Rock/Metal

Share and discuss.

Re: Rock/Metal

Postby Phoebus » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:10 am

Perfect Circle - Passive is such a good track from such a shitty album, absolutely love it

My fav 'rock' songs include:

All so damn good...
Doomed to see what is illuminated, never the light.
Phoebus

Postby fuse » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:38 pm

Judith - A Perfect Circle

I've liked this song for a while, but I only just looked up the lyrics today. Funny how you can listen to and appreciate a song for it's emotional power and have not a clue about its lyrics. After reading the lyrics, I am sure that I still like the song, but my knowing the lyrics will definitely change the light in which I listen to it from now on.

I want to run my hand through wavy gray storm clouds. I want to hold the essence of being as it condenses inside me giving way to sweat, blood, and tears. ~
--
I would like more people to embrace their religion; not the religion they belong to. The religion of life, instead, that comes from being them. ~Jayson
--
    I am a man; nothing human is foreign to me. ~
fuse
Philosopher

Postby courtneycoles27 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:30 pm

Here is my dude......

Postby Blaze » Sat May 08, 2010 7:43 pm

I Ain't No Stranger Giving Love!
Blaze

Postby The Last Man » Sat May 08, 2010 8:09 pm

It is not the strengths, but the durations of great sentiments that make great men. -Nietzsche

Genius never desires what does not exist. -Kierkegaard

The first and last thing required of genius is the love of truth. -Goethe

The ideal genius, who has all men within him, has also all their preferences and all their dislikes. There is in him not only the universality of men, but of all nature. He is the man to whom all things tell their secrets, to whom most happens, and whom least escapes. He understands most things, and those most deeply, because he has the greatest number of things to contrast and compare them with. The genius is he who is conscious of most, and of that most acutely. -Weininger

I don't roll on shabbos. -Walter
The Last Man
Philosopher

Previous

Return to Art, Music, and Entertainment