humanity and their conceptual overlay with each other, represented by the overlapping square/diamonds.
Also represented is the awareness range of the relationships to the individual represented by the two circles; the greater of the two representing the maximum extent to which one is aware of their relationships extents, thereby representing the concept that ones relationships have aspects unto themselves that are not always within ones own awareness nor require one to be involved to continue.

The four relationships are:
You to yourself
You to others
You to inanimate objects
You to existing

[tab]

[/tab]

[tab]

[/tab]

I should explain that last one a bit…

It’s an image that I assembled by starting with a standard single sine wave.
The sine wave was inverted and paired with the original.
This produces a form of equal inverted harmonic sine waves.
This pair was then duplicated, reduced by half the amplitude, and doubled in frequency.
The new pair at half the amplitude and double the frequency starts its first peak within the end of the original sine wave.
This process was continued until the distance between the harmonic sine waves of one pair was equal to the smallest amplitude visible in difference.

After this, the meeting points of each pairs sine waves (where they bow together) were continued further instead of ending, so that they looped back (as electromagnetic currents do) onto a previous sine wave’s pair’s beginning nexus.

This entire process was then mirrored to create symmetry, then placed inside of a doughnut which suggests an interior draw (doughnut hole) and in which is comprised of half of the previous frequencies described per side of the doughnut.

This is then imagined to be in motion so that the frequencies are in modulation while the doughnut is in rotation of spin on three axis of movement, X, Y, and Z.

For those that use computer programs to create their art, what do you use and how much does it cost? I have been wanting to transfer my pen-and-ink skills to graphic design for a while I just hadn’t had the money to purchase a program. If I know what I’m saving for it might help. Thanks :banana-dance:

I use a variety of programs.
The most commonly used by most digital artists are CorelDRAW, Paint Shop Pro, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop.
None of these are all that cheap.