M&M with nuts

Everything from within~

Progress, 1997.

How much will you pay for a minute of distraction? Are you shopping for someone else’s dreams? They’re easier to buy. Is it a lifetime spent on material satisfaction? Too chicken shit or empty to give your hopes a try. Will you keep on sucking up to a society obsessed with green? Who’s envious of the past and future but not what’s in between.

Unfinished song lyrics.

Untitled Oil, 1990. My first portraits. Fascinated by chronological progressions.
(Sorry about the blur. No photography skills.)

What if your hopes are to get a lot of money and things?

Then that Bad Mother Fucker will be full of itself.

I don’t know what that means.

Your wallet.

That’s not really my wallet. That’s from the movie pulp fiction. My wallet says coach on it and it doesn’t hold any cash except for an emergency 100 just in case I need something I have to pay cash for.

If not the bad mother fucker, then a coach?

:mrgreen: :laughing:

Blasted technology! Argh, stupid scanners. :techie-computer: :tools-hammerdrill: :violence-guntoting:

You mean like a scanner like you used to put a picture on so you could put said picture on the internet? They still make those?

I don’t know, it was inherited. I hate techno-crap that takes longer than Michelangelo did in the Sistine Chapel and looks a helluva lot shittier.

Just take a pic of whatever you’re scanning and email the pic to yourself.

You didn’t see the photo tragedy above? More easy to use tech that looks mahvelus.

Looks terrible.

Ever considered a name change to Mr. Obvious?

Twice is a charm.
Untitled Oil, 1990. Sized2..jpg

Earth Art, Albuquerque, NM.
Untitled, Pebble Installation, 1991. Sized..jpg

As an artist, I’m akin to a chicken with my head cut off. Every medium needs my attention.

You taking adderal or something?

No. Some other things.

Never should have given away my Polaroid camera. It felt like X-Mas when the photos rolled out and magic as they were revealed. Oh, and these are process photos, not the finished room.

Untitled Oil, Live Model, 1990.jpg

First live model on canvas.