Farcry 3

gamerevolution.com/news/get- ā€¦ ndle-15657

It might actually be a great deal for FJ since his graphics card isnā€™t that great.

both, canā€™t fast travel.

You donā€™t know thatā€¦

:laughing: True. canā€™t yet though and also you canā€™t hunt a tiger with a compound bow in a jungle without chance of really dieing in reality.

True but I coulde try.

You ever get real drunk and ride in someons care? With how much of a stooper your in yuā€™l swer you got to the next spot instantaniouslly.

Shit Iā€™ve had that feeling just driving to work in the morning.

Also iā€™m slighty drunk right now so iā€™ll blame my poor spelling on thatā€¦yeahā€¦

offly early in the morning to be drunkā€¦ what time is it where you are?

8:00 AM Iā€™ve been drinking all night, got a good buzz goingā€¦ :obscene-drinkingdrunk:

had days like that or should i say nightsā€¦ go out partying or something?

:laughing: No iā€™m an involuntary unemployed recluse, who had nothing better to do and a love of Rum.

Publish an e-book. Not right now, while youā€™re drunk, obviously.

I was trying to right some form of story ehā€¦ what else can an observer be useful for than chronicling ideas?

Observing and chronicling is important, but I reckon youā€™ll develop a more creative streak in your 20s that, since Iā€™m invariably right about everything, you might as well get a head start on by embracing it now.

Starting playing farcry 2 the other day, really awesome gameplay I think. Installing 3 now, goign to test it on my compy.

After playing some of farcry 2, I thought about how much better FallOut would be with FarCryā€™s gameplay. Fall Out three combined fps with a new take on classic RPG-style fighting, and did neither of them very well imo. Iā€™d love to play a game in the Fall Out universe with Far Cryā€™s gameplay mechanics.

^exactly^!!

btw farcry 3 works with my specs, just a bit jumpy on the animations, but on lowest settings gameplay is more than playable. itā€™s great.

I had that exact same thought FJ.

I ordered this it arrives on Friday +. I am now so glad I did. :smiley: