Why the Nazis actually won...

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: Why the Nazis actually won...

Postby Amorphos » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:23 am

1. perhaps communism crashed because its base philosophy was flawed; especially after mechanisation of farming, because then farming requires it's supporting industries, which in turn require capitalist institutions etc.

2. hmm, not sure if rockets were before jets, but either way I am sure the Germans didn't invent it or its originator [ancient Chinese wasn't it?].

3. I could point out that the fact western medicine follows Mengele, could simply mean that they are equally as 'evil'.

I think the difference for modern medicine though is in the nature of it's practice and application.
The truth is naked,
Once it is written it is lost.
Genius is the result of the entire product of man.
The cosmic insignificance of humanity, shows the cosmic insignificance of a universe without humanity.
the fully painted picture, reveals an empty canvas
User avatar
Amorphos
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7052
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:49 pm
Location: infinity

Re: Why the Nazis actually won...

Postby Amorphos » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:31 am

Obe

And finally, which is the country dominating the EU today? It is Germany, and in fact, if this presentation may hold any water, then indeed, the OP's assertion may turn out to be correct one.


Probably true, though Britain also holds a balance between the states and Europe, are allies etc, china/asia is another player. whoever comes out on top will have to do as they are told as much as anyone else IMHO ~ this as there are many balancing parties involved. That's the fundamental design here surely? ...and can we not ask if that's a good thing?

Jk; in the end it all comes down to the germans being those good chappies who build our cars for us, and the chinese for most everything else. Jolly good chaps them all. :lol: hmm I think that was a wrong thing to say. :P

In the end america got wall street [no's 1] and we got the city of london financial district [no's 2]. Now guess where much of the worlds money first gets syphoned off!
The truth is naked,
Once it is written it is lost.
Genius is the result of the entire product of man.
The cosmic insignificance of humanity, shows the cosmic insignificance of a universe without humanity.
the fully painted picture, reveals an empty canvas
User avatar
Amorphos
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 7052
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:49 pm
Location: infinity

Re: Why the Nazis actually won...

Postby Uccisore » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:03 am

I wonder if you asked one of the few remaining Nazis, if they would tell you they feel as though they've won.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8mPuckq ... ure=vmdshb

http://deepfreeze.it/ Curious about corrupt practices in video game journalism? Look no further.
User avatar
Uccisore
The Legitimatizer
 
Posts: 13279
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2002 8:14 pm
Location: Deep in the forests of Maine

Re: Why the Nazis actually won...

Postby Das Experiment » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:19 am

Uccisore wrote:I wonder if you asked one of the few remaining Nazis, if they would tell you they feel as though they've won.


:P

I'm 99% sure they would bitch and moan about women, blacks, liberals etc. and make out they were really hard done by.
User avatar
Das Experiment
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:20 pm

Re: Why the Nazis actually won...

Postby Tyrannus » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:56 pm

rununder wrote:Hitler lost the battle, but won the war, for control of europe. This becomes truer everyday as the internationalist kabal pours third world immigrants into the european homelands and forces race mixing under the threat of being called a racist. Also germany is held hostage with debts, obligations, and guilt. When the germans throw off the shackles of slavery, of their oppression by middle eastern foreigners who don't belong there, then the germans prove that they're unstoppable in every respect.

Now londonistan and England is turning into Sharia law, part of the plans of the globalist elite and NWO. The English are probably kicking themselves in the ass, and reconsidering going to war against germany, as they now become victims of what the germans warned everybody else about. The warnings went unheeded, as millions and millions of non europeans pour into european countries, and the mass media forces race mixing on every commercial, pop culture reference, even in public schools. Everywhere you look there's a black male, white female combination being force fed to the entire world, while convincing everybody that race doesn't exist.

Remember liberals, there is only one race, the human race. How dare you think otherwise?

Now excuse me while I book a vacation to londonstan. Hopefully I don't get my head lobbed off in the street by a turk.



And whose fault is that? If whites can't come together collectively to defend ourselves we as a race deserve to die.

As for white females they're too busy with money and careers to have family or children. Another nail in our coffin due to a race that has a inability to even mate anymore. It's like the entire white European caucasian race has gone queer.

If whites can't compete with other races it's nature's will that we go extincted.

End of argument.
User avatar
Tyrannus
Nihilistic Anarcho Primitivist
 
Posts: 2403
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:14 pm

Re: Why the Nazis actually won...

Postby skakos » Tue May 13, 2014 10:57 am

Amorphos wrote:Obe

And finally, which is the country dominating the EU today? It is Germany, and in fact, if this presentation may hold any water, then indeed, the OP's assertion may turn out to be correct one.


Probably true, though Britain also holds a balance between the states and Europe, are allies etc, china/asia is another player. whoever comes out on top will have to do as they are told as much as anyone else IMHO ~ this as there are many balancing parties involved. That's the fundamental design here surely? ...and can we not ask if that's a good thing?

Jk; in the end it all comes down to the germans being those good chappies who build our cars for us, and the chinese for most everything else. Jolly good chaps them all. :lol: hmm I think that was a wrong thing to say. :P

In the end america got wall street [no's 1] and we got the city of london financial district [no's 2]. Now guess where much of the worlds money first gets syphoned off!


Image

The British royal family and many MPs had strong bonds with the Nazis...

http://harmoniaphilosophica.wordpress.com/2014/04/24/wwii-conspiracies-uk-and-nazis/
~ ἔστι γὰρ εἶναι, μηδὲν δ΄ οὐκ ἔστιν

The Limits of Science http://harmonia-philosophica.blogspot.gr/2010/08/limits-of-science.html
Religion and Science Unification http://harmoniaphilosophica.wordpress.com/religion-and-science-unification/
User avatar
skakos
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:23 pm
Location: Athens, Greece

Re: Why the Nazis actually won...

Postby Eric_The_Pipe » Tue May 13, 2014 1:32 pm

skakos wrote:The British royal family and many MPs had strong bonds with the Nazis...

http://harmoniaphilosophica.wordpress.com/2014/04/24/wwii-conspiracies-uk-and-nazis/
Yes, but that was because the ideology behind Nazism was common among intellectuals. Many of them agreed with much of the policies passed by Hitler. They believed in economic control by a strong central authority. Nazis just put into practice what they all believed. It's why they stuck their fingers in their ears, closed their eyes and screamed no, no, no, when it first came out about the camps. The intellectuals didn't want to believe it, when it could no longer be denied, they did their best to distance themselves from the Nazis. It's why it's not common knowledge that Nazis were just putting into practice one possible result of their Progressive beliefs.

Many of the Nazi beliefs were practiced outside of Germany long before the Nazis got all open about the stuff.

Harry was not saying he was a Nazi with that costume, Harry was being a dumb-ass kid with the costume. It does not prove your point.
“Give a man a fish and he will ask for tartar sauce and French fries! Moreover, some politician who wants his vote will declare all these things to be among his ‘basic rights’” – An old saying rewritten by a follower of Thomas Sowell

"It's true that the bastards would win. But we shouldn't shut down a system just because the bastards win. A good system should be like a hamster wheel for bastards hooked up an electric generator. A well designed system is not one that prevents bastards from winning, but one that generates a lot of positive externalities from bastards trying to beat each other. And that's exactly what markets do. Markets entice bastards, they reward bastards, and the bastards love them, but as they operate they generate a lot of good that inadvertently benefits everyone else." - Carleas

The Newest EconPop: Economics of Demolition Man

The man, Thomas Sowell: Wealth, Poverty and Politics

Sowell's Writing
User avatar
Eric_The_Pipe
Thinker
 
Posts: 736
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:06 pm
Location: Colorado

Re: Why the Nazis actually won...

Postby skakos » Wed May 14, 2014 9:48 am

Eric_The_Pipe wrote:
skakos wrote:The British royal family and many MPs had strong bonds with the Nazis...

http://harmoniaphilosophica.wordpress.com/2014/04/24/wwii-conspiracies-uk-and-nazis/
Yes, but that was because the ideology behind Nazism was common among intellectuals. Many of them agreed with much of the policies passed by Hitler. They believed in economic control by a strong central authority. Nazis just put into practice what they all believed. It's why they stuck their fingers in their ears, closed their eyes and screamed no, no, no, when it first came out about the camps. The intellectuals didn't want to believe it, when it could no longer be denied, they did their best to distance themselves from the Nazis. It's why it's not common knowledge that Nazis were just putting into practice one possible result of their Progressive beliefs.

Many of the Nazi beliefs were practiced outside of Germany long before the Nazis got all open about the stuff.

Harry was not saying he was a Nazi with that costume, Harry was being a dumb-ass kid with the costume. It does not prove your point.


Actually YOU prove my point...
By saying that all intellectuals were on the same page as Hitler.
What I am just saying is that the same logic of Nazism (take eugenics for example) are still the mainstream ideology in the world.
~ ἔστι γὰρ εἶναι, μηδὲν δ΄ οὐκ ἔστιν

The Limits of Science http://harmonia-philosophica.blogspot.gr/2010/08/limits-of-science.html
Religion and Science Unification http://harmoniaphilosophica.wordpress.com/religion-and-science-unification/
User avatar
skakos
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:23 pm
Location: Athens, Greece

Re: Why the Nazis actually won...

Postby Eric_The_Pipe » Wed May 14, 2014 11:11 am

skakos wrote:
Eric_The_Pipe wrote:
skakos wrote:The British royal family and many MPs had strong bonds with the Nazis...

http://harmoniaphilosophica.wordpress.com/2014/04/24/wwii-conspiracies-uk-and-nazis/
Yes, but that was because the ideology behind Nazism was common among intellectuals. Many of them agreed with much of the policies passed by Hitler. They believed in economic control by a strong central authority. Nazis just put into practice what they all believed. It's why they stuck their fingers in their ears, closed their eyes and screamed no, no, no, when it first came out about the camps. The intellectuals didn't want to believe it, when it could no longer be denied, they did their best to distance themselves from the Nazis. It's why it's not common knowledge that Nazis were just putting into practice one possible result of their Progressive beliefs.

Many of the Nazi beliefs were practiced outside of Germany long before the Nazis got all open about the stuff.

Harry was not saying he was a Nazi with that costume, Harry was being a dumb-ass kid with the costume. It does not prove your point.


Actually YOU prove my point...
By saying that all intellectuals were on the same page as Hitler.
What I am just saying is that the same logic of Nazism (take eugenics for example) are still the mainstream ideology in the world.
So, because Hitler was anti tobacco smoking and had banned it, the Nazis won?
“Give a man a fish and he will ask for tartar sauce and French fries! Moreover, some politician who wants his vote will declare all these things to be among his ‘basic rights’” – An old saying rewritten by a follower of Thomas Sowell

"It's true that the bastards would win. But we shouldn't shut down a system just because the bastards win. A good system should be like a hamster wheel for bastards hooked up an electric generator. A well designed system is not one that prevents bastards from winning, but one that generates a lot of positive externalities from bastards trying to beat each other. And that's exactly what markets do. Markets entice bastards, they reward bastards, and the bastards love them, but as they operate they generate a lot of good that inadvertently benefits everyone else." - Carleas

The Newest EconPop: Economics of Demolition Man

The man, Thomas Sowell: Wealth, Poverty and Politics

Sowell's Writing
User avatar
Eric_The_Pipe
Thinker
 
Posts: 736
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:06 pm
Location: Colorado

Re: Why the Nazis actually won...

Postby Arminius » Thu May 15, 2014 2:08 am

Skakos wrote:We ... and ... the evil guys ....

Relating to the countries or nations there was no "we" and no "they", as you suggest, but there were a "we" of powerless people (99%) and a "they" of powerful people (1%) who won the war, became more rich and more powerful by the war.

The people didn't want war, the governments wanted war - sooner or later and more or less - because they had to want war at last.

Germany's enemies did not primarily fight the Nazis, they primarily fighted Germany. And that was not merely an allied goal, but as well or probably more a nationalistic goal because fighting Germany was a chance to become rich, thus more powerful, namely to become the world power. Until 1945 Germany had been the one and only rival of the USA, in the matter of world power which the British Emipre had already lost during the World War I. Besides: the USSR at that time was de facto still a part of the Third World.

