Spinoff: In response to the "Why is Rape wrong" th

Why don’t YOU rape.

What is the #1 reason you choose not to rape people?

Or, if you are a rapist, is your decision to do so a difficult one?

Fear of unsubstantiated moral punishment I would imagine.

A form of hysteria that claims a right backed by hundreds holding knives in their hands. When this hysteria is pressed to answer where this right comes from there is a dead silence or millions of incoherent excuses.

You have a fear of punishment?

You are a pussy. Grow a sack.

That would be the incoherency I was speaking of.

What incoherency is that? I didn’t say you are and are not a pussy. You are merely a pussy.

I give you defaming incoherency with no substantiation of the moral premise.

Your doing wondeful in my examples please keep it up son.

And I ask you again: Why do you not rape people?

Points above. Surely you can understand somthing of what I said.

Not sure why this got moved. I don’t think people can have a philosophical debate about why rape is wrong without sharing their own reasons for not committing the act. Otherwise, the argument is phony.

Personally, I hate causing others pain. I hate hurting people. My only point of reference for what causes pain is my own experience and what other people claim to be painful. Rape seems to be virtually the top of the list. The thought of the event occuring, much less being responsible for it myself, makes me sick to my stomach.

I wonder if this is true for anyone who claims that people don’t rape merely because they fear punishment. Which I think, empirically, is an obvious load of shit.

questions only posts will be moved here from the philosophy section et.al. for the time being…

-Imp

That is a subjective testimony for while you feel these things others may find necessity in such acts due to their circumstance.

There are no moral constraints in survival.

Also many times people become violent because they suffer from moral propositions , so what may be good for you is a hell for someone else.

I don’t rape people for two reasons. One being that I get mad pussy like whenever I want it. The other being that my desire to rape someone can be satisfied by just pretending to rape someone. You just have to find a girl that’s willing to let you fight her for it and come up with a “safe word” for her to let you know if she gets too scared.

N.S.V.

I have no reason to, I dont wanna have sex with someone who doesnt want it in return.

If they’re your only reasons then surly you’d commit rape if you weren’t getting all this ‘mad pussy’?

Or was that just a brag?

Smears maybe if you were nicer it wouldnt be so mad :stuck_out_tongue: Maybe I should put that…wouldnt be so mad if …nah…heh…heh…I just stick to the first.

Anyways I dont rape. :astonished: I really dont think it would work.

I don’t rape because one way pushing is not very enjoyable

Ditto.

The main reason is that I have no sexual libido in the first place. Swear to God, none.

But I have other reasons involving morality, law, self-interest, etc.