Government Taxation And Economic Theft.

I am a firm believer that taxation under government is a form of economic theft. I created this thread to see what others think whether they agree with this reasoning or not.

What are other members thoughts on this subject?

I simply cannot see taxation as anything else.

Nah dude i think it’s not really theft, it’s more like a desperate measures thing.

We all need roads and military protection, we all need govt intervention and
rights and enforced rights and regulation of food industry, work conditions, etc.

The list goes on, and unless you’re willing to forego all that and somehow able (you’re not)
you’re stuck with it, and stuck paying for it, whether you like it or not.

Theft? Nah, it’s just the way it evolved so that we can live without being like animals in the dirt.
Go outside and walk to the park. See those nice people not jumping on you and killing you?
See nice roads and lights and infrastructure? Happy people who aren’t whipped and abused by bosses?
Taxes pay for all that shit.

Yeah damn right it’s theft. It’s theft perpetrated by smart, sane, good people against little bitches
who think their money, their life, their success, is 100% theirs, as if the game wasn’t rigged from the
beginning.

We still all have the right to become rich assholes if we want to. Complaining about a little tax you had to give is
beside the point. Just earn more and soon you’ll have all the money you need. Accept that the
taxes you pay keep the country going. The rich people I know spend less time complaining about
taxes and more time figuring out how to make so much that taxes hardly matter b/c they are worth $20mil.

I’m just a poor dumb American living in poverty declaring taxation to be theft. It is the poor in the majority that pays taxes while the rich or wealthy have international tax havens by comparison.

the gov needed to build roads is the dumbest argument ever.

governments dont have any restraint since all they have to do is give a call the the central bank to hold their promises.

9/10/2001: Rumsfeld says $2.3 TRILLION Missing from Pentagon

The very rich people of the so-called “upper-class” can have tax havens in the same state too, so they do not pay any tax, whereas you and others (mostly of the so-called “middle class”) have to pay all or almost all taxes.

a few numbers to chew on, the GDP being a mere 7 trillion

figures are shown up to 2011 but the trend has not slowed down, far to the contrary
grandfather-economic-report.com/

It’s probably no surprise to know that government officials embezzle money from taxation as well for themselves or whatever private enterprise they may be working on.

Really, there is no collective effort on the part of government taxation.

OOOPS, correction about the GDP
17.42 Trillion USD (2014)

I felt like it was too low and finally made a search. But still. The charts posted here offer just a glimpse at the exponential and unsustainable trend. Data below still is kinda conservative.

TAXATION NOT ENOUGH!
Medicare: $24.8 trillionObligation per household: $212,500
Social Security: $21.4 trillionObligation per household: $183,400
usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/was … rity_n.htm

The US government has about $70 trillion in off-balance sheet liabilities
qz.com/111454/the-us-government- … abilities/

Why Are We Not Talking About America’s $123 Trillion In Unfunded Liabilities?
The actual liabilities of the federal government—including Social Security, Medicare, and federal employees’ future retirement benefits—already exceed $86.8 trillion, or 550% of GDP. For the year ending Dec. 31, 2011, the annual accrued expense of Medicare and Social Security was $7 trillion. Nothing like that figure is used in calculating the deficit. In reality, the reported budget deficit is less than one-fifth of the more accurate figure.
Why haven’t Americans heard about the titanic $86.8 trillion liability from these programs? One reason: The actual figures do not appear in black and white on any balance sheet.
redstate.com/laborunionrepor … abilities/

Debt/taxation = immorality. Numbers speak louder than words, I am afraid.

So, what you’re saying is that government taxation doesn’t serve a majority of people whatsoever? Shocking!