Dojo (please remove shoes thank you)

Welcome, wanderer. You have strolled into my dojo because fate brought you here. Light a torch, put it in the wall, and join the circle. Now watch this form.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brWdbCiKTO4[/youtube]

[size=95]“Siu Nim Tao (小念頭/小念头; xiǎo niàn tóu; Yale Cantonese: síu nihm tàuh; “little idea” or “little imagination”) or Siu Lim Tao (小練頭/小练头; xiǎo liàn tóu; Yale Cantonese: síu lihn tàuh; “little practice”).” [ en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wing_Chun ]

“The first, and most important form in Wing Chun, Siu Lim Tao, is the foundation or “seed” of the art from which all succeeding forms and techniques depend. Fundamental rules of balance and body structure are developed here. Using a car analogy: for some branches this would provide the chassis, for others this is the engine. It serves basically as the alphabet for the system. Some branches view the symmetrical stance as the fundamental fighting stance, while others see it as more a training stance used in developing technique.” [ ibid.]
[/size]

[size=85]DISCLAIMER[/size]
[tab]I will gain many criticisms from fellow practitioners, for calling myself a Sifu, especially since there are a couple of glitches in the form This is however the internal art, which only select students learn, which I must hide from view.

My right to call myself a sifu has come about by successfully teaching the basic forward-pressure principle up to the degree of combat effectiveness to several men and a woman. I will not openly pay tribute to my sifu, as he is already being unfairly criticized by the community, which consists mainly of Brazilian jiu jitsu and has no inkling about the internal art.[/tab]