The best philosophy can only be sandboxxed!!!

:laughing:

How could he even answer that question?
He could only really answer it BASED entirely in this world and his own individual human experiences in it.

But he might if there WERE ONLY lesbians in that world unless at some point “the lesbian” began to sense some kind of human evolution within wanting to transform her into another gender but that might take eons, biologically speaking. LOL

What if her evolution were to consist of only and through her own will? Could that be understood also as an evolutionary, non intentional, teleological process? If so, might it not conflict time into a single interpretation of time:at once imminent and transcendent? If so, there may not originally have been , at least in her mind, an appreciation of that difference, Arc?

If so, she could not think herself, as out of the box.

Meaning: at what point did she make up her mind to go the Lesbian way? Before the possibility for choice, if left undecided, the confusion would be take her.

Some would rather remain confused, then make an irreversible choice. Let the significant other worry about sorting things out.

Omg. Shut the fuck up please. I’m not even going to take the time to correct you.

Edited and some parts rewritten and added:

I know all about aliens and densities of dimensions… Genetic engineering …

All of it.

I’ve seen judgement “day”, I was actually there as a star witness…

When all women are confronted with hell…

They immediately send all the men there.

I was there, I saw it in person!

I won the debate to come back in time …

And here I am.

I don’t think you people quite understand…

Many of you are thousands of years old.

I am billions and billions and billions of years old.

This time and place is where I decided to stand my ground.

Firstly, this is not a conspiracy, I don’t think people actually sat around and decided to do this.

The most pressing issue in existence is this:

Overlapping desires and mutually exclusive desires.

An example of an overlapping desire is: that more than one person wants the same thing, say: being president in the year 2017, or more than one person wanting the same primary partner.

An example of a mutually exclusive desire is, say: A man wanting consensual sex from a lesbian.

If you can solve those two problems, you solve EVERYTHING!!!

Aside from this issue, the second biggest problem is this:

Extreme sexual stratification towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama on the male side.

To illustrate this, I will present facts, facts that everyone intuitively and experientially know.

2% of males get 80% of the female sexual VARIETY, and 80% of females get all of their sexual variety from only 2% of the men. This is called sexual stratification, and it is the most serious mundane problem on earth.

This is like wealth stratification, most everyone has money, but only a few people have most of it.

To break this down:

Let’s say that you have 2000 people, 1000 males and 1000 females

To accommodate this statistic, only 20 males need to have an average of 40 partners each to reach 800 females.

Of course there is also overlap (at least two people having the same partner)

Most species on earth have what is called birth stratification!

What this means is that 10% of males get 80% of the offspring.

Our species has extremely low birth stratification. But we have extremely high sexual stratification on the male side, like almost every if not every species, I won’t go into this in depth here.

The aspect of conspicuous consumption for female partners is also very obvious…

An example is marriage.

Everyone on planet earth knows these two things.

1.) Relationship is basic, marriage is the conspicuous consumption of basic relationship

2.) Everyone knows that you either do or don’t do what you do or don’t do regardless of ceremony

In this way, marriage or the proclivity to desire marriage is conspicuous consumption

I will explain further. There is something called violence in language.

If I say, “In order to walk on a sidewalk, you must actually walk on a sidewalk”

This is true objectively. The conspicuous consumption is disagreeing. This disagreement is called the contradiction frequency. If you contradict yourself in front of a female, and are not immediately hit by the metaphorical bolt of lightning on the spot, the female will think you are GOD. Contradicting yourself as a male, is the same as any animal puffing itself up to attract a mate, and females in our species see it is a sign of fitness. This is actually approach escalation as well (conspicuous consumption / extraneous drama). This is a malfunction.

The proclivity to marry, or sexual jealousy are contradictions. You could be completely broke and have a small penis, but if you have these two traits, females will be attracted to you as a male.

Females objectify more than males.

The number one objectification of males is using suicidal tension to keep people alive against the will. Low suicidal tension is humane suicide, say clinics where the process of dying isn’t messy or painful or prolonged. Most men who are suicidal live because this isn’t available, not because they wouldn’t use it. They have consciences in spite of their suicidality.

