Celebrating The 2016 American Elections.

What does that image imply?

Hillary Clinton: Stronger Together

Melania is a potential security threat. She holds dual citizenship, her father lives in New York, and she gives her husband advice.
We have a situation where an outsider (Trump) is bringing another outsider in (Melania), and that’s a potential security threat.

crooksandliars.com/2016/05/melan … undermines

What, if the security people are outsiders?

Oh, look, Putin is strengthening his friendship with Slovenia! That’s so nice!

Melania’s daddy must be proud of her.

youtube.com/watch?v=AKRaLVVgs7Q

So, why is Melania holding on to dual Slovenian/U.S. citizenship?

Why not just give her dual Russian/U.S. citizenship and put her in the White House already?!

If she wanted to have the dual Russian/U.S. citizenship, she would get it.

Sometimes (sometimes!)I long for the times of the so called “cold war”. For most of us Westerners it was a pretty good time.

Sighs

By the way, Arminius could be considered to have been a sleeper agent, too.

:-k

That needs to be explained.

From this:
ancient.eu/Arminius/

=D>

Well done, Pandora. :slight_smile:

By the way: I do not see any “yoke” here, but there seems to be a sleeper agent with a box here. :wink:

I guess it takes one to know one.

:slight_smile:

I found them here.

Seriously? :laughing:

I don’t think you’re looking at the whole picture here. I question her loyalties. At least, Hillary was born and raised American. She may be corrupt but she can’t be easily played by a foreign government. Melania is just an opportunistic gold digger who likes to show off, and her true loyalties are unclear. What has she done to show that she actually cares about America, and not just herself? Has she done anything in her life to show that she has the ability to serve American people?

Keep showing off, Melania:

Both the Clintons and the Trumps are so much corrupt that, regardless who will be selected in a few days, the wars will go on and become more. But when it comes to more precision, one has to say that the Clintons are more corrupt than the Trumps.

Most of the people who live outside from the U.S. usually tend to like the “democratic” party. But they have very different reason for their tendency than US citizens have.

The man in the car is Donald Trump.

There is nothing wrong with dual citizenship. at least her’s is legitimate and not made up. And really seriously if a wealthy person goes to places and hangs out with poor and marries a poor , well that would be frigging odd and I would question that.
I am more worried about Clinton’s connections. Trump is just damn clumsy but intelligent.

Are you saying that Obama isn’t a US citizen?

Uh-oh, sounds like Pandora over here is jealous and envious.

My guess is that you’re not first lady material but that’s just me. :laughing: