Play a online game of chess?

I seem to remember there being a chess thread way back here where members would play against each other. I would like to revive that again.

Would anybody like to play a online game of chess?

I can’t say that I would respond right away with each chess move as a single game could go on a month, but I would atleast try to respond with each chess move as often that I could.

Let the games begin?

Yes, let them begin,and I propose a scenario of expanding the concept, as in hunger games, one winner was expanded to two, I think we may have succeeding moves, of black and white, with a caveat: anyone can take the next turn, and the winner will be a generic white or black. No bad moves will be cause for severe public criticism or humiliation, so that players will not feel bad out of shame of lacking alternate moves.

I propose the white starting out P-QB3. If you do not agree to these terms,or do not see this move a good beginning, the opening move can be nihalated and a new one taking it’s place.

There may be a limit of say, 5 nihilations of opening moves.  Violations will leave a subsequent cancellation by same player to get in on the next move.

There may be no limitations on the durations of moves, as long as game is finished by the end of this year.

All proposals for a differing set of rules, modified, or entirely rewritten, should be done up to a maximum of 5 proposals.

So to begin, I propose.  P-QB3........any responses, modifications, objections, or moves?

Yes, if anybody is interested in playing online against each other.

Pawn from b2- b3?

Yes, different nomenclature. P»QB3 it's a modern opening.  . Dangerous, but can be exciting.

Just use standard chess notation otherwise you’re going to confuse me. :slight_smile:

Pawn g7-g6

So far: white pawn b2-b3, black pawn g7-g6

N(knight)~f3

Pawn b7-b6

So far: white pawn b2-b3, black pawn g7-g6, white knight to g1-f3, black pawn b7-b6

N~a3.

Bishop f8 - g7

So far: So far: white pawn b2-b3, black pawn g7-g6, white knight to g1-f3, black pawn b7-b6, white knight b1-a3, black bishop f8-g7

.d2~d3

Steady as she goes

Bishop c8-b7

So far: white pawn b2-b3, black pawn g7-g6, white knight g1-f3, black pawn b7-b6, white knight b1-a3, black bishop f8-g7,white pawn d2-d3, black bishop c8-b7

.c1~f4

C1~f4

Black pawn d7-d6

So far: white pawn b2-b3, black pawn g7-g6, white knight g1-f3, black pawn b7-b6, white knight b1-a3, black bishop f8-g7,white pawn d2-d3, black bishop c8-b7, white bishop c1-f4, black pawn d7-d6

.e1~d2 (queen move)

No hurry Ty, I am still here.

Didn’t you mean Queen d1-d2?

I’ll reply with Queen d8-d7

So far: white pawn b2-b3, black pawn g7-g6, white knight g1-f3, black pawn b7-b6, white knight b1-a3, black bishop f8-g7,white pawn d2-d3, black bishop c8-b7, white bishop c1-f4, black pawn d7-d6, white queen d1-d2, black queen d8-d7

I am @ work. The best is we continue evenings. Yes I believe that’s right. Hope you are having a good day @ work. Don’t let them ego-trip you.work is work like they say. Later.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvEnIkz82A0[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEjgPh4SEmU[/youtube]