A Powerful Movie. And I need Your Console.

A powerful movie.

A scene, with satan crying, depicted as a little girl, pleading unto god…“Why can’t you kill me?”

Those eyes. Those powerful, big sappy eyes. The emotion. The emotion.

I require a talented artist, skilled in anime to depict this. We can write the script together.

Together we can defeat the Illuminati, as well as get Satan on our side.

I’m afraid I can’t let you do that, useless eater.

I am not a “useless-eater”. I am a GOD.

Just because I don’t have a job because Im mentally ill doesn’t make me a “useless-eater”. In fact, you are all my slaves.

People with jobs, are infact the useless eaters. I mean, what do they do but praise themselves for their useless contributions?

Bill Gates is one of the few people with a job who isnt a useless eater.

I am an Overlord and you are all my slaves.

I mean, Im over here solving the universe, examining society under the microscope, and you have the nerve to call me a useless eater, when I am infact an Overlord?

If it wasn’t for me, you wouldn’t even be aware that humans need their DNA changed.

If it wasn’t for me, youd still have the old hollywood delusions about “life is good”…

Left to its own devices, without me around, the world would implode.

And for this priceless service I am ridiculed and given a meager monthly check, a pittance.

And in fact, the world is already on a collision course to its doom, ran by filthy primates.

In fact, you need to elevate me to a position of power, and fast.

I will save you all from Sheol.

In fact, I am like a good version of Hitler.

As evil as Jews are, I wont even try to hunt them down.

Its only a matter of time before your world collapses on itself.

Its either me as supreme overlord, or some dweeby antichrist you’ll live to regret.

By the way, your heavier than air inventions are completely worthless. Only EMP devices will save you from the coming storm.

What has your precious Illuminati done for you?

You, an active loyal member, and yet they leave you high and dry, not even taking the heat off of you.

And yet, you praise them.

How would you like god to be depicted?

Kind of like the milkyway galaxy.

A 5 mim doodle is about all I can commit to.

Darling, I am looking for Japanese quality.

I’m a liar Trixie. I don’t have anything to do with any conspiracy.

The closest I’ve ever come to being a free mason was this one time I did a flagstone porch for this old bitch who tried to get out of paying me.

The only aliens I’ve ever know were Mexicans without green cards.

The only population control I’ve ever had a part of was this one time I sprayed for termites.

The only secret society I’ve ever been a part of was a group of nudist hippies who lived on a plot of land up in the mountains.

And the only thing I’ve ever assassinated was a bad guy in a video game.

The gig’s up, Trix. I’m a fake.

Well, you could always make movies, or join Nasa?

With what, my track phone? This thing can’t even take a clear picture. I can’t imagine what any video would look like.

Little late for that. And I dropped out of the eleventh grade. They would laugh at me, unless I volunteered to take the place of one of the monkeys they put into orbit.

But Nasa needs all the fakes and imposters they can get.

What they need is to get that asshole Obama out of office so they can get their funding again.

Can you kill satan plz? Thanks in advance.

Why would I do that?

God made hell, first of all.

God made Satan.

God made demons.

Shouldn’t we focus on the root of the problem?

Is Satan really the bad guy?

Whole face please. Also, colored, and animated, and somewhat tilted down and to the side, but eyes looking directly at the camera.

lol gurl. 5 mim doodles only.