To females, children, in the absence of humane suicide methods, are just trinkets for self esteem, COMPLETE objects, and not subjective beings. It also positively re-enforces consent violations in order to acquire resource.

Since the top complaint of males is the females only have sex with assholes, a male cannot be an asshole to get sex without being a hypocrite.

This is where it gets serious.

This is called the female blackmail system.

The way it works is that you cannot viscerally show a female the lesson without being the asshole who got laid.

You can explain it to them, but viscerally showing them is like letting a child stick a fork in an electrical outlet, you’d be negligent at the least.

So… females will never know what males know viscerally. What this means in terms of infinity, is that if there is reincarnation, you, as a male MUST ABSOLUTELY prevent females from learning this lesson, in order to be a good person who deserves their sex. If there is an afterlife, the same rules apply.

Now, I don’t think you understand the seriousness of this:

If you could stop all war, all homicide, all rape, all pollution, all hunger, all homelessness, all torture, all disease…

The stratification alone will cause ZERO female suicides and mass male suicides (technically this is a type of torture, but you know what I mean).

In case you don’t already know, males commit more suicide each year than all the deaths from war, homicide and female suicide COMBINED!!! And thats with HIGH suicidal tension.

If you look at the numbers initially, you won’t see that fact, but if you look deeper, you’ll realize that females attempt three times more than males. Females use cries for help to get rescued, not serious methods. GIven this, a huge number of female suicides are actually attempts to make it look good which FAILED. These deaths are not classified as actual suicides.

The fact that females pick only conspicuous consumption is extremely problematic for our species.

One aspect of this is the concept of approach escalation. Since there is aggregate sex dimorphism in this species (one gender larger and stronger than the other), females ALWAYS show minute discomfort relative to males on any type of approach. The fact that approach escalation is 100% on the male side, sends the message to everyone that females only want what they complain about sexually. An example of approach escalation is if a female touches your hand first, and then the male kisses her first.

Whenever there is sex dimorphism, initial encounters should always fall to the weaker sex. However, if a male does not escalate at some point, the female will lose interest.
There is also something called the asshole through omission, this is because every guy knows this but refuses to talk about it, to fit in within the female blackmail system; which is social, emotional, intellectual and sexual. If you fit in with the female blackmail system, you can have a good, albeit shallow existence as a male.

I’m currently working on some plans to solve the top problem above.

I’m using two different methods to solve it.

Philosophic zombie universes and marionette universes.

A philosophic zombie is a thought experiment in theory of consciousness which states “How do we know if something passed the Turing test, that it isn’t just a bunch of particles swarming around without any consciousness whatsoever.”

If this is possible, then it means we can actually construct our entire universe and timeline without hurting anyone.

Marionette worlds deal with the concept of a spirit animating dead flesh without being inside that flesh, so anything that happens to them cannot actually hurt the real them.

This is a way you could actually have sex with a concept like the virgin Mary without her actually losing her virginity for example.

The female problem is so serious, that I’m actually exploring the entire universe to solve it, because it means eternal hell for heterosexual men.

If a man uses conspicuous consumption to acquire a female (which is 100%!!!) he will be sent to hell. If he doesn’t, he will be the surrogate gay best friend for life, unsexed for being moral, which is also a hell forever.

The system creates a conveyor belt effect, where all females ascend to heaven, and all men descend to hell eventually, since new men are always being born females don’t care. Females win the debate on a technicality, you can’t be the asshole who got sex!!

Sex is definitely love. What I mean by this is that if a female has sex within her sexual orientation with someone besides you, she simply loves them more. Females hate that sentence!! But it’s true.

These are the tasks laid before me.

I hope you consider bringing this to mass attention in the mean time.

I can go on and on about the female blackmail system. The sheer absurdity of it.

Another blatant example: There is no such thing as pity sex, mercy sex, or “good girls finish last…” for a man, this is all because men like to have sex with good, nice people. The shaming propaganda women use, reveals how absurd their position is when they discuss sexual politics.

Ultimately, I have to live with myself, in my own skin, second to second, day to day, and it is unconscionable for me to do anything but what I am doing, and become better at it every day.

