The Science of Lust

Why was I never taught this before?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIQqCDbgiAM[/youtube]

Seduction is an art not a science…

oh god…

Care to expand on your reaction?

As science IS…

The observation, identification, description, experimental investigation, and theoretical explanation of phenomena.
b. Such activities restricted to a class of natural phenomena.
c. Such activities applied to an object of inquiry or study.
2. Methodological activity, discipline, or study: I’ve got packing a suitcase down to a science.
3. An activity that appears to require study and method: the science of purchasing.
4. Knowledge, especially that gained through experience.
:laughing:

So it would seem that the ART of seduction is most definitely a science, Magsj - it involves social science/ behavioral science, psychological profiling; it’s chemistry; one might say that it’s even a part of physics (the law of attraction), ad continuum practiced by some in a very methodical and destructive way.

I know what science is thanks… I studied it for long enough :wink:

Some things are innate, but they can be quantified through Science, so why the uproar and horror over my post? Is it a human imperative to always need to be right?

Seduction is an art, otherwise how do you explain how I ended up with a guy gaffer taped to a chair, who I pistol whipped into giving me a blow job, after being whipped to unconsciousness by 3 lesbians. And more importantly why does this guy keep calling me over and over, about potatoes, and his need for air and such?

Ok I might of dreamt most of that. But the point still stands, anything that isn’t pinned down by precise measurements is an art, if you can use science to pull a guy who lets you gaffer tape him to a chair more often than chance, homosexual or not, then you win.

But the question is Tralix… did you enjoy it? :stuck_out_tongue:

I think I need to quit with the statements because it brings out the righteous crowd. #-o

Anyone read The Art of Seduction? by the same author as The 48 Laws of Power… the side quotes are the best :smiley:

Hells yeah. Dreams are fun no matter how disturbing or how often the safe words are “papa controls your breathing.”

Compared to the real dream I had this morning as opposed to the one I just made up to prove a point, it was a pale imitation. I would explain it as good but it was kinda one of the lucid things, I couldn’t get home, I magicked a train ticket to please the conductor even though I hadn’t bought one, and then got a hand job from a fellow passenger, who then disappeared, then I imagined something better, what I really wanted, at which time I set off around the train to find something that was a real fantasy. Now this sounds good, but with all lucid dreams, once you are conscious you start placing limits on your dreams that are logical, so I ended up with something other than my dream, and it was so boring ultimately that I ended up waking up. Lucid dreaming is fun, if you can do it, but it is an art. I’ve lost the ability to fly in dreams simply because in real life I am scared of heights.

…but did you follow the Science manual on that Tralix? and if not, how were you possibly able to do this without one… I am truly baffled :confused:

Lucid dreaming is something you can either do or you can’t, and it’s almost impossible to train yourself to do it unless you are quite skeptical and become conscious at certain ridiculous dreamscapes, that can vary from the scary to the hilarious.

What branch of science did you study, Magsj? :slight_smile:
And yes, with some people, it [is] a human imperative to always need to be right. :laughing: And at times we all sucumb to that drive, I think, depending on just how passionate we feel about something.
I think it’s a controlling issue that stems from the same place as does one’s need to seduce and also to be seduced. There are two sides to a coin. :laughing:

What I was trying to get at Arc, is that things existed before science defined them, but I do love fucking science (as the saying goes on Facebook) :smiley: