Women Suffering Under The Evil Patriarchy.

Syrup is basically a woman, has no gutspa or anything. Surely you could read a book on how to mind control people?

I am really not the least bit interested in controlling the minds of others since
everyone should be free to think whatever they want as far as I am concerned

They should be 99 percent of the time.

A good video. And there are others similar to it.

It’s never going to happen. There will always be people who think and feel racist, sexist and patriarchal.
At times there may be less than there may be more but there will always be that.
Unless they spread some kind of chemical in the air and we all become zombies or do something to create a herd of borg.
It’s just never going to happen - this utopian world. All we can hope for is something more balanced between a utopian world and a dystopian one but leaning more toward a utopian world but then again who really wants that either?
There’s always going to be the struggle, the dog eat dog world, the sane vs. the insane.
But we still have to try, to struggle, to eradicate, to conquer but it’s not entirely going to happen.
The only thing which would do it is if the Earth exploded. lol

Seems like there’s some naysayers in the audience.

Your evil is clear.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCIYvYRb498[/youtube]

Why are you sending links of some gay faggot Nazi who is ratting on men?

“Men fake love” no kidding, mainly because when men express geniune love, they are shat on by women.

“women can be counted on” women are the most disloyal entities on the planet.

“men are like muzzles, they try to shut everyone up” In my experience, people who try to censor other people online, are usually women, or woman-like in character.

Get out of here with your faggot worshipping, pussy worshipping, man hating videos.

I really didn’t expect that to be your reaction.

Agreed.

What does that have to do with patriarchy or the lack of? :-k

Wow, on the one hand you call yourself a nihilist and on the other you’re subscribing to a moral value system in how things should be…

Peace on earth will only exist upon global thermonuclear irradiation.

I am not sure you are aware of the effects of nuclear bombs. They have at most a 20 mile radius and a unidirectional narrow fallout which lasts for a few weeks. Humanity will most certainly survive, and there will probably not be peace, although there is a small chance there will be peace for a little while.

It’s a song about men and women.

Mr. reasonable, I know you are smart enough to know that the guy was not insulting women at all, but harshly insulting men.
I didnt watch it after the halfway point, I got too frustrated with all the lies and mediocre music to continue listening, as well as the guy was just a complete faggot.

I guess that you know that hypergamy as based on politics is “only” a modern phenomenon but is actually based on the fact that women tend to marry men of higher classes. To marry men of higher classes makes sense then, when it comes to motivate both men (to get higher positions) and women (to get men of higher positions). It becomes a problem then, when it becomes a political, institutional, publicly regulated, dictatoral matter - and that is the case in the so-called “Western World”.

I am an existential nihilist not a moral one and I can subscribe to any moral value system I choose and I choose egalitarianism. There
is no conflict between these two positions. But what ones others choose is a matter for them and them only. Since my positions only
apply to me as I have no interest in wanting to convert anyone to my way of thinking. I am not here to change the world only myself

And what of those who don’t hold your egalitarian views? What if they sought out to destroy them?

I have no control over what others think which is why I waste no time or energy in trying to convert them to my way of thinking
And also as an advocate of free speech I have no desire to censor anyones voice. Including those who would want to do it to me