Pagan matriarchal theocracy

That’s fucking disgusting man.

I guess you don’t want more videos, man.

People like that aren’t people, that’s not a human, that’s a machine. That’s insanity and conformed extremism.

This is what we need. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RYlAPjyNm8

Is the SCUM Manifesto satire or not?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCUM_Manifesto

It’s not unclear why she did it, she did it so she could be infamous, so she could get attention to this disgusting extremism. That’s what it looks like anyways.

The shooting of Warhol that is

The bokascum.se video is a promo for a theater show.

Is it real feminism or satire?

That’s what someone on the video said as well, that it was a promo.

Not sure, either way it’s bad. Satire/irony are a form of insanity. These are not jokes, there are serious issues that should be addressed as such. Regardless of if the video is satire, it’s disgusting and disturbing to even think about. The very idea of it is inhumane.

Women are just as brutal as men. This is not a sex or nationality problem, this is a human problem. Labels for humans do nothing but cause more confusion. Language should be redefined, as well as it’s usage.

That is no promo, no satire, no irony. Read Solanas’ or other “femninistic” books or watch more “feministic” videos. “Feminism” is the same terrible, horrible totalitarianism that we have been knowing for so long.

To say that were “promo”, or “satire”, or “irony” is a bad, mad, evil rhetoric in order to define down and to play down the reality of that terrible, horrible “feminism” (sexism as racism).

If we do not defend ourselves against that evil development their dreams will come true: all males will be killed.

All you have to do is release truth. Truth that they are extremists, delusional, insane and the like.

Truth is similar to a lion trapped in a cage, you release the lion. The Lion will defend itself.

I hope your avatar will awaken the threatened humans!

First is awareness, then acceptance. Even if people do become aware, they still have to accept it, which is the hardest part.

You have the most annoying, distracting avatar in ILP history. Please change it.

The flower of life and geometry of all is annoying? Or is it the flashing that is annoying? or perhaps the color of earth/flower that is annoying?

The strobing is annoying. All animated avatars are PITAs.

If you find me something better i’ll change it, took a while to re-size it specifically for an avatar.

If I find you something better???

What’s wrong with using just one image from that GIF?

Not true.
There have been more obnoxious gifs to grace these halls.

IIRC, Centripetal Farce used to go by this gif of dude in leather and spikes continuously hip thrusting.
Another guy had a gif of the face of a woman who appeared to be in mid coitus.

You never even met thirst4metal who started half his posts with “Hello F(r)iends,”

Fond memories. After awhile, for better or worse, it just becomes part of the poster’s identity and nothing more, not even a distraction.

It’s the point of the gif, it’s the flower of life/universe/earth of which is all connected.

Okay, maybe not the worst, but it’s an unnecessary distraction.

But it shows the connections.