A discussion of the Mannequin's Art. An exposé

Throughout the years and time and time again we pay tribute and recognize the artists of the great, the magnificent, and the profound - Da Vinci, De 'gas, Van Gogh, Michelangelo, Mozart, Tchaikovsky.

But what of the artists of our times, still with us in flesh and blood?

We are incredibly fortunate to have them in our times, and cherish what has been bestowed upon us, and we are thankful of such a great gift, and honor to be living amongst such great artists, in their own their times, and we are blessed.

So, without further adue, let the gallery commence.
Painting 1. Murdered woman

[size=85]Here we see the subtle nuances, subtle curves, a woman murdered in her own bathroom. This is a metaphor of society’s invasion of even our own sanctuary, represented here as her place of solitude, the bathroom.[/size]

[size=85]Here, we see a painting, called “The Abyss”. Symbolic of what it is…a true masterpiece. It is a perfect square, symbolizing the futility what our artist holds as the abyss of our modern times, the cubicle.[/size]

And last what but not least, some music, created by the grand maestro Mannequin. Here, we hear a delightful journey, and spiritual romp through what our artist calls, the “existential jungle”.
vocaroo.com/i/s0d4GldvYqRf

We dedicate this topic to “the Mannequin”, an underappreciated genius of our time.

An informal chat show style interview with the artist would slot in nicely at this point. What do you think your chances are of securing one?

Bleak to none.

Hmm.

there is no mannequin, well…only the one that lives inside your mind.

What about the one that lives inside yours?

So what about the art? Is it yours or has Trixie been knocking out fake Mannequins?

Wha…? Preposterous, I dare say. These are genuine Mannequin originals! (How can you even tell the difference in the first place?)

She creates fake mannequins all the time…you’re even doing it right now.

Hmm what herm what?

What fake mannequins, what?

Omg omg omg!!! Quick response quick response… Omg carnal wonderland, what? Improve your art please please omg…

Has their provenance been verified by appropriately qualified experts?

Yes, me, since I am an appropriately qualified expert.

Omgosh omgosh omgosh…lololxorzorzorz…Take your meds please omgosh because noone can understand what you are saying please please gosh!

Well you would say that if you were planning to make a killing on the art market with a load of forged Mannequins. Wouldn’t you?

She IS the Mannequin!!!

Ha ha! Just as I suspected.

We just like to speak to ourself, hopefully the collateral effect is entertaining.

Killing on the art market? Can’t reveal the details of that.

But I will say this, I am absolutely not the mannequin.

So, if you’re not the Mannequin and Mannequin is not the Mannequin, who is the damned Mannequin? Is this just a publicity stunt to inflate the value of the art?