I want a philosopher to teach me

What’s so special about philosophy? It’s sexy.

It’s what all the smart kids are doing. What do you want to know?

How do we teach those poor ones who can’t feel love?

Why do we have to?

:open_mouth:

don’t we?

No.

Im not sure I agree but ok you are entitled to your opinion. May I ask why?

You’ve got the burden of proof man. I’m not the one suggesting that anyone has any duty to do anything to or for anyone here.

ok

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CYE0DYIbaw[/youtube]

is philosophy just only asking questions?

No.

What is recognized as ‘philosophy’ by the masses at present is its bastardized form, especially academic philosophy [of some use] which limited by its incestuous nature.

Philosophy-proper which is inherent within its etymology is represented by a drive for philosophical knowledge, tools and practices that will optimize the well-beings of the individual[s] and the collective in the present and future within whatever the constraints.

Yes in one critical sense, note Russell’s,

Another aspect of philosophy is the questionings must also be translated into various packages for application to optimize the well-beings of the individual[s] and the collective.

Moved to Sandbox

You’re an idiot. I cant feel love because this is a world without love. Refer to post 42 in this topic viewtopic.php?f=6&t=191808&start=25

Post 42. Can you do it? Or are you going to discuss a different post, say, a post that’s not 42?

It is the most masculine effort man can make.

Thing is, nothing disgusts modern women more than masculinity, if a man talks about philosophy he is a “creep”, if a man has “anger issues” the woman leaves him, and she calls his place of masculinity a “man cave” and calls him a “man child” in a “man cave” in a derogatory manner.

Mancave :confused:

I call it yoni

No, mancaves are not vaginas.