Image

If the USA had not got e.g. the German technician and rocket engineer Wernher von Braun and his crew, there would never have been any landing on the moon (except a German one). Wernher von Braun was a Nazi - have you forgotten that? -, and after the World War II he was blackmailed: „either you help the USA or you will be put in prison“! His crew were also blackmailed. They all prefered to help the USA because they did not want to be jailed.

Other German scientists, technicians, engineers etc. were treated similarly - not only in the USA, but also e.g. in the USSR.

In the Second World War the powerful 1% fighted against the powerless 99%, and the powerfull 1% won - as always.

Globalism is nationalism in global dimensions. So on the one (quantitative) hand we currently have more nationalism, and on the other (qualitative) hand we currently have a different nationalism, namely a global one.

So in your thesis ("Why the Nazis actually won...") is much truth, if you don't separate globalism from nationalism / national-socialism because gloabism is nationalism / national-socialism in global dimensions.
Image
User avatar
Arminius
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5732
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

Re: Why the Nazis actually won...

Postby cassie » Thu May 15, 2014 11:48 am

Arminius wrote:So in your thesis ("Why the Nazis actually won...") is much truth, if you don't separate globalism from nationalism / national-socialism because gloabism is nationalism / national-socialism in global dimensions.


Except not the kind of socialism like the germans had based on kinship feeling around common language and heritage values. Today's global socialism has only one kinship feeling, the weak and the disinherited joining together. Nothing unites them but their shared sense of resentment at the "well-offs" and their victim culture.
cassie
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:52 pm

Re: Why the Nazis actually won...

Postby Arminius » Sun May 18, 2014 3:48 pm

cassie wrote:
Arminius wrote:So in your thesis ("Why the Nazis actually won...") is much truth, if you don't separate globalism from nationalism / national-socialism because gloabism is nationalism / national-socialism in global dimensions.


Except not the kind of socialism like the germans had based on kinship feeling around common language and heritage values. Today's global socialism has only one kinship feeling, the weak and the disinherited joining together. Nothing unites them but their shared sense of resentment at the "well-offs" and their victim culture.

Therefor "victimism" with its "victimology" is already in use.
Image
User avatar
Arminius
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5732
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

Re: Why the Nazis actually won...

Postby skakos » Wed May 21, 2014 7:38 pm

Image

And a nice reminder of how people before the WWII thought LIKE the Nazis...

There was a ship...
A ship with Jews...
It left Germany...
But no one accepted it...

So the ship turned back!

See http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-27373131.

Just to add an intersting note to the discussion...
~ ἔστι γὰρ εἶναι, μηδὲν δ΄ οὐκ ἔστιν

The Limits of Science http://harmonia-philosophica.blogspot.gr/2010/08/limits-of-science.html
Religion and Science Unification http://harmoniaphilosophica.wordpress.com/religion-and-science-unification/
User avatar
skakos
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:23 pm
Location: Athens, Greece

Re: Why the Nazis actually won...

Postby phyllo » Wed May 21, 2014 9:11 pm

And a nice reminder of how people before the WWII thought LIKE the Nazis...

There was a ship...
A ship with Jews...
It left Germany...
But no one accepted it...
That's a distortion because several hundred thousand Jews left Germany before the war. Most went to Palestine, but other countries took in thousands of refugees as well.
phyllo
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10901
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:41 am

Re: Why the Nazis actually won...

Postby James S Saint » Wed May 21, 2014 9:26 pm

Arminius wrote:Wernher von Braun was a Nazi - have you forgotten that? -, and after the World War II he was blackmailed: „either you help the USA or you will be put in prison“! His crew were also blackmailed. They all prefered to help the USA because they did not want to be jailed.

Other German scientists, technicians, engineers etc. were treated similarly - not only in the USA, but also e.g. in the USSR.

Do you have any references for that? (not that I seriously doubt it)
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Why the Nazis actually won...

Postby James S Saint » Wed May 21, 2014 9:29 pm

phyllo wrote:
And a nice reminder of how people before the WWII thought LIKE the Nazis...

There was a ship...
A ship with Jews...
It left Germany...
But no one accepted it...
That's a distortion because several hundred thousand Jews left Germany before the war. Most went to Palestine, but other countries took in thousands of refugees as well.

The purpose of the WW1 was to establish the nation of Israel. But those pulling the strings, as usual, screwed it up, so they had to do it again (as usual).
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Why the Nazis actually won...

