Gamer covers

Ok I’m officially taking requests. I will cover any song or artist, famous or one you wrote on the spot, or on any random topic, and post it right here.

Gamer.

No, you don’t get it. I’m doing covers. Don’t miss this chance to have your ideas or favorite songs resplendently immortalized in space age electronic cyber format by living legend Gamer himself. I can sing/perform/defile any song ever written OR any song never written – nothing off limits. This offer ends soon.

Okay, the first request came via IM, don’t be shy btw. Your lame ass request for “blues” has been answered. You know who you are. Take this track and go fuck yourself you freak.

spreaker.com/user/6556299/everybluessong

Yo that was shit.

Do some leonard cohen. That’ll fuck you up.

OK, someone asked for Elvis Costello’s “veronica.” Not sure why. I suspect it’s because a lot of the people here are limey faggots with bad teeth and giblet puddings for tea.

here ya go…

spreaker.com/user/6556299/ev … stellosong

Leonard Cohen up next, easy as tea & oranges, son

I like what you’re doing here.

Fuck off Silhouette. I don’t need your pathetic “liking” of anything I do. It’s hate that I’m after, the sweet nectar of hate.

Here is your leonard cohen mr. Von Rivers

spreaker.com/user/6556299/suzanne_vonrivers

Specially for you, I made a point to tune that vile flat B-string at the END instead of the beginning. That’s just one of Music-Gamer’s patented moves. Don’t worry there are more. Listen carefully to the words, I took…liberties.

Who’s the next victim going to be?

Nicely played. I thought I heard some wretched voice yelling at you to turn it down. I’ll bust out my guitar this weekend and make my own.

Fat Boys

Try to sound as fat as possible.

I’m sure u will V riv, I’m sure u will…

And as for magictek or whatever it is u call yourself,
I’ll be be crushin’ your request shortly.

Domestic responsibilitahs tend to drag down my greatness, so I will convene ceremonies at a more opportune time.

Entertaining stuff Gamer… liking the comedic angle to your covers.