Donald Trump's Wall.

I have an interesting theory on Donald Trump’s wall. Donald Trump keeps saying that by building a Mexican American wall on the border has all to do about national security and curbing illegal immigration.

I think the wall is thought about being built because when they declare martial law it will be all about keeping people inside the United States. After it is built I wouldn’t be surprised if they came out with the idea of building a Canadian American wall either going into the future.

Also, very little news in the west is discussing the economic collapse of Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Brazil, and Argentina at the moment which would put tremendous economic pressure on Mexico or the whole of Central America.

Actually it would put a lot of terrible economic pressure on Central America, South America, and the whole of the Caribbean. I think these are the real reasons behind proposing to build a wall on the United States southern border.

When all those regions economically implode there is going to be hundreds of millions of refugees. At this point international geopolitical and economic blowback is inevitable.

I personally wouldn’t mind taking in a Venezuelan refugee that looks like this. She could become my personal house keeper and assistant. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s possible. If Trump wins, there might be a civil war. I ain’t picking sides, we knowledge lovers should be our own side and triumph over the fortunate fools who have ruled so long.

Regardless of political or any philosophical stances that one may have… If the new world is going to survive, it needs people who think, period.

Depending on where you live in the US, she could very well make your neighbourhood/state more European.
And btw. Ann Coulter, I think, has also argued for building a wall in the North because of their demographic decline as their Prime Faggot is bringing the hordes into Canada where they won’t stay when it goes down the drain.

If Trump is serious about Making America Great Again then the wall can only be a first small step.
Demographics, Genetics is Destiny.

Building walls would not be feasible or even work worth a crap. Trump’s advisors would know this so trump knows this. It is just a selling point.

They should have told Hadrian, China, South Korea, Israel,…
The favela world model rules - Smaller walled off communities is the answer.

Let’s be serious here for a moment, what is really gonna change things is humanitarian programs - We gonna send all the humanitarians to all the do-good places in the world for 20 years - That’s gonna help out the people,… who stayed back at home.

Look at what it took to make those walls, no way now and consider all the drug tunnels that exist now and more being made plus planes, boats.
But, yea humanitarian would be best.

K: my 81 year old mom and I have discussed this very point of a civil war if Herr trumpf
becomes president. I think so, she isn’t quite as sure, but wouldn’t discount it.

Kropotkin

In fact, why do anything to enforce laws, criminals are going to find ways, there will always be crime.
But I wouldn’t want you to worry about the US so much, there are other countries which could benefit from your arguments.
For example Mexico, and the stupidity of making a wall on their border to Guatemala.

Too late now, but maybe they could tear this useless thing down again because of inhibition of free trade ‘n’ stuff.

That is not a wall, that is a fence. Actually creating United Americas would be the best for all.

Wall, fence, how do they say…don’t judge by appearances.
I take it you live in a culturally diversified community where you experience the joy of minorities co-existing with each other in harmony, for you to extrapolate to what is best for all.
Or alternatively, you have learned and heard this argument from people who live in such diversified communities.

You know, I don’t get people who pay a premium to live in a white community in the Anglo-sphere. They are paying more and depriving themselves of something good. They must be very self-less people, to pay all that money to provide less wealthy people with the opportunity to live in diversified communities.

I grew up military and in a diverse city in Arizona. Mom was a closet bigot, Dad was not a bigot at all , he came from a very wealthy family , Mom came from a poor family. My friends came in every color and class. I hate group hate. I was picked on by all colors and classes because of my differences. I was the minority, not my siblings , just me. It taught me group bigotry is about the worst ethical thing or moral. Difference is so much better than same.

I dislike walls, when I moved from Texas to Sonora, I had to climb underneath one. I found it very rude Americans would build a wall to divide two states. Instead, the wall should be between the US and Mexico. You have no idea how many illegal aliens live here, I find it sickening and dehumanizing. Cops can’t even speak English here, what has America come too?

Where was this wall exactly?

South of Texas. Pissed me off, I’m a American.

There was a wall, then water. I got stuck in it, and some Mexicans lifted the fence to let me through. They kept laughing, and slipped under it the other way.

:obscene-tolietclaw: Swoosh with a wall of porcelain or not.

I been to Galveston before. I hated that place, so far I hate it there more than anywhere else.

That’s very nouveau bourgeois.
Reminds me of the defamatory attributed phrase ‘Let them eat cake.’
I expect this from emotionally and intellectually detached people living in rather homogeneous and well to do enclaves for which most of them pay for with the loss of their integrity.

I can’t change my childhood or family. Being raised military and poor means you go to average schools.

You know, it’s okay to want to live in a homogenous white community. Every sane white person wants to, at least after they experienced dieversity, they do.
And it’s understandable to bullshit around about it because of retarded modern morality when you are a coward and accept such wacko (muh anti-racism, muh anti-bigotry) premises.

Next we gonna put lions into cages with gazelles and bemoan the issue of inter-species-hate. What we gonna do about it, Jack? - We gonna kill all the lions and all the gazelles, then the inter-species-hate problem is solved.