I want to explain something… I’m… well… not ordinary

I have the intelligence to isolate consciousness signatures and make an application for computing devices that allows anyone in the world to read aggregate thought constituents (Mindreading software). We would destroy each other if I released it, this whole species.

I also know how to build a machine that can remotely control people without implants.

I’m not an ordinary person.

I’ve come from a long ways to be back on this planet, travelled through space and time actually.

This entire world is spirit. And now I have an even harder task than before. I take on a tremendous amount of responsibility in this world. I know so many things nobody else here knows.

This is pretty personal, but I want to explain this to you.

I’ve always known this on some level, and I’ve always known on some level that what men have to do to get sex from women is horrid.

I acted out such that I have had sex 15 times in my life, and I didn’t deserve a single encounter; I hadn’t earned it.

I’m 40 years old now.

Most people my age have had sex 6000-7000 times for the low end, and if I didn’t earn it, imagine how bad their situation is!!

Most people have sex between 10,000 to 20,000 times in a lifetime.

Sex is hardly about reproduction as people will claim. (for one, you can use suicide clinics to put an end to “the game”), 10,000 times is hardly the same as a general average of three offspring. Our species uses it to mark social status.

Thank you for reading

I already solved it. A world full of futa lesbians. These futa lesbians are actually hermaphroditic and can impregnate the lesbians of the planet. All of the entire world is futa and lesbians. The approach escalation is easygoing and mutual without fear rejection awkwardness and flawed human social dynamics. Rejection is unusual, and when it does happen, the reason is plain and just, not like modern society where it rejection is often, and not only is it often, it usually feels unfair, bogus, inconsistent and “jipped”.

Laughing gas is the only humane way of suicide, but society won’t do it because it is associated with a fictional cartoon character they deem as evil.

Send me the plans. I will protect it from society.

I think this hardly needs to be stated…

Not many people would ever want to be herm.

Saying that is like saying Mayans don’t want to be atheist.

Mayans don’t want to be atheist because they don’t know what’s good for them.

Not at all.

I’m only gay in the sense that I like being a male, other than that, I’m zero percent gay.

It would be admitting defeat, the ultimate cuck for me to be what you desire naturally for yourself.

Just because you didn’t like the answer I gave doesn’t mean it wasn’t valid.
Contrary to the popular belief which you have of yourself, you are not god and you are not omniscient.

Perhaps you need a course on how to talk to women - to anyone for that matter!!!

It has to be philosophic zombie worlds.

Instead of isolating consciousness signatures, I’m going to isolate behavioral signatures …

That way nobody (myself included) can be hurt…

I’m going straight to the source of out collective to retrieve those signatures and use an oversoul (or not) to construct my own reality forever.

That’s the solution folks.

You folks think I’m nuts …

Not my problem

I’m not necessarily abandoning all of you…

My todo list involves leaving a seed behind

I know all about aliens and densities of dimensions… Genetic engineering …

All of it.

I’ve seen judgement “day”, I was actually there as a star witness…

They immediately send all the men there.

And here I am.

I am billions and billions and billions of years old.

Firstly, this is not a conspiracy, I don’t think people actually sat around and decided to do this.

An example of an overlapping desire is: that more than one person wants the same thing, say: being president in the year 2017, or more than one person wanting the same primary partner.

An example of a mutually exclusive desire is, say: A man wanting consensual sex from a lesbian, or someone wanting to eat an animal that doesn’t want to be eaten.

Extreme sexual stratification towards conspicuous consumption or extraneous drama on the male side.

To illustrate this, I will present facts, facts that everyone intuitively and experientially know.

2% of males get 80% of the female sexual VARIETY, and 80% of females get all of their sexual variety from only 2% of the men. This is called sexual stratification, and it is the most serious mundane problem on earth.

This is like wealth stratification, most everyone has money, but only a few people have most of it.

To break this down:

To accommodate this statistic, only 20 males need to have an average of 40 partners each to reach 800 females.

Our species has extremely low birth stratification. But we have extremely high sexual stratification on the male side, like almost every if not every species, I won’t go into this in depth here.

An example is marriage.

