Let's Start World War III! Get ready To Rumble!

Here in this thread we will analyze, sift through, and observe ongoing news from around the world that will inevitably lead up to the single world event known as World War III. I am the Joker here and within this thread I’ll be your guide giving you the whole entire tour. So, try to follow along and not be too mentally slow. :stuck_out_tongue:

Please fasten your seat belts and enjoy the ride through the mental journey into global crazyland. :evilfun:

The final countdown begins now…

zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-0 … -coalition

BUY THE TICKET, TAKE THE RIDE

spoken like idiots who have no idea what this means.
If you had a clue, you wouldn’t be so excited for WW 3, as
it would mean decades of really ugly living, basically not much
more than stone age living and that, despite childish thinking
that would be fun, would not be fun nor exciting nor very desirable.
It would be ugly for millions of people, to the point where the
living might envy the dead. Life like that is simply survival and
nothing more. No arts, no music, no internet, no TV, no movies.
All that anyone would do is trying to survive, that’s it, that is all
you would be doing and that sports fans is not fun and not exciting.

Kropotkin

Step right up, step right up…

Get your single ticket to the one time event of global annihilation.

Get your tickets before they’re sold out now!

It would be terrible for the rest of you.

I’ve already been living an ugly life the last ten years. Nothing new to me.

Even better for me because I won’t have to worry about that pesky thing called law anymore. So many opportunities open up for an individual like myself.

It’s about time the rest of you get to experience genuine suffering, despair, and pain also.

Basically, the whole world would look like what Syria looks like now. But who’s fault is it that all humans think about is killing? Not mine … blame the extra terrestrials who made us.

Seems like an upgrade from the daily grind of the cashier, no?
i doubt ww3 would bring an apocalpyse, even if every major city was nuked, the fallout would only last a couple weeks and farms would be unaffected.

Is not humanity fashioned and molded in the direct appearance or behaviors of its creator? :laughing:

Had a dream of this last night. It was in the city near the freeway, lots of cars going around everyone shooting each other. I’m not sure I would want it. There was a lot of sniping action going on, shooting people in real life is more hectic than videogames, it felt like real life in the dream. It seemed like a negative experience to me, couldn’t trust anyone.

When everyone’s a supercriminal, noone is.

K: ahhh, I get it now. You think you have “SUFFERED” and thus everyone should
“SUFFERER” like you did. You are a narcissistic psychopath who thinks you are
the only person to ever suffer. I have news for you, you aren’t. I was homeless for months
when I was much younger. I have a disability, (severe hearing loss). I am one of millions
who have issues but because I am normal, I don’t wish to have anyone ever suffer needlessly.
I would suggest you see someone about your mental condition. It is serious and needs to
be treated asap.

Kropotkin

People like you are not even real human beings to me. You’re a mindless drone. A puppet with strings.

A socially engineered portion of the population to think, act, behave, and live in within parameters instilled by institutional authority. For me if the world catches fire through world war where there are less individuals like yourself all the better.

You know nothing of real suffering or loss. At least not yet…

Don’t look now but it looks like the Turks are getting ready to join up with the Saudis in Syria…

HaHaHa:
People like you are not even real human beings to me. You’re a mindless drone. A puppet with strings.

A socially engineered portion of the population to think, act, behave, and live in within parameters instilled by institutional authority. For me if the world catches fire through world war where there are less individuals like yourself all the better.

You know nothing of real suffering or loss. At least not yet…
[/quote]
K: says the psychopath who needs long term psychology help.

Kropotkin

Joker don’t you hate wall street? Peter, you hate them too right? Talk about that for a minute.

I’ve always wanted to go to New York City and snap a photo of me urinating on this bull.

I’ve always wanted to defecate on the front doors of the New York Stock Exchange also.

Still, I don’t understand why nobody hasn’t bombed out the New York Stock Exchange while it is in full occupying session.

I don’t understand why nobody hasn’t assassinated a Federal Reserve Chairman yet with a high powered sniper assault rifle.

I don’t understand why nobody hasn’t open fire on a Goldman Sachs bank killing a bunch of its employees with a vice president or CEO involved.

Maybe because they still recall the sad fate of the unibomber!

Maybe but really at this point whoever fires the first shot would be providing a real public service.