Civilization V PC

Anybody play Civilization V? I like all of Sid Meiers games.

Currently I am working on two game projects. One where I am creating a reconstruction of Genghis Kahn’s golden horde and another is a reconstruction of medieval feudal Japan.

google c-evo.

it is a free fast tiny version of civ1.
you have to research new units on it though.
you custom make each unit design.
tiny i mean it is like a few megabytes in size.
it works on my vista computer.
you might like it.
also i can email you a free copy of call to power 2 if you dont already have it.

To Dan:

Yeah, I’ve heard about that online miniature one. I’ll have to check that out.

I would like to play against others. The A.I. is boring playing against.

Call to power? That sounds very familiar.

Sure, send that link to me.

PM sent.

I played this recently. I also played Civ 4. I have a weird relationship with these games. I binge on them at first, and then all of a sudden they just feel like a complete waste of time, so I rarely ever finish them.

I’ll tell you why it is. At first, I’m really anal about the development of my cities. I’m involved so to speak, but then as my civilisation gradually expands I become less involved because they practically take care of themselves. Y’know the point where you build wonders simply because there’s nothing urgent to build and it’ll only take 10 rounds to complete. And it’s generally at this point I lose interest. And I’ve already begun wiping out my neighbours because that level of boredom sets in earlier on. War because there’s nothing else to do. Nothing essential or dramatic about it. So yeh, this is why I can’t get into Civilization. FPSs are more rewarding in all honesty.

I can’t get enough of the game. It’s like advanced chess to see who can take over the world out of 22 civilizations. I’m playing a game recently where I am the Mayans.