So, whatcha reading?

Just curious to see what all of you are reading. I have recently finished ‘De Nederlandse Vertalingen van SPinoza’s Ethica - Piet Steenbakkers’, which translates as ‘The Dutch translations of Spinoza’s Ethica’. I am now starting ‘Spinoza-Plaatsen - Piet Steenbakkes’ (Concerning text and context of letter 76 (from Spinoza to Albert Burgh)). This translates into ‘Spinoza - Places’.

So, whatcha reading?

In between books right now. Planning on reading Brothers Karamazov next.

I’m reading Gilbert Ryle’s The Concept of Mind, just finishing up Zeldin’s An Intimate History of Humanity, starting up on Penrose’s Road to Reality (with some trepidation) and hope to make a good start on Marx’ Capital by Christmas.

That is a great book. If you ever decided you want to discuss any of it, make a post.

Categories - Aristotle
:handgestures-thumbup:

Objet Petit A,

It does not seem that any reviews have taken place in this thread, per se, would you mind if I move this thread to Arts, Music & Entertainment?

I don’t, but it seemed most fitting here. The reason I chose this place is because mundane babble felt as if it would invite many of topic posts. Since the topic concerns read works I felt this was a proper place for it. It reviews read works of users. What place would you think more suited?

I figured it would probably fall under the fremit of either Creative Writing, or Arts, Music, & Entertainment. If you would prefer to leave it here that’s not really a problem, though.

Well, I just think it suits this little corner of the forum nicely. It brings some life to the place as well. So, if you don’t mind I like it here. :slight_smile:

If you change your mind feel free to move it about, because it is not really important or anything.

On Interpretation ~Aristotle

Prior Analytics ~ Aristotle

I have this book called The Encyclopedia of Time that I’ve beening meaning to read. Essentially, this book covers every category of life that lends itself to temporal examination. A to Z