Birthday Card for my Daughter

Lol. Very nice but you forgot the princesses.

Thanks.
I’m not sure what that means…

So her name is Summer Jesus?

It means I doubt one-year-old girls appreciate the finer points of abstract design. How about my little pony…?

Why is there only one yellow rectangle?

I doubt 1 year olds appreciate cards at all. Or pictures of princesses or ponies, more often than not.

Her name is Summer Jesus, yes.
The reason for the yellow rectangle is to make people ask questions.

A+

But I thought her name was Sum Mer. Is that latin or something…?

Sorry, I’m being an asshole. Congrats on your baby daughter FJ. Kids are totally fab.

It’s a new language, you’ve probably never heard of it.

I see a version of your avatar making a few appearances on the card. Reminds me of chemistry or schematics. With a heart element. It’s nice. Tomorrow is Father’s Day, in the states.

I see the avatar thing as well, that was not intentional and probably causally unrelated. Maybe not though…

Why not write a poem to her for her first birthday including her name, Summer Jesus.
Maybe the card could include these big bubbles floating upward into a sunny sky with her name spelled out, each letter in a different bubble.

That image, excluding your daughter’s name is kind of cold for a little female.

All part of my plan…muahahaha

Que?

Nice idea, Jesus :slight_smile:
I think that anything we do from our heart or creative process is more special for our loved ones. When you receive the first drawing or scrawling from your daughter and she says “that’s for you, daddy. It’s our house”, or a picture of you. You’ll probably treasure it forever, or at least remember it forever. I know I have.
It’s my daughter’s birthday on sunday, she’ll be 10. I took her out today to try on some new clothes and bought her a pretty summer dress.
I love being a dad :smiley: