2012: A would-be review

Shit.

I know Jonathon Ross said it was lazy and unispired. He knows everything about film so it must be true, your vote: shit is merely more anecdotal evidence that makes me not want to see this movie, even if offered a free blow job with my popcorn.

Is it cool if I move this to Arts, Music and Entertainment?

Hmmm.

Once upon a time I wrote a review in the arts like this and it was removed.

But yeh, because standards have dropped it seems :wink: y’can move it.

LOL

No, you put it in The Review, though. This is perfectly cool for Arts, Music & Entertainment.

Standards have dropped, though…j/k

Oughtist has a great thread going on there, I hope everyone has listened to his stuff.

There’s been too many of these reviewers who try to be clever and edgy by just typing up a youtube comment.

And what prevents a youtube comment from being accurate?

Usually the ones done by drunk 14 year olds with a massive chip on their shoulders and too much access to their parents booze cupboard. Or religious nutters or militant atheists. Youtube is a cess pool of ill informed lackwits, funny but it’s hard to take it seriously because you can say anything even when you really shouldn’t bother because no one cares ever.

I think i should add one more word in it and that is wholly shit. But it was a nice way to promote the movie by threatening the world on the name of 2010