Autie and Ramana

[list][list][list]
Autie and Ramana ©[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Best of body and mind –

[size=85]“Autumn Miller was born in Orange, California in 2001. She began dancing at the age of 5 and has trained in ballet, tap, jazz, hip hop and contemporary. Over the years, Autumn has won numerous titles and championships including “Miss Star Power”, “Miss Primetime”, and Jump’s “V.I.P. Regional Winner”. Autumn currently trains 20 hours per week at the highly acclaimed Mather Dance Company as well as being a diligent student and also a working actor. Her outstanding achievements have opened the door to many wonderful opportunities in the entertainment industry. Some of Autumn’s credits include: performing on ABC’s Dancing With The Stars alongside Lacy Swhimmer and Mark Ballos, Disney’s new hit show Shake It Up, and appearing in Willow Smith’s Whip My Hair music video. You can also see her most recent work in the Just Dance 2 Kids video game for Wii. Autumn enjoys hanging out with her friends, walking her dog Mr. DJ and jumping on the trampoline. Autumn is known for being kind, caring and a free spirit. She continues to inspire and share her love for dance through her popular “Autie’s Freestyle Friday” performances. he continues to stay grounded and appreciative knowing that God is responsible for all her given talents.”
autiemiller.com/biography/

Sri Ramana Maharshi was a sage who lived at the holy mountain Arunachala in Tiruvannamalai, India during the 20th century. Sri Ramana vouchsafed for mankind a straight and direct path that permanently eliminates the sorrows of human existence and leads one into the bright, everlasting light of all-blissful awareness. The quintessence of his teachings can be found in his prose work Who am I? When one realizes one’s true nature, he experiences eternal happiness and becomes immortal. Sri Ramana recommended the technique of self-enquiry to realize this truth. He assured that anyone is eligible to pursue this path, regardless of race, religion, or creed.
sriramanamaharshi.org/[/size]