running low

What can i say?
I don’t really enjoy repeating myself.
It’s like ive run out of content.
But i still want to communicate.

Growing up is a trade-off.
It has benefites, and it comes at a price.

Today is my birthday.
I’m pretty sure i am officially 34, but i feel older than that too.

two things… first happy birthday
and second, get used to feeling old……
I am 59 and feel like I’m a 109…

Kropotkin

Happy birthday Dan dude.

I don’t feel the need to write reams of content, but I quite like the casual philosophical discussions that often occur here.

:occasion-cake: :occasion-gift: :occasion-birthday: a bit late.

2dan

Running low is something of a mirage - if I may [the place you are at more than ‘it’], we been thrown into the game of death world as if from the void, and its a world of change. Imho you cannot go into a situation which is the same, you think it is, but there will always be something about it that has changed - especially the outcomes.

We live in a time just prior to a great golden age or its opposite. Sure it feels like everything has been done, but that’s only because you can’t yet print floating cities, and jump through holes into anywhere in the universe.

When I look back on most things, I think most of that could be done, but properly this time. If e.g. some tough guy has to actually get through people with guns, and not one’s who keep missing him, then such films would be worth watching.

Perhaps if anything, things are reaching their optimum but that’s good. It means the next level of creativity is now available.

I was at my oldest some four/five years ago.

Happy birthday, Dan. I’m 76---- and some days I feel 34.

Whoa happy late birthday.

Mine was 8/7. I’m 39. I think I just made it past the halfway point of the average life expectancy. Win!

Maybe challenge yourself to explore, something in the world, or something in you, most are afraid to explore.

To Dan,

The days and years come and go
but still we remain in flow.

There is no real time within the mind
Find that which will unbind.

We are free if only we know it
So just let loose and do not blow it!

Your life is your beach
There are such marvels within your reach.

Look out to sea and catch that wave
Ride it like a man who’s brave.

When “running low” let a sea gull speak
It will tell you what you truly seek.

Do not move, do not think
Be perfectly still, do not even blink.

Ah, there you are.
Neither here nor afar.

Always remember that wherever you stand
You hold Yourself in your Hand.

So what will you do next?
Remember that nothing remains ever fixed.

lol

Happy Birthday, Dan. You must be a pretty wise person or something. I always thought that you were maybe in your sixties since you seemed to have such an air of maturity about you.

Hang free.

In that case, science may interest you. It is not about repeating, but, innovating. Although, mainstream science has just mainly become a regurgitation fest, especially with all the science articles going on where reporters distort information to attract more reads.