Sight

Coming soon.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8xgYcoH0tA[/youtube]

7:40

Some freaky-deaky shit right here…

Yea I’m surprised this doesn’t have more comments.

Wait, no in actual fact I’m not surprised at all. What am I talking about? Lol

I’m afraid if I click that video, the govt will turn on my webcam and catch me masturbating.

That’s incredibly dumb.

You saying it couldn’t happen?

“There will be, in the next generation or so, methods of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel… And this seems to be the final revolution.”
—Aldous Huxley, Tavistock Group, California Medical School, 1961

PS: Because Julen Huxley (Aldous Huxley’s brother) was head of the United Nations UNESCO he gave Aldous policy, planning and think tank papers from various research institutes. Aldous Huxley’s ideas are not science fiction; many are based on ideas floated by the think tanks.

PPS: To be fair, Huxley was talking about pharmaceutical drugs here but the same thing can be achieved electronically.

Huxley raises a good point:

If you asked this forum, I bet 7/10 would choose the immersion. Maybe even 8. Religous people would likely say no, and then one more—some of the conspiracy archetype.

The pragmatist should have a hard time coming up with an effective counterargument.

The ones who would say no do so either dogmatically or because of knowledge about the elite’s view that natural man must continue parallel to the machines.

If elites could do this, then they must under a code of secrecy, otherwise dissemination would result in informational chaos. Of course redundant informational techniques could mask or even mitigate this chaos to one of questionable appearances, in a perpetual, ongoing virtual debate, however, even this may dam up a social paranoia of untrusthworthiness, where cyber policing would in fact, become a global terrorism of almost unmanageable dimensions.

None of the info on that date would be correct, the maker clearly hasn’t ever interacted with a woman. :stuck_out_tongue:

Time to piss on our x-box’s I think.

The third world would be free at least.

Personally if I had such software/hardware right now, I wouldn’t use it much ~ if at all, certainly not all the time. As soon as it starts getting in your face, telling you what to do and how to act, you wont keep using it, such technology would have to be passive imho.

Why not? That is what occurs today, just a bit less removed. The TV comes on for instance, and then the news tells you ‘OK, do or think this now.’

It’s exactly what occurs.

that’s true, but I hate all that stuff, ‘press the red button for more’ ‘would you like batteries with that sir’, I hope that taking it all a few steps further would alienate people from it.
don’t we become oblivious to the programming after a while ~ or is that the problem? I.e. we allow it all to run straight through us without taking much notice, and in that the subconscious is being programmed.

You do if you actively study it.