That’s the piece I just moved.
The Bishop from b5 to d3

dfg.jpg

N g3-f5

N a3 c4

N f5-e7

Knight takes Queen
N c4xb6

This isn’t allowed to be another ‘error’ of yours btw. You moved your queen there in this post, and I posted a pic of it a couple moves ago in that position, so there’s no excuse for not knowing it was there.

dfg.jpg

No problem fannel, my queen told my king all about it and actually he took cyanide. He didn’t want to be captured in disgrace and cartwheeled down mainstreet hog tied. All along I was hoping white would win. I knew I was playing for a lost cause. But won’t give up form him. I thank you for the game signed : obe mr nice guy.

You did pretty well, obe. The game wasn’t lost until your queen was lost.

Actually, I didn’t feel all that good about it some time before the queen’s was guillitoned. I was squeezed into a corner, and you got me pretty well in toward the end of the mid game. I knew that it was downhill when you advanced the pawn to block my queen’s threat down the file leading to your King.

I started from where you quit, against an AI that’s generally better than me, and it played a good game. It actually turned out that, even though I took your queen, my queen was trapped in the process. So you weren’t as far down as you thought you were. In the end game, I had 2 rooks and 2 bishops against a rook and a knight – tough, but probably not as tough as you thought it was going to be after you lost your queen.

If you want to go again, this time you play as white

It'd be a pleasure. Et me know if you have time sometime after Thanksgiving.