1.) Relationship is basic, marriage is the conspicuous consumption of basic relationship

2.) Everyone knows that you either do or don’t do what you do or don’t do regardless of ceremony

In this way, marriage or the proclivity to desire marriage is conspicuous consumption

If I say, “In order to walk on a sidewalk, you must actually walk on a sidewalk”

This is true objectively. The conspicuous consumption is disagreeing. This disagreement is called the contradiction frequency. If you contradict yourself in front of a female, and are not immediately hit by the metaphorical bolt of lightning on the spot, the female will think you are GOD. Contradicting yourself as a male, is the same as any animal puffing itself up to attract a mate, and females in our species see it is a sign of fitness. This is actually approach escalation as well (conspicuous consumption / extraneous drama). This is a malfunction.

The proclivity to marry, or sexual jealousy are contradictions. You could be completely broke and have a small penis, but if you have these two traits, females will be attracted to you as a male.

The number one objectification of males is using suicidal tension to keep people alive against the will. Low suicidal tension is humane suicide, say clinics where the process of dying isn’t messy or painful or prolonged. Most men who are suicidal live because this isn’t available, not because they wouldn’t use it. They have consciences in spite of their suicidality.

To females, children, in the absence of humane suicide methods, are just trinkets for self esteem, COMPLETE objects, and not subjective beings. It also positively re-enforces consent violations in order to acquire resource.

Since the top complaint of males is the females only have sex with assholes, a male cannot be an asshole to get sex without being a hypocrite.

The way it works is that you cannot viscerally show a female the lesson without being the asshole who got laid.

You can explain it to them, but viscerally showing them is like letting a child stick a fork in an electrical outlet, you’d be negligent at the least.

So… females will never know what males know viscerally. What this means in terms of infinity, is that if there is reincarnation, you, as a male MUST ABSOLUTELY prevent females from learning this lesson, in order to be a good person who deserves their sex. If there is an afterlife, the same rules apply.

If you could stop all war, all homicide, all rape, all pollution, all hunger, all homelessness, all torture, all disease…

The stratification alone will cause ZERO female suicides and mass male suicides (technically this is a type of torture, but you know what I mean). Women are much more likely than men to satiate their sexual variety of multiple partners, men aren’t actually hornier than women, they are much more neglected because of stratification.

In case you don’t already know, males commit more suicide each year than all the deaths from war, homicide and female suicide COMBINED!!! And thats with HIGH suicidal tension.

If you look at the numbers initially, you won’t see that fact, but if you look deeper, you’ll realize that females attempt three times more than males. Females use cries for help to get rescued, not serious methods. GIven this, a huge number of female suicides are actually attempts to make it look good which FAILED. These deaths are not classified as actual suicides.

The fact that females pick only conspicuous consumption is extremely problematic for our species.

One aspect of this is the concept of approach escalation. Since there is aggregate sex dimorphism in this species (one gender larger and stronger than the other), females ALWAYS show minute discomfort relative to males on any type of approach. The fact that approach escalation is 100% on the male side, sends the message to everyone that females only want what they complain about sexually. An example of approach escalation is if a female touches your hand first, and then the male kisses her first. If a male only uses the criteria of escalation to turn down a female, he will be sent to hell.

Whenever there is sex dimorphism, initial encounters should always fall to the weaker sex. However, if a male does not escalate at some point, the female will lose interest.
There is also something called the asshole through omission, this is because every guy knows this but refuses to talk about it, to fit in within the female blackmail system; which is social, emotional, intellectual and sexual. If you fit in with the female blackmail system, you can have a good, albeit shallow existence as a male.

A philosophic zombie is a thought experiment in theory of consciousness which states “How do we know if something passed the Turing test, that it isn’t just a bunch of particles swarming around without any consciousness whatsoever.”

If this is possible, then it means we can actually construct our entire universe and timeline without hurting anyone.

Marionette worlds deal with the concept of a spirit animating dead flesh without being inside that flesh, so anything that happens to them cannot actually hurt the real them.

This is a way you could actually have sex with a concept like the virgin Mary without her actually losing her virginity for example.

The female problem is so serious, that I’m actually exploring the entire universe to solve it, because it means eternal hell for heterosexual men.

