Jews are the most racist race

Half-formed posts, inchoate philosophies, and the germs of deep thought.

Jews are the most racist race

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:58 am

There is no other race on earth that actually has a name (which is a slur) for every other race besides them. The Jews are the only ones.

To Jews, everyone else is a gentile or a goyam...

They complain that they drew the hatred of a society, not race, that wasn't nearly as racist the way Jews actually are.

There is NO, and I repeat NO race other than the Jews that have declared themselves the master race.

Hitler thought the Nordics were the master race, and the Nordics which hitler wasn't, were like "fuck you dude!" If hitler actually believed his dogma, he would have taken orders from the Nordic countries and peoples.

Jews are more racist than the worst white supremacist. Because white is like many different races... The Jews hate those who aren't their one solitary race... And global politics is in a large part played out by this racism and other cultures subservience or projection of it.

There is nobody more racist than the Jew .
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Jews are the most racist race

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:04 am

Their culture actually invented two words for people who don't have their blood, and it is a slur.

There is no other culture on earth, not even nazi Germany that went this far.. That's thousands of races!!!!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Jews are the most racist race

Postby Maia » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:05 am

Ecmandu wrote:There is no other race on earth that actually has a name (which is a slur) for every other race besides them. The Jews are the only ones.

To Jews, everyone else is a gentile or a goyam...

They complain that they drew the hatred of a society, not race, that wasn't nearly as racist the way Jews actually are.

There is NO, and I repeat NO race other than the Jews that have declared themselves the master race.

Hitler thought the Nordics were the master race, and the Nordics which hitler wasn't, were like "fuck you dude!" If hitler actually believed his dogma, he would have taken orders from the Nordic countries and peoples.

Jews are more racist than the worst white supremacist. Because white is like many different races... The Jews hate those who aren't their one solitary race... And global politics is in a large part played out by this racism and other cultures subservience or projection of it.

There is nobody more racist than the Jew .


I have often thought that anti-Jewish prejudice is based on envy. Ashkenazi Jews, after all, are by far the most intelligent race on earth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi ... telligence
User avatar
Maia
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2711
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:22 am
Location: UK

Re: Jews are the most racist race

Postby James S Saint » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:33 am

Maia wrote:I have often thought that anti-Jewish prejudice is based on envy. Ashkenazi Jews, after all, are by far the most intelligent race on earth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi ... telligence

Gyahd ... could anyone possibly be more deeply programmed. :icon-rolleyes:
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Jews are the most racist race

Postby James S Saint » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:38 am

Racism is the act of making decisions based upon race. It is a specific case of the "over-generalization" logic fallacy.

And it is a simple true fact that the Judists (not necessarily all Jews) are more guilty than any in that regard: "We are God's chosen [better than the rest, above all creatures]". They are also the most guilty of murder because of their belief that the goyem are not really human, thus to them, causing the death of goyem is not really murder.

But then again, the Aryans do play in that same arena.

It is merely a competition of the Godwannabes.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Jews are the most racist race

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:41 am

James S Saint wrote:Racism is the act of making decisions based upon race. It is a specific case of the "over-generalization" logic fallacy.

And it is a simple true fact that the Judists (not necessarily all Jews) are more guilty than any in that regard: "We are God's chosen [better than the rest, above all creatures]". They are also the most guilty of murder because of their belief that the goyem are not really human, thus to them, causing the death of goyem is not really murder.

But then again, the Aryans do play in that same arena.

It is merely a competition of the Godwannabes.


I think Arianism is a Jewish plot actually...

Almost no actual aryan thinks they are the "master race". Hitler wasn't even aryan!

Almost every Jew believes they are the master race...

Little old me, Cherokee, French, Scottish, Irish and English ... I'll debate all Aryan's and Jews at the same time ... It's a laughing stock, if the oppression weren't so real.

Perfect cover, the oppressors posing as the oppressed..
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Jews are the most racist race

Postby Magnus Anderson » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:11 am

James S Saint wrote:But then again, the Aryans do play in that same arena.

It is merely a competition of the Godwannabes.


Aryans are not Godwannabes. Gentiles are. Do not confuse Gentiles who pretend to be Aryan with proper Aryans.

Read here:
http://aryanism.net/culture/aryan-race/
User avatar
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3731
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:26 pm

Re: Jews are the most racist race

Postby Magnus Anderson » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:14 am

Hitler thought the Nordics were the master race


He didn't. He thought that Aryans are the superior race (not "master" race, since mastery implies slavery, which he was opposed to), which isn't restricted to Nordics, or any other ethnic group.
User avatar
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3731
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:26 pm

Re: Jews are the most racist race

Postby The Golden Turd » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:16 am

Am I the only one who finds Jewish women sexy?

