Can sports think?

Can they, via dimension?

What drugs do you ingest?

:laughing:

:smiley:

Which sums up the ILP response to things like this.

Dimension? what dimension? Would this be the only avenue they could think through?

I played many sports at school, and I don’t think they thought… of anything, so no.

I ask from the perspective that sport as an aspect of reality can be conflated with anything else.

Just saw your post… after posting my last one. Kris’ post, and in fact many posts, can make one laugh, or think, or both, and Shelly’s threads certainly do both.

Then everything is good.

Which again sums up ILP.

This conjured up the phrase ‘the game has taken on a life of its own’ but it is merely a puppet… to our puppeteer, and once we disperse it is gone. We can better the game, but it cannot better itself… or anything.

Phyllo, mind expanding drugs have influenced philosophy more then we want to admit. Some of the folks we think of as great, smoked, swallowed , drank their way into inspiration. Ever do mind expanders? I did when I was young , 3 times. Each drug was great so i knew I could never do it again. My family has addicts on both sides. I love people that have done expanders for awhile. I am familiar with the thought processes of those that are high and those that are new to it, those that are used to it etc. If you look at my question I put it as respectfully as possible.

Any nonsense is okay on this site. Crap. Wisdom. It’s all the same here.

Yeah, I got a problem with that.

How is what I said so distasteful? I gave you valid reason, I was respectful. Just why do you find issue?

Everything is okay. Everything is good.

You need not care what I think.

You sure know how to choose your moments, don’t you Phyllo :neutral_face:

What’s up man… talk to me.

Carry on, ILP. Everything is acceptable. Everything is valuable. Everything is equal. What more do you want?

How is it possible for everything to be equal, valuable or acceptable?

Promote whatever idiocy you want at ILP. Who cares?

Do you have any idea how many ideas , thoughts, inventions, etc , were considered idiocy, heresy, etc. that are now thought of as a positive? A true student studies , questions and dissects, not dismiss out of hand. The OP sounds idiotic or drug induced, or something beyond.

Don’t dismiss anything. It might be genius.

No , but, a bottle in the garbage may be worth 10cents