throwing stones

if i am bored and angry and I throw stones, rocks at cats for my amusement, and I hit a cat in the head and it has to go to the hospital, mainstream fake news media will make a thing of it, female reporters will ask me “Why, how could i do such a horrible thing” people in internet comments will comment of how a terrible, horrible person I am and that i will go to hell when i die, and i am mentally ill and need to be locked up in jail for the rest of my life.

then i will go on oprah and oprah will interview me, “how could i do this horrible thing” and i will respond “You are all a bunch of filthy, stupid and dumb filthy hypocrits, you all eat hamburgers and butcher cows, pigs and other animals without even thinking twice, yet when i throw at a rock at a cat you all lose your so-called minds.”
i will give them the finger and curse them all to hell, this filthy, stupid biased fake news media and freedom-less society full of wimps and hypocrits.

i hope a wild dog attacks me so i can beat it to death with a stick, then the news tell me how bad of a person i am even though it is the same society which slaughters dogs at the pound, meanwhile i give it a fighting chance. i swear to god the next time a stupid dog barks at me i want it to break free of its cage so i can poke it in its goddamn mouth with a fucking stick i am so sick of being harassed by rude and obnoxious dogs who bark at me and disrespect me and make me feel unsafe just walking down the street, who the fuck thinks this society is a good idea is fucking insane.

Jainism without any accidents is the only way to be conscience clear when it comes to animals and insects.

well you are definitely not a jainist, you are a meat-eater so im not exactly sure what the point of what you’re saying is.

this shitty world will rape your conscience regardless of whether or not you try to be a perfect person.

Only when you don’t live up to your divinity is your conscience raped and that is by your aware acknowledgement.

i have a very deep feeling that you don’t know what you’re talking about.

You are your own worst enemy or do you feel that is a lie too?

it is the most effective form a lie, a half-truth a bit of a truth to it, but not fully true.

What is the bit of the lie and what is the bit of truth?