I've been thinking about joining a year long Mishnah study course. I'm really into the idea of groups on buses sitting and discussing it's philosophical implications.

I Heart Jews.
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

http://www.machinegunpreacher.org

Image

Recently hidden post:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192227&p=2649513#p2649513
User avatar
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable
 
Posts: 9450
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:37 am
Location: Apparently Well Up Manical Mongoose's Ass

Re: Jews are the most racist race

Postby Magnus Anderson » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:20 am

James S Saint wrote:Racism is the act of making decisions based upon race. It is a specific case of the "over-generalization" logic fallacy.


It's more than that. Racism is ethnic egoism. Egoism means being concerned only about your own group and unconcerned about all other groups. Racism would then mean being concerned only about your own ethnic group while being unconcerned about all other ethnic groups.
User avatar
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3731
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:26 pm

Re: Jews are the most racist race

Postby The Golden Turd » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:30 am

Image

Natalie Pittman, one sexy, smart Jew.
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

http://www.machinegunpreacher.org

Image

Recently hidden post:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192227&p=2649513#p2649513
User avatar
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable
 
Posts: 9450
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:37 am
Location: Apparently Well Up Manical Mongoose's Ass

Re: Jews are the most racist race

Postby Magnus Anderson » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:33 am

You should make that image smaller. There is no scroll-bar I can use and it's just distracting.

Here's Lauren Bacall:

Image

I believe her diamond face shape makes her true to her Jewish roots.
User avatar
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3731
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:26 pm

Re: Jews are the most racist race

Postby James S Saint » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:40 am

Magnus Anderson wrote:
James S Saint wrote:Racism is the act of making decisions based upon race. It is a specific case of the "over-generalization" logic fallacy.


It's more than that. Racism is ethnic egoism. Egoism means being concerned only about your own group and unconcerned about all other groups. Racism would then mean being concerned only about your own ethnic group while being unconcerned about all other ethnic groups.

That is merely one type of racist .. "homoracist".


..and its "portman", not pittman (originally "Neta-Lee Hershlag").
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Jews are the most racist race

Postby The Golden Turd » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:55 am

My phone's spell checker is a bitch. It fights me tooth and nail at times. I spelled it right, it changed it. Might be a sign she is going to marry Brad Pitt?

I've noticed a lot of long lasting marriages occur between Catholic Men and Jewish women, I used to get stumped talking to older Jewish women, usually Atheists, talking about going to Catholic church each Sunday. They are more into it strangely that their husbands, even though they insist it's all bullshit nothingness.

See, when your a Jewish Woman, you secretly desire the cocks of Gentile men, it's no different in how the wives of white southern racists crave interracial sex with black men.... it's forbidden, so they cheat on their shitheaded husbands.

Jewish woman have no compunctions in marrying gentiles, because according to their religion, all children are Jewish, so in their mind it's all safe.... and the dangling of a uncircumcised cock fascinates them. Plus, men love to lovebite their little hooked noses.

See.... what you should do, is go pick out a Jewish woman, get her to go to a hotel, and put this song on "This Land" by The Platters
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s62x4-6OSbA

Lay her back as they are humming, grab her ankles, and once they start singing "This Land- This Land, God Gave This Land to Me" sing along with it, entering her.

She'all be yours forever, and there will no need to be like "Aryan this", or "Nazi That", because nobody desires more to fuck a uncircumcised cock than a Jewish Woman. The whole Christian-Jewish Tension is taken care of in the bedroom.

You really want to fuck over the Jews? Then pound the fuck out of some Jew pussy, show it who is boss. No need to badmouth them on the internet, just tyrannize their twats. Give it to her hard. Grab her hair, slap her ass and tell her how it is.

Image
Shani Zigron

Come on, seriously, how could you not want her.
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

http://www.machinegunpreacher.org

Image

Recently hidden post:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192227&p=2649513#p2649513
User avatar
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable
 
Posts: 9450
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:37 am
Location: Apparently Well Up Manical Mongoose's Ass

Re: Jews are the most racist race

Postby Moreno » Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:51 am

Magnus Anderson wrote:
Hitler thought the Nordics were the master race


He didn't. He thought that Aryans are the superior race (not "master" race, since mastery implies slavery, which he was opposed to), which isn't restricted to Nordics, or any other ethnic group.


