HB-2

North Carolina’s bathroom law dictates that anyone using a public restroom must use the one designating their gender according to their birth certificate.
There must be plenty of perverts in N.C. who would feign gender in order to get a peek at the opposite sex in a compromising position!
Does one understand gender at birth? Does given the proper sexual equipment at birth guarantee that one is male or female?
Was Springsteen right to cancel his Greenville concert over objections to bigotry?

How dare those fuckers live how they want.

And only in N.C. No perverts in any other place.

As per the stupid logic trap that academics have fixed to it now, no… But, hey, Kids are stupid, hell many of them like the ice capades or think Disney produces good sitcoms.

As defined by the sex of the person, yes. As defined by some stupid nonsence academics and fools put together, who the fuck cares or no, depending on how you feel about it, but then, again, who the fuck cares how you feel (except you and maybe your mommy).

Yes, he should cancel all his shows, and never perform again as that will make the world a better place.

I don’t know what ‘understanding gender at birth’ has to do with anything- you don’t write your own birth certificate, the doctor does. Presumbably doctors understand sex, yeah.

There is no such thing as gender.

An no, there probably weren’t too many perverts trying to get into the wrong bathroom, until it became a part of our culture that all you have to do is put on a wig and declare that you ‘feel like a woman on the inside’ to get away with it. Prior to the whole tranny craze, it would have been way too much work.

Datapoint. University of Toronto has suspended its gender neutral bathroom policy after a couple of peeping tom incidents.

lifesitenews.com/news/u-of- … ng-inciden

Correction–Greensboro, not Greenville.
34 states have enacted or are intending to enact laws similar to HB-2. Mississippi is one of these.

If you label the toilets “penis” and “vagina”, you still have persons born with both. Where do they go to go?

The circus.

You’re talking about less than one 10th of one percent of the population. It’s not something to legislate over. We’ve gotten by fine this entire time without it- where have they been going this whole time?

Restrooms should be divided up like this.

People who have a penis should use one that’s for people who have a penis. And people who have a vagina should use one for people who have vaginas.

I dunno what all the gay, tranny, queer whatever big deal is.

Just go to the bathroom that matches your genitals.

If you’re born with a penis and it’s that important to you that you be able to use a restroom designated for women, then cut your penis off. If you’re born with a vagina and it’s that important to you that you be able to use a restroom that’s designated for men, then have a surgeon shape you up a penis and have at it.

This whole bathroom fight is retarded. It’s just pissy bitches of a sort on the political left and pissy bitches of a different breed on the political right being pissy bitches to each other over things that don’t fucking matter in the first place.

We’re gonna end up with a man-down SCOTUS deadlock over the right of some Kentuckian truckstop ladyboy to put on lipstick in the womans’ room.

Enjoy that free speech while you can, bigot! :smiley:

The main reason for seperate bathrooms should be about kids. A reasoning adult would put kids first. Little ones and parents should not be forced into a sensitive subject. If kids never use the bathrooms in an establishment, grow up people. If you gotta go, you gotta go. I could not care less about the person next to me, my bladder or bowels are more important, just do not pee on the seat.

Good point about the kids, Kris.

Thanks , too many on either side forget about little ones and how sensitive subjects should not be forced upon them. And being a good parent is tough enough without having this thrown at you.

Trump just declared that the former Bruce Jenner can use any bathroom in the Trump establishments.
About the children, aren’t there doors to the toilets that can be locked?

Absolutely right.

One has to respect the definitions/rules as far as they are there to follow. Yes, the option of changing rule is always there, thus instead of insisting on violation, the wiser thing is to change the rule, if that is possible.

With love,
Sanjay

Sure you can lock stalls but, the rest of the area is not private and little kids observe and ask questions, often loudly. Lordy but, my boy could cause some situations :slight_smile: my son’s first encounter with a black person was at about 3 yrs old. “Mommy they need a bath!”. Happily one lady told me her daughter’s first encounter with white people was about the same. The little girl declared them ill rather loudly and was afraid to get sick too. :slight_smile: kids say and see things we do not. Give parents a break in the bathrooms.

So how old should a child be before being taught there are differences among people? The streets will teach them what you will not.

They have been pretending to be one or the other so people didn’t kill, rape, torture them and leave their body by the side of the road.

And then there have been cultures that accepted them and placed them in a third category, for anyone who was not clearly man or woman.

It varies with kids. Some are mature enough at 5 some finally mature at fifty but, not always. Average is about 9 or 10.