Hair Growth in Women

SO If you think about it the reason why human head hair does not cease growing is rather obvious. FOr example a cats hair stops growing after a certain point or at lease does not go beyond a certain length depending on what cat type. The reason why head hair ceases growing could only be that as a result of the habit off cutting head hair by humans when the genetic mutation occurred where head hair doesn’t stop growing it was not deselected on account of it not causeing problems as a result of hair cutting.

Now if we look at this we can see that it is then quite possible that in the future as a result of shaving armpit hair and leg hair if a mutation occurs where women’s hair in those locations does not stop growing it will survive naturally and be spread through the population by procreation eventually to the extent to where women will have to shave to not look like hairy legged beasts… so in other words the act of shaving is likely going to result in the necessity of shaving…

They’ve proven that shaving hair doesn’t make it grow in any faster, or differently.

Also, what you’ve talking about would involve mutations taking place over millions of years.

So, no.

Sometimes, Abstract, you’re simply so unbelievably out of whack, it’s hard to believe you think the things you do.

Yes, certain strains of negroid cannot grow head hair beyond a certain point. When it reaches that point, it breaks. Why? Because it isn’t needed! It has nothing to do with cutting head hair. Shaving already promotes hair growth–that’s why depilatories were invented.

They have only proven it doesn’t within a specific time line… they haven’t tested to see if it does over generations of people… that is different… and further it wouldn’t necessarily take millions of years it may take more like hundreds of thousands…

but I think hair cutting is one of those things that won’t stop… although I wouldn’t put humanity past a cessation of shaving…

And I am saying that it is a matter of need like as you mentioned the body no longer needs to stop growth at a point because it is cut thus…

BUt regardless this is a proposition not something I believe… keep that in mind when I throw out my crazy thoughts…
But what would you suppose cause our non-stop growth of head hair? …it just so happens that it is the place we have removed hair from the longest and happens to be the only place that doesn’t stop growing generally… that is a rather strange coincidence to me…