"I promise you I am quite free from all racial hatred. It is, in my case, undesirable that one race should mix with other races. Except for a few gratuitous successes, which I am prepared to admit, systematic cross-breeding has never produced good results. It's desire to remain racially pure is proof of the vitality and good health of a race. Pride in one's own race -- is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them." - Adolf Hitler

regardless of what he ever said about slavery, he moved his society towards the most rigid, controlled forms. An underlying terror of not conforming down to the most rigid body movements and not just in military displays, to the thuggish bureaucratic set he obviously preferred. The ever wider and deeper control he created was a kind of slavery, a machinelike, posed nightmare as the ideal. I recognize that some people find this appealing, to imagine themselves as a well controlled and totally controlling cog in the machine of some fascist leader or other, but I see no reason to pretend it is not a form of slavery. A grand disgusting self-hatred presenting itself as pride.
User avatar
Moreno
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10305
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:46 pm

Re: Jews are the most racist race

Postby Magnus Anderson » Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:28 am

These are Jewish lies, Moreno.
User avatar
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3731
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:26 pm

Re: Jews are the most racist race

Postby The Golden Turd » Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:10 am

These are Jewish legs, Magnus.

Image

Your logic is defeated, mixing of the races can be so damn good. Bar Refaeli

Why the hell would any heterosexual man of any race be opposed to her?
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

http://www.machinegunpreacher.org

Image

Recently hidden post:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192227&p=2649513#p2649513
User avatar
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable
 
Posts: 9450
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:37 am
Location: Apparently Well Up Manical Mongoose's Ass

Re: Jews are the most racist race

Postby Moreno » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:03 pm

Ecmandu wrote:There is no other race on earth that actually has a name (which is a slur) for every other race besides them. The Jews are the only ones.

To Jews, everyone else is a gentile or a goyam...

They complain that they drew the hatred of a society, not race, that wasn't nearly as racist the way Jews actually are.

There is NO, and I repeat NO race other than the Jews that have declared themselves the master race.

Hitler thought the Nordics were the master race, and the Nordics which hitler wasn't, were like "fuck you dude!" If hitler actually believed his dogma, he would have taken orders from the Nordic countries and peoples.

Jews are more racist than the worst white supremacist. Because white is like many different races... The Jews hate those who aren't their one solitary race... And global politics is in a large part played out by this racism and other cultures subservience or projection of it.

There is nobody more racist than the Jew .
Master race? I have seen chosen but not master and I have seen a lot of different Jewish interpretations of 'chosen'. If they are the worst racists you'd think they would have come up with a more pejorative term than gentile. Other racists seem to do a lot better and they I see little dearth of language ability in Jews. You seem to think the degree of racism of an entire people is determined by how they categorize.
User avatar
Moreno
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10305
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:46 pm

Re: Jews are the most racist race

Postby Artimas » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:17 pm

And how does one determine if one is a jew or not? Without knowing your personal ancestry. Hitler already proved Nordic people being superior on Earth. They have proved it countless times.

Even nothing, is something.
If one is to live balanced with expectations, then one must learn to appreciate the negative as well, to respect darkness in its own home.

All smoke fades, as do all delicate mirrors shatter.

"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.


Image Image
User avatar
Artimas
Emancipator of ignorance and also Chameleon upon the stars
 
Posts: 3763
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:47 pm
Location: Earth, Milky Way

Re: Jews are the most racist race

Postby Artimas » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:23 pm

And also, how to determine Jews being separate race outside of human or aryan.. I am trying to understand which side to stand on, which view point to support. See if I support Hitler or Germany, which I already love Germany and personally wanted them to win ww2, but I also don't want to be viewed as some "evil" nazi you know?

So I was wondering if there is some period in history where I can find evidence of jews claiming for sure that they are a different race/species?

I am aware, whoever wins the war writes its history. Germany didn't win ww2 so it could all be lies.

Even nothing, is something.
If one is to live balanced with expectations, then one must learn to appreciate the negative as well, to respect darkness in its own home.

All smoke fades, as do all delicate mirrors shatter.

"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.


