various platitudes and attitudes

in my head i mash, 3 songs, cold november rain, Unknown 1950’s love song, and a Genesis 1970 song…I mash 3 songs to create artistic masterpiece, noone appreciates my genius, it ill never be heard, a genius would say it doesn’t matter, music doesnt matter, if mozart was never born the universe would never go on.

it is what i do, it is my platitudes, bitches dont care, they dont appreciate me, they go to nikki minaj concerts and such.

i go on the internet boards, i post, it was i do, it is my home, there is nothing left for me in this cold world. some make fun of me for going to chat rooms, it is how i make peace.

i keep circling and looping about bitches, what they say, hat they do, no way to in, its all circular with them, if you do a, they say you should have done b, if you do b, they say you should have done c, its all a game, a joke to them, they seek to punish you and never forgive, women do not have hearts in their soul. no way to win, nothing can be done, i seek peace in my platitudes, my inner musical genius.

the shower it clears my mind, gives me clear philosophy…the seeker of Truth should not seek to escape emotions but embrace them.