Pav's (Music) Top 10

I’m going to try to do a new Top 10 List every 1-3 days, but I’ll keep them in this thread.

I saw a certain video by Jewel yesterday, which inspired this list, so…

“Pav’s Top 10 Hot Female Music Videos (With Rude Joke)”

WARNING: SOME JOKES WILL BE VULGAR AND OFFENSIVE

10.) Christina Aguilera-“Dirrty”

• It’s true that all she had to do to play hide and seek at the time was turn sideways, but any listenable music video with a half naked chick boxing is at least going to get a tenth place nod.

9.) Kylie Minoque-“Can’t Get You Out of my Head”
-I couldn’t get my hand off of my head. I’m sorry, but she has probably the third best ass in history.

8.) Fiona Apple-“Criminal”
-No joke, too easy.

7.) Natalie Imbruglia-“Torn”
-She sings, “I’m lying naked on the floor.” She says something about being cold and shamed before that, but it’s cool, I brought blankets.
–All joking aside, this song is absolutely terrific. I wonder what happened to her, she was an incredible singer.

6.) Michelle Branch-Any
-Pick a video, any one you want, she’s incredibly pretty.

5.) Katy Perry-“California Gurls”
-Can’t stand her. Hate to admit this. Next song.

4.) Tila Tequila-“I Love U”
-She can’t sing. The lyrics are incredibly stupid. The mute button exists for a reason, and Tila Tequila prancing around half-naked is that reason.

3.) Evanescence-“Bring me to Life”
-No joke. She’s also incredibly pretty with a killer voice.

2.) Moby (Featuring Gwen Stefani)-“South Side”
-Watch this video. If Gwen Stefani would lick my head, I’d shave it bald. I’d only be bald for a month, but Gewn Stefani will have licked my head forever.

1.) Jewel-“Intuition”
-Thank you, Jewel. Thank you. I intuit that I’m going to develop blisters on my right hand.