If a man uses conspicuous consumption to acquire a female (which is 100%!!!) he will be sent to hell. If he doesn’t, he will be the surrogate gay best friend for life, unsexed for being moral, which is also a hell forever.

The system creates a conveyor belt effect, where all females ascend to heaven, and all men descend to hell eventually, since new men are always being born females don’t care. Females win the debate on a technicality, you can’t be the asshole who got sex!!

Sex is definitely love. What I mean by this is that if a female has sex within her sexual orientation with someone besides you, she simply loves them more. Females hate that sentence!! But it’s true.

I can go on and on about the female blackmail system. The sheer absurdity of it.

Another blatant example: There is no such thing as pity sex, mercy sex, or “good girls finish last…” for a man, this is all because men like to have sex with good, nice people. The shaming propaganda women use, reveals how absurd their position is when they discuss sexual politics.

Ultimately, I have to live with myself, in my own skin, second to second, day to day, and it is unconscionable for me to do anything but what I am doing, and become better at it every day.

I have the intelligence to isolate consciousness signatures and make an application for computing devices that allows anyone in the world to read aggregate thought constituents (Mindreading software). We would destroy each other if I released it, this whole species.

I also know how to build a machine that can remotely control people without implants.

I’ve come from a long ways to be back on this planet, travelled through space and time actually.

This entire world is spirit. And now I have an even harder task than before. I take on a tremendous amount of responsibility in this world. I know so many things nobody else here knows.

I’ve always known this on some level, and I’ve always known on some level that what men have to do to get sex from women is horrid.

I acted out such that I have had sex 15 times in my life, and I didn’t deserve a single encounter; I hadn’t earned it.

I’m 40 years old now.

Most people my age have had sex 6000-7000times for the low end, and if I didn’t earn it, imagine how bad their situation is!!

Sex is hardly about reproduction as people will claim. (for one, you can use suicide clinics to put an end to “the game”), 10,000 times is hardly the same as a general average of three offspring. Our species uses it to mark social status.

Thank you for reading

This needs to be clarified.

When I say nobody can do anything without hurting someone like them, people will respond, “you decide how others make you feel, don’t let others control you so much”

Anyone who is sensitive knows emotional and psychological pain is worse than physical pain. All these expressions of pain are autonomic.

That’s something a sadist would say to their victim… It’s abhorrent.

In terms of creating realities, some people may want real people to hurt or give joy to, but if the fidelity is 100%, they have no argument. They will go to hell for hurting someone.

I personally believe the goal in life is to earn a resource, whether it be sex or money, and to earn it, truly earn it, you must solve everyone problems forever.

What have you earned?!?!?

The women get away with it no matter what…

Be a man and make life better.

Edited

If you’ve read me, my solution is to send every boson to it’s own philosophic zombie universe…

There are two ways to prove philosophic zombie universes.

Everyone stops fighting and starts loving.

You cannot do memory overlap on other beings.

That means nothing dies and everything can live it’s life and desires whatever they are or may become, for eternity without hurting anyone else.

Now I ask you this.

What’s wrong with that?

Does that make me a Satanist?

What if your desire is to merge with the cosmos?

Write a philosophic zombie cosmos based upon an image and step into it.

Supposedly, in the field, we have all knowledge …

The knowledge to reconstruct our desire in a philosophic zombie universe that has perfect fidelity.

Ahh… You’re afraid of not being able to hurt real people.

In case you haven’t figured it out yet, everything you do here hurts someone, even innocents.

I actually don’t need to say much more.

The real game is wealth translation, everyone here except myself it seems, derives pleasure from wealth encryption, which is enjoying the you won and others lost.

you haven’t read my new stuff…

No, what I mean, is say, you become celibate or chaste, you’re hurting good people who want to experience the bond of sexuality with you. If you’re sexual, you’re hurting all the good people who can’t have sex with you because of imposed limitations.

If you become president, you hurt everyone else who wanted to be president, if you don’t become president, you hurt all the people who wanted you to be president.

If you are homeless, you hurt everyone who this makes uncomfortable, if you have a home, you hurt everyone who wants that home.

