Really Awesome Website!

ScribblerToo
Scribbler_1.jpg

Fantastic find!

Excellent find Humpty - five minute doodle looks great - I might do some real big ones and print them out.

I’m addicted to this.

wow urs is the best one i’ve seen yet.

i’d like to see stuff made in this program integrated into other forms of art.

Eyes are difficult. Poor Mr. Beckett.

Thanks for sharing, Humpty!

I fiddled around a bit and now I’m going to start my first complete scribblertoo piece :smiley: A fun couple hours await me, I imagine.

Very nice job, Rust. I like the contrast of light and dark, which really makes the focus pop out. The large, prominent features, bulbous almost, likewise give a nice shape to the character. I definitely get an overall feeling and mood from him. Fortunately, his utter lack of interest in me hasn’t kept me from feeling something from him :laughing:

Yours looks pretty good too Tab, I’m impressed. I can tell you’ve done some drawing in the past. If the three girls are portraits of your daughters and wife (my apologies if I’m remembering things wrong when I recall your having two daughters), I hope you drew the two girls first; the behavior of the rightmost figure is a sign of impatience if I ever saw one. (Added a few minutes later via edit:) I took another look at the picture, and realized that perhaps you did not intend to portray the woman’s head as tilting backward, but rather slightly forward, from the perspective of a body lying horizontally, on its back. In my defense, your picture shows nothing below her neck, so I think my initial interpretation is valid, and my resulting comment humorous. I just want to make it perfectly clear that I meant NO DISRESPECT. Maybe you intended to represent the loves of your life, and somehow show that, though the love for your children and the love for your wife are distinct kinds of love, they are still connected, that they have the same source. Again, my deeming the woman impatient was NOT made from, and does NOT apply to, a context where she is lying on her back.

Hume, a lot of people seem to say that good art moves a person. If I ever were to come face to face with a man that makes me feel the way your Becket does, I can only hope I’d manage to turn around and run away in a graceful fashion.

Cheers Matt,

Boy that was carefully worded. :smiley: The sentiment is appreciated in any case. Three women seem to be a common theme in a lot of my spontaneous sketches. Somewhere I swallowed the Hecate early on.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

It better be epic :slight_smile:

Accidentally refreshed the page after spending a bit of time on my first one. Sad moment.

Today I made

Man meets God:

looks like he’s fisting a really big vagina.
i like it.

Can’t see it - tells me “domain unregistered”.

That is cool ,thanks for shairng.