Image Image
User avatar
Artimas
Emancipator of ignorance and also Chameleon upon the stars
 
Posts: 3763
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:47 pm
Location: Earth, Milky Way

Re: Jews are the most racist race

Postby The Golden Turd » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:43 pm

Why did you support the Axis in WW2?
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

http://www.machinegunpreacher.org

Image

Recently hidden post:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192227&p=2649513#p2649513
User avatar
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable
 
Posts: 9450
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:37 am
Location: Apparently Well Up Manical Mongoose's Ass

Re: Jews are the most racist race

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:23 pm

If Hitler wasn't into slavery then why did he use the Jews to build their own camps??
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Jews are the most racist race

Postby Arcturus Descending » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:57 pm

Ecmandu wrote:There is no other race on earth that actually has a name (which is a slur) for every other race besides them. The Jews are the only ones.

To Jews, everyone else is a gentile or a goyam...

They complain that they drew the hatred of a society, not race, that wasn't nearly as racist the way Jews actually are.

There is NO, and I repeat NO race other than the Jews that have declared themselves the master race.

Hitler thought the Nordics were the master race, and the Nordics which hitler wasn't, were like "fuck you dude!" If hitler actually believed his dogma, he would have taken orders from the Nordic countries and peoples.

Jews are more racist than the worst white supremacist. Because white is like many different races... The Jews hate those who aren't their one solitary race... And global politics is in a large part played out by this racism and other cultures subservience or projection of it.

There is nobody more racist than the Jew .


What you may be seeing as racist is simply their need to stick together, solidarity, because the Jewish Community has been persecuted and condemned down through the ages simply because they are jewish - perhaps another really stupid reason being that it's thought that the jews killed Christ? Believe it or not, as stupid and inane as that belief is, it does exist.
We all in a sense belong to a "tribe" and tribes do stick together don't they? Nothing wrong with that especially when that so-called tribe has been sought out and destroyed.
Insofar as the name calling goes, there has always been the name calling - does it matter whether it belongs to a particular race or particular nationality? I'm Irish and Italian - what do ignorant people call the Irish and the Italians?
The Jewish community has also had stupid names attributed to them.

But to call the jewish community the most racist Ecmandu, well all I can say is that you must be drinking something really strong or reading material from an absolute racist.
"Look closely. The beautiful may be small."


"Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing admiration and awe, the oftener and more steadily we reflect on them: the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me."


“Whereas the beautiful is limited, the sublime is limitless, so that the mind in the presence of the sublime, attempting to imagine what it cannot, has pain in the failure but pleasure in contemplating the immensity of the attempt.”

Immanuel Kant
User avatar
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
 
Posts: 15538
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: A state of unknowing

Re: Jews are the most racist race

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:01 pm

poor jews. they went on genocides because they had to defend themselves from evil gentiles. they had to strike first, because if they didnt, the gentiles would eventually do it, and a good offense is the best defense. they took over palestine because they had to defend themselves from the palestines who were going to overthrow them and take over the planet.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Jews are the most racist race

Postby Ecmandu » Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:13 pm

Arcturus Descending wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:There is no other race on earth that actually has a name (which is a slur) for every other race besides them. The Jews are the only ones.

To Jews, everyone else is a gentile or a goyam...

They complain that they drew the hatred of a society, not race, that wasn't nearly as racist the way Jews actually are.

There is NO, and I repeat NO race other than the Jews that have declared themselves the master race.

Hitler thought the Nordics were the master race, and the Nordics which hitler wasn't, were like "fuck you dude!" If hitler actually believed his dogma, he would have taken orders from the Nordic countries and peoples.

Jews are more racist than the worst white supremacist. Because white is like many different races... The Jews hate those who aren't their one solitary race... And global politics is in a large part played out by this racism and other cultures subservience or projection of it.

There is nobody more racist than the Jew .


What you may be seeing as racist is simply their need to stick together, solidarity, because the Jewish Community has been persecuted and condemned down through the ages simply because they are jewish - perhaps another really stupid reason being that it's thought that the jews killed Christ? Believe it or not, as stupid and inane as that belief is, it does exist.
We all in a sense belong to a "tribe" and tribes do stick together don't they? Nothing wrong with that especially when that so-called tribe has been sought out and destroyed.
Insofar as the name calling goes, there has always been the name calling - does it matter whether it belongs to a particular race or particular nationality? I'm Irish and Italian - what do ignorant people call the Irish and the Italians?
The Jewish community has also had stupid names attributed to them.

But to call the jewish community the most racist Ecmandu, well all I can say is that you must be drinking something really strong or reading material from an absolute racist.


I don't think you should exterminate Jews...

But you can look through thousands of races, and the Jews were the first and to a large extent, the only, race of people who called, and still call themselves the most superior race. These are the inventors of racism, that's the Jewish legacy - inventing racism.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8792
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Next

Return to The Sandbox



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users