Feminism is obsolete

There was once a large gap in the treatment between men and women and what was fair and what was not in society in the 1900s.

So much has changed. I think today there are more women in the workforce than men?

What is happening now is that men could quite easily be classified as “the ball and chain” segment of the new found roles in relationships, relegating men to a lower social position.

Feminism is obsolete, men should realise this if they want change for themselves. Nothing lasts forever.

The worm turns, eventually.

So, is time now has come for MENISM kind of movement?

With love,
Sanjay

I could try to tell my husband his status is lower then mine but, I fear he would die laughing. I see equality in true bondings. In more sexual or convenient relationships there tends to be heirarchy.

Essentially patriarchy was replaced with a matriarchy and we live in a world increasingly where men are becoming more disposable. Of course I am primarily talking about western culture here.

If men feel that way then they are wrong or chasing after the wrong females. We need both genders to be strong, intelligent, nurturing, protective and loving. Not one dominating the other.

My statement wasn’t just about sexual relationship dynamics as it has more to do with discussing greater societal implications at work.

As is true with chickens, it takes only one male to impregnate many females; hence men are disposable.

It’s this line of reasoning or reality as to why sexual equality will never prevail.

Feminism is nothing more than revenge and retributive politics at work. Now men are on the losing side of things with the elevation of women.

The matriarchy, whether reactionary or not, is historically overdue.

Historically overdue? Well, to believe in that you have to embrace idiocies like that of historical justice.

Justice by any other word being nothing more than revenge or retribution.

Either way revenge politics never work in the long run and they end in disaster eventually.

Revenge politics? The natural order is that thesis plus antithesis can end in synthesis.

That formula does not apply to humans.

With love,
Sanjay

Synthesis isn’t possible in all things.

Only because of the one male one female meme, which is not the case with many other animals.

And my last part includes that as well. We need both equally in all places. One above the other hinders us.

You can talk about idealizations of equality all you want until you’re blue in the face in how you perceive existence ought to be but at the end of the day nature and existence is largely unequal.

You fail to see how it is equal. You perceive the inequality that exists because you expect direct equality, something you could quantify and the truth would take away your ability to put others beneath you, to talk trash, etcetera; it would call you to look at your own faults more and your lack of confidence and surplus of insecurity causes you to refuse any evidence of the equality that is actually there.

Equality exists? Where?

everywhere and unseen by many.

Yeah, that’s not being vague at all. :laughing: