Do you know a back-handspring?

[list] [/list:u][size=150]Do you know a back-handspring?[/size]Setting: Gymnasium.
Characters: Annika, Vera, Nadia, Olga, Larissa, and Bela are gymnasts. Miss Károlyi is their coach.

[list]i [/list:u][size=150]1987[/size]Olga: Do you know a back-handspring?
Nadia: I can do a quadruple-back-handspring.
Vera: That’s impossible.
Annika: It’s real.
Vera: Evidence?
Olga: La la!
Vera: You’re a monkey!
Olga: Monkey see, monkey do.
Annika: [to Vera] You could if you would but you won’t so you can’t.
Vera: You’re talking out of your leotard.
Nadia: I pull quadruple-back-fulls all the time.

[list]ii [/list:u]Larissa: I’ve seen it.
Vera: I haven’t.
Larissa: I have. Seeing is believing.
Annika: Sort of…
Olga: Wires!
Larissa: It wasn’t at the circus. It was at Nationals!

[list]iii [/list:u]Larrisa: Here is a very excellent description, with diagram. I quote, “Start with a short run and end it with a skip or skuff on the right-foot, as weight goes forward on left-foot whip arms down fast, crossing right over left, bend at the waist, not at the shoulders, the hands should be almost together, this immediate twist of the upper body gives faster and closer turn and snap down, feet should be together in inverted position, keep elbows straight throughout, get a good shoulder push for the snap down, land flat-footed, facing the starting position, with arms up.”…
Vera: So?
Larissa: It’s from the E - G - C. European Gymnastics Committee.
Vera: You’re from the E - G - C! You’re from the moon!
Larissa: I’m from my mama. And my mama told me she saw a quadruple-back.
Olga: My mama told me you’re a Hippopotamus.
Larissa: She said: Minsk, '82, third-round floor, open, Nastia Liukin –
Vera: Shoosh!

[list]iv [/list:u]Annika: Where’s Miss K?
Olga: Can Miss K do back-quads?
Vera: She’s with Bela doing bars. Why?
Annika: Miss Károlyi! Miss Károlyi!
Miss Károlyi: Yes? What is it?
Vera: Miss Károlyi, these girls say there is such-a-thing as a quad-back-handspring; but I say: no, that’s impossible!
Nadia: That’s my usual warm-up!
Vera: Yeah right!
Larissa: Oh Miss Károlyi! Tell her it’s so!
Annika: Teach us a back-quadruple-handspring Miss Károlyi!
Miss Károlyi: Girls, do you really want to know a back-quadruple-handspring?
Vera: No way! I won’t even try!
Miss Károlyi: My God girls…

[list]v [/list:u][size=150]1992[/size]Announcer: Score from judge from Poland?
Judge from Poland: Dziesięć.
Announcer: Score from judge from USA?
Judge from USA: Nine.

[list]vi [/list:u]Olga: Woo!
Annika: He he!
Nadia: You stuck that back-quad girl!
Vera: Now I know.
Larissa: Wow. She did it Márta!
Miss Károlyi: That’s right girls. You can’t just believe everything people say. You have to believe in yourself.

н.

dfhsdhd or David7, pick one.

I can’t recall the other password. So I’ll defs go with dfgsgad.

If you’re wanting some author input about interpretation of Do you know a back-handspring? it’s kinda an allegory for nonduality?

How about “Vana”?
Do you know a back-handspring, 2009 MI Version

or Hadji…
dissidentphilosophy.lifediscussi … handspring
Or Vana in other forums…
exploringyourmind.forumotion.com … handspring
perfection.niceboard.org/t291-do … handspring

They’re all the same “person”; that’s expressing the no-self doctrine of nondualism?

The interpretation has changed since '09,

"Olga has asked for an experiential (anecdotal) answer.

Larissa provides the “biblical” account with second-hand authoritarian confirmation. (also anecdotal)

Nadia has the experience, but can’t share the “knowing” except as anecdote.

Vera finally has the experience, but has the same problem as Nadia. All she can say is that she “knows”, but cannot share that “knowing” with any other.

And so what can be said about knowing? It depends on what one accepts as proof, doesn’t it? Have you experienced God? All you can do is say yes or no. Your experience is not and cannot ever be my experience. And so we return to square one… What was the question?"
[size=85]- jtt[/size]

The real art: Autie Miller’s back-handsprings: youtu.be/7QqI_Riwv-Q

Why the need for so many different aliases?

Good question. Umm… There is really only one true Self: the Void, in which all these manifest appearances arise… Why…? Why…? It’s the dream of separation… Fear. Why – ?

Here’s what Wiki says as an answer,

“In spirituality, and especially nondual, mystical, and eastern meditative traditions, individual existence is often described as a kind of illusion. This “sense of doership” or sense of individual existence is that part which believes it is the human being, and believes it must fight for itself in the world, is ultimately unaware and unconscious of its own true nature. The ego is often associated with mind and the sense of time, which compulsively thinks in order to be assured of its future existence, rather than simply knowing its own self and the present.” [my italics]
[size=85]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ego_(spirituality)[/size]
Arthur Osborne remarks the following of Ramana Maharshi’s teachings, an un-answer,

“[T]heory has to be adapted to the understanding of the seeker… For those who were capable of grasping pure, non-dual theory, [Bhagavan] explained merely that the question does not arise, for … the ego has no real existence…”
[size=85]Teachings of Sri Ramana Maharshi in his own words[/size]

EDIT:
Eckhart Tolle speaks to this point, “It’s part of the evolution…”, youtu.be/bImdyQn43s8

Huh. You have to go through the whole registration process again, come up with a new user name, just because you can’t remember your password? Gee, if only this site had that option where you could just click once to have your password reset.

Oh wait…

But I wasn’t asking Wiki, I was asking you about your own specific reasons for continuously trying to start over with new identities; it’s almost as if you had something to hide. If one didn’t know better, one might almost think you were trying to use obfuscation to evade the question.

But then I have to remind myself that one would have to be pretty simple-minded to keep trying to hide behind new identities, while at the same time posting the same text, verbatim, time and time again, as well as promoting the same pro-pedophilia agenda over and over.

After all, who wouldn’t see through that?

I’m telling myself you’re going for the NIGYSOB and have lost sight of Do you know a back-handspring? The subject of which I interpret as God-identity. To respond to your question and steer the discussion back on-topic: some identify with a performance, a role, a persona; while others see personal identity as just a performance: having remembered who they really are,

youtu.be/BC-2dM_XtcY

xoxo

Vana?

Banned.

Pedophile, multiple identities to circumvent previous bans.

Then…um…isn’t this guy, the OP writer, banned?
I mean, it’s him…
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=180334

Yeah, I nuked him after making my post.