The Corporation - Full Documentary

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnE8D3tgZ5c[/youtube]

Yeah I recently recommended this in the Netflix thread.

Shit’s fucked up, and running the world.

I would recommend you check the few other posts I have in the AME thread.

My basic premise is this. If you have a message, say it. Unfortunately, if someone else has a message and a megaphone, they can drown you out. Now, just imagine those multinational conglomerates, and how big their megaphone is. Sometimes people have important things to say, but lack billions of dollars to spread their message. And if what they say runs contrary to what those with billions to spend have to say, you will not hear their voices.

“Information thrust upon you is generally to be avoided. Information worth having must generally be sought out.” - The Doorman

Between Adblock for my web browsing, and using the public library to get movies and TV shows, I have not seen a commercial in quite a while. (That’s not to say I’m not constantly bombarded with ads during my commute… but I basically have an extra 2 hours per day with the removal of ads and commercials from the media I consume. Instead of watching ads for Tampons, or ads for a TV, while I’m watching TV… I watch TED talks, documentaries, read… whatever. Just about anything, even watching static, is better than watching advertisements. Static is less damaging to your psyche.

The Doorman