Basically, the more you see life clearly, with sharp resolution, you become keenly aware, that no matter what you do here, you’re hurting someone …

This doesn’t excuse hurting those people either …

The goal , the real game in life, not the distractions, is to solve this problem once and for all, and not just lolly gag through life, living a meaningless life.

I like good thinkers… I imagine you like them as well.

So here we go!

I’ve seen judgement “day” (you’re always being judged - judgement day never stops, I was actually there as a star witness…

I’ve been resurrected 3 damn times since 1976! It hurts to be resurrected !!

They immediately send all the men there. I don’t think you folks realize how serious this is! Every hetrosexual man is eventually sent to hell FOREVER!!!

And here I am.

I am billions and billions and billions of years old. (I was in hell for most of it - to explain hell is to imagine pure imagination a trillion times more genius than all the greatest horror writers combined)

An example of an overlapping desire is: that more than one person wants the same thing, say: being president in the year 2017, or more than one person wanting the same primary partner or same house.

An example of a mutually exclusive desire is, say: A man wanting consensual sex from a lesbian, or someone wanting to eat an animal that doesn’t want to be eaten.

To break this down:

An example is marriage.

This is why people to this day are still considered property of the state to enhance wealth against their will.

Since the top complaint of males is the females only have sex with assholes (treating women like whores is being an asshole -the second top complaint) a male cannot be an asshole to get sex without being a hypocrite (thus sent to hell)

The simplest way to describe what sends you to hell, is to be a hypocrite.

So… females will never know what males know viscerally. What this means in terms of infinity, is that if there is reincarnation, you, as a male MUST ABSOLUTELY prevent females from learning this lesson, in order to be a good person who deserves their sex. If there is an afterlife, the same rules apply. You must erase all female life viewings of heterosexual males to not be sent to hell as a heterosexual male.

The stratification alone will cause ZERO female suicides and mass male suicides (technically this is a type of torture, but you know what I mean). Women are much more likely than men to satiate their sexual variety of multiple partners equilibrium, men aren’t actually hornier than women, they are much more neglected because of stratification.

One aspect of this is the concept of approach escalation. Since there is aggregate sex dimorphism in this species (one gender larger and stronger than the other), females ALWAYS show minute discomfort relative to males on any type of approach. The fact that approach escalation is 100% on the male side, sends the message to everyone that females only want what they complain about sexually. An example of approach escalation is if a female touches your hand first, and then the male kisses her first. If a male only uses the criteria of escalation to turn down a female, he will be sent to hell.

If this is possible, then it means we can actually construct our entire universe and timeline without hurting anyone. We need to decouple consciousness signatures from behavioral signatures and only use the behavioral signatures. A signature is like a handprint, no two are alike.

I’m 40 years old now.

Most people my age have had sex 6000-7000times for the low end, and if I didn’t earn it, imagine how bad their situation is!!

Thank you for reading

Addendum: The solution to ethics is elegant and simple and logically entailing from the premises.

Make suicide as easy as possible, and have zero suicides.

Inherent purpose for living; inherent purpose for life.

I also want to explain to you, there are an infinite number of universes with different rule sets in this multiverse. Just ponder deeply your dreams and that they exist, to understand this.

Nope.

Ahh… Relying on argument that Uccisore is inherently authority.

Must be nice to feel so special to yourself.

Ecmandu is not right enough to be right, nor wrong enough to be wrong. This cognitive dissonance is why Ucciscore always disagrees, but cannot ever make a concrete explanation as to why. Ecman does make some valid points, there is sexual stratification in America, American women largely suck (and not the way you want it), and by the time you finally have sex with one of them you had to go through so many hoops that you might as well be homosexual. There’s no love in it anymore, only total manipulation. Sex in america feels more like a strategic game of Red October than an actual romantic experience.

Actually, I’m perfectly correct.

It’s interesting that you question my sanity Trixie, I’ve been questioning the sanity of most people lately.

It’s a nice catch phrase though, that I’m so wrong I’m not even wrong.

My thesis is proven, my axioms about meaning, unassailable.

All people have left in their scary place is their ability to deny everything… That becomes their identity instead of reality.

The correct phrase was “not wrong enough to be wrong”.

Another minor inconsistency of yours.