Postby Arminius » Wed May 21, 2014 10:02 pm

James S Saint wrote:
Arminius wrote:Wernher von Braun was a Nazi - have you forgotten that? -, and after the World War II he was blackmailed: „either you help the USA or you will be put in prison“! His crew were also blackmailed. They all prefered to help the USA because they did not want to be jailed.

Other German scientists, technicians, engineers etc. were treated similarly - not only in the USA, but also e.g. in the USSR.

Do you have any references for that? (not that I seriously doubt it)

Yes, I have. And there are also documentary films and the fact that all these Germans came to the US in May 1945 and lived there in a city which was founded just for that reason. Google for example this: Operation Paperclip or Operation Overcast.

Image
    104 German rocket scientists (aerospace engineers): Wernher von Braun and his scientists and engineers at Fort Bliss in Texas, USA, 1945.

    Operation Paperclip was the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) program in which more than 1,500 German scientists, technicians, and engineers were brought from Germany to the United States for employment after the World War II. It was conducted by the Joint Intelligence Objectives Agency (JIOA). In other words: It was a criminal act, one criminal act of the other crimninal acts of the greatest raid of all time.

    Nearly similar is the number of the German scientists, technicians, and engineers who were brought in the Soviet Union (USSR) after the World War II.
    Image
    User avatar
    Arminius
    ILP Legend
     
    Posts: 5732
    Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
    Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

    Re: Why the Nazis actually won...

    Postby skakos » Thu May 22, 2014 10:21 pm

    James S Saint wrote:
    phyllo wrote:
    And a nice reminder of how people before the WWII thought LIKE the Nazis...

    There was a ship...
    A ship with Jews...
    It left Germany...
    But no one accepted it...
    That's a distortion because several hundred thousand Jews left Germany before the war. Most went to Palestine, but other countries took in thousands of refugees as well.

    The purpose of the WW1 was to establish the nation of Israel. But those pulling the strings, as usual, screwed it up, so they had to do it again (as usual).


    Interesting...
    Any references?
    ~ ἔστι γὰρ εἶναι, μηδὲν δ΄ οὐκ ἔστιν

    The Limits of Science http://harmonia-philosophica.blogspot.gr/2010/08/limits-of-science.html
    Religion and Science Unification http://harmoniaphilosophica.wordpress.com/religion-and-science-unification/
    User avatar
    skakos
     
    Posts: 307
    Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:23 pm
    Location: Athens, Greece

    Re: Why the Nazis actually won...

    Postby Arminius » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:14 am

    James S Saint wrote:
    phyllo wrote:
    And a nice reminder of how people before the WWII thought LIKE the Nazis...

    There was a ship...
    A ship with Jews...
    It left Germany...
    But no one accepted it...
    That's a distortion because several hundred thousand Jews left Germany before the war. Most went to Palestine, but other countries took in thousands of refugees as well.

    The purpose of the WW1 was to establish the nation of Israel. But those pulling the strings, as usual, screwed it up, so they had to do it again (as usual).

    skakos wrote:Interesting...
    Any references?

    You don't know i.e. the Balfour declaration ?
    Image
    User avatar
    Arminius
    ILP Legend
     
    Posts: 5732
    Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
    Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

    Re: Why the Nazis actually won...

    Postby skakos » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:01 pm

    As I see it, WWII would happen sooner or later. Either by Germany or by any other nation.
    The rise of eugenics, the rise of hate and nationalism, would eventually lead to that.
    I am just terrified to see that the Germans at that time did not differ a lot from, e.g., Americans.
    We accept nations building armies, we accept nations officially supporting racist bahaviours and when a world war errupts we are suddenly... surpsised... ;)
    ~ ἔστι γὰρ εἶναι, μηδὲν δ΄ οὐκ ἔστιν

    The Limits of Science http://harmonia-philosophica.blogspot.gr/2010/08/limits-of-science.html
    Religion and Science Unification http://harmoniaphilosophica.wordpress.com/religion-and-science-unification/
    User avatar
    skakos
     
    Posts: 307
    Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:23 pm
    Location: Athens, Greece

    Previous

    Return to Society, Government, and Economics



    Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users