A questiOn!

For Ecmandu.

What interesting eternal forms have you hallucinated?

Perhaps, not even I want to know the answer to this question.

Then that’s the problem, isn’t it?

You enjoy looking at pure subjectivity, but then what happens in the real world? Nothing that you control or have any effect over.

I’ve spilled my guts here, on this site, on the internet. And it’s not even a fraction of a percent of what I got.

Why do you hate Trump? Some perfect perspectivist project?

It doesn’t bother you that millions upon millions have only ever known misery, from genealogical lines that have only ever known misery?

Of course not. No. What the fuck right? You broke the code to eternal truth. And it’s all in some other country, some other world, it doesn’t even exist. Only pure forms in the ether exist.

Unlike you, nazis aren’t shy to look at the cost. Except they’re happy to pay it, relish the thought even.

But who gives a fuck, right? You broke morality.

No different from your contrymen who are very good people worried about transexual bathrooms or income inequality or Zeus or Mithra or power lust and the Holy Grail.

The images are so nice!

But like I said, nazis have no illusions. They choose sacrifice of others with sexual pleasure. While your pathetic ass goes on about fucking, displays for females.

The cream of the crop. The white man. Lol, jokes.

Fuck it. I’m gonna do my rehab shit and sit on nice couches and make money off you while the getting’s good. My people are in with the Russians and the Chinese so I’ll see you from the other side.

Peace!

That response of mine is basically…

It’s possible I could already be doing it…

Which has nothing to do with your response to me, your response from my perspective is delusional.

Tv and internet have been controlled by all governments, even US.

I’m just sad you’re even roped into this shit.

Every president, every celebrity, every published book… all groomed and bought and selected, not elected. Every so called movement, strategically designed to distract.

Do you really think you’re helping people in THAT shitshow that you joined?

This is the only message board on planet earth that I’m allowed to post on, and all of you are just trying to reverse engineer my posts for your plans to make life worse on earth.

Me against the world… been doing it for 20 years, plan to never stop until I win.

I’ll add. None of us should have been born.

There are 4 stages a sex dimorphic species must go through to make a healthy planet … we did stage 4 first, which is why things are so screwed up.

Now that said, we have 7 billion misfits who all want their dreams to come true… I take it as a very personal job to make all these lives meaningful …

The mundane problem deals with the 4, well since we fucked up, 5 stages a sex dimorphic species must go through …

But the ultimate solutions beyond the mundane are within the vastness of being. I.e hallucinated realities. I fear the I may be hallucinating mine already, but then I realize I’m not completely doing that.

Pah. Working class sentiments.

There’s at least few people with some bizarre neurochemistry on this forum, naturally or induced.