wedding

Share and discuss.

wedding

Postby geoyaba » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:09 am

Wedding Reception at a hotel in san francisco japan town, how can i add subtle japanese touches to my wedding? Ok so we are planning on having our reception at the Hotel Kabuki! it was recently renovated to be very modern and even has gone green. we love the venue but did not plan on a japanese decor,and really would love to accent our wedding with the japanese theme.our food and beverages already have subtle touches we want to see it in our centerpieces, and favors , tradition, and attire. our colors are platinum ,aubergine and lavender .
geoyaba

Re: wedding

Postby Blurry » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:06 pm

2 thumbs down.
"Nothing is original. Steal from anywhere that resonates with inspiration or fuels your imagination. Devour old films, new films, music, books, paintings, photographs, poems, dreams, random conversations, architecture, bridges, street signs, trees, clouds, bodies of water, light and shadows. Select only things to steal from that speak directly to your soul. If you do this, your work (and theft) will be authentic. Authenticity is invaluable; originality is non-existent. And don't bother concealing your thievery - celebrate it if you feel like it. In any case, always remember what Jean-Luc Godard said: 'It's not where you take things from - it's where you take them to.'" - Jim Jarmusch
Blurry
fuck

Postby Humpty » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:10 pm

so i'm wondering, when someone has a question like that and they're trying to find an appropriate forum to ask it...how do they find ILP?
i mean, when you google search Japanese Wedding does ILP come up?
what the fuck?
Humpty
Philosopher

Postby Blurry » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:33 pm

I want to know why a person would ask a group of complete strangers to help them plan their wedding.

Even a wedding planner is paid to get to know their clients so as to better plan the event to suit the involved parties.

Here's my opinion: don't get married.
"Nothing is original. Steal from anywhere that resonates with inspiration or fuels your imagination. Devour old films, new films, music, books, paintings, photographs, poems, dreams, random conversations, architecture, bridges, street signs, trees, clouds, bodies of water, light and shadows. Select only things to steal from that speak directly to your soul. If you do this, your work (and theft) will be authentic. Authenticity is invaluable; originality is non-existent. And don't bother concealing your thievery - celebrate it if you feel like it. In any case, always remember what Jean-Luc Godard said: 'It's not where you take things from - it's where you take them to.'" - Jim Jarmusch
Blurry
fuck

Postby Blurry » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:34 pm

Humpty wrote:so i'm wondering, when someone has a question like that and they're trying to find an appropriate forum to ask it...how do they find ILP?
i mean, when you google search Japanese Wedding does ILP come up?
what the fuck?

Nice hill, btw :)
Blurry
fuck

Return to Art, Music, and Entertainment