The Racial Diversity Lie

Half-formed posts, inchoate philosophies, and the germs of deep thought.

Moderator: Only_Humean

The Racial Diversity Lie

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:00 pm

Racial diversity is a lie that is forced on Western nations (particularly Europe, Australia, the USA, and Canada).

The Great Debate (on racial diversity): Wilfred Reilly vs. Jared Taylor
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Re: The Racial Diversity Lie

Postby Only_Humean » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:58 am

Moved to Sandbox. Phil posts need more than a statement and/or video link.

The biology of purpose keeps my nose above the surface.
- Brian Eno
Only_Humean
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:50 pm

Okay.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Serendipper » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:34 pm

A lot of time was spent to elaborate 3 points:

1) Diversity makes life fun
2) Integrating tribes is safer, violent countries are one race and religion
3) Genetic combining for the engineering of a better species. (ie strong blacks + smart whites = superman)

I think the best counter point was made at 1:00:00 which is that in 200 yrs, there will be blacks, asians, arabs, but probably not whites because whites are 15% of the global pop and have 7% of the babies (according to him).

Alan Watts on: What kind of human ought we to breed? FWD to 18:30

"Don't breed us down to a few excellent types. Excellent for what? We never know how circumstances will change. "

It is paramount that genetic diversity be maintained because in my own experience with plant and animals as well as observations in nature I can say this unequivocally: Anytime we have a stand, herd, patch, or otherwise group with homogenized dna, something invariably will attack it and wipe out the whole lot.

Look at the lodgepole pine in canada when the beetles come through; total devastation. It's a good thing we have more than just Ash trees considering the plague of EAB the last couple decades.

Do not breed us down to one or we will surely go extinct.
"Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats." Howard Aiken
Serendipper

Return to The Sandbox