Crime and ethics in the Phillipines

Why not :confusion-shrug:

You made some good points that I’d like to respond to, in regard to the after-effects on their country and future policies and safeguards, but that might be a few days comin.

I haven’t kept up with this particular bit of news, but I saw this yesterday and see that the Phillipines’ promise to leave the UN and other establishments has been kept.

Many paths lead to destruction.

How would the UN help with killings?
They send soldiers? To kill the killers?
What kind of money does that bring in?
Or does it cost money to do it with no rewards?

The whole thing is purposely misrepresented. The justice minister and the imprisoned drug lords, been sleeping literally and figuritavely in the same bed. Some wise guys, intelligently creating a secret insurance policy qua blackmail made a video of these sexual involvements, and they have beome the centerfold of current congressional pre-occupation.

It turns out, the justice minister had provided immunity and even protection to the drug business in exchange of hundreds of millions of dollars.

The US and the UN are not particularly phased by the immorality of narcotising the young, who by now wouldn’t take a job, even if it was offered to rpthem on a silver platter, but are worried of loosing control of Central Asia. Besides, there is an opposite trend with legalization, liberalization. In addition, the global agenda would be severely stymied and the clogs of this system may be fracture. This may be far worse then with the case with North Korea, which at least serves the purpose of the familiar battle cry against the remains of the Evil Empire.

No , here the moral stances are trumped (oops) by the dynamics of post moral legitimization, and morality has in essence became the guiding principle by which masses can understand what actually is going on.

I’m okay with the cut if military ties, means the treaty with the Philippines that we are required by treaty to defend them is in tatters, if it us ever evoked and we don’t feel like fighting we can say the Phillipines themselves dissolved it.

Philippines will be switching over to a Chinese base, “leased” with weapons and technology transfers. Again, I’m okay with that.

China isn’t in a position even if it had three times the navy the US has to take the Midway-Hawaiian Chain, and we merely gotta maintain lines of communication to Japan and Korea, which we can do via Alaska and Hawaii, as well as to Micronesia, Australia, New Zealand- China can’t really do much to incercept every line of communication. They are trying to create a buffer, but the sea floor isn’t very well adapted, and too many neighboring countries are hostile. Vietnam is off the list, Japan, Taiwan for the time being.

China might snag Nauru. Get imbedded in Sri Lanka, expand in Pakistan and Mynamar… all the way to their naval base in Djoubti. It wouldn’t really work out too well in a war, with Diego Garcia alone we could rip up the western half of that, and even if it was taken, we have plenty of launch points to fuck them up. They’ve built a logistics line, with rather poor sea fortresses. A couple of bombs can roast them.

What this does open up however is the legitimacy of the militarization of the sea. China is going to be shocked once Japan starts doing this, and the Korea’s. No special reason it has to be surface based either.

But this has nothing to do with the drug war. He is looking to get better defence deals. China will be interested in it more for prestige. Strategically, it is worthless, and shipping would either use militarized convoys or just go around the Philippines on it’s east side. The most advanced ships the Phillipines has are manufactured in Indonesia, of Dutch design, very easy to sink and defeat. Malaysia won’t tolerate a large base, Brunei might or Indonesia might to offset Australia’s militancy, but neither can shut off the trade routes, and Singapore sure the hell won’t let it.

Since you do live in the Philippines, and I will go there probably next winter or spring, it would be great to get together there and talk about some of these matters.

As a matter of fact, pretaining to the above, and noting, that you may gather by now that I like to cut to the chase, I find Philippine mentality very understandable, while at the same time more common generally within the whole Asian Continent. I would not even stop here, and it could be said, that it has more sense to talk about the Asian-Asian-Pacific commonality, as a general human trait, then it is, to view particular nations consisting under that category.

Even now, where to seemingly diametrically opposing social forces are going on world wide, but particularly in Asia.

That is, the forces which are indicative of more and more individual uniqueness among differing social classes, while and oft simulatsnious efforts to seek safe haven among well defined and established social partitions.

The thing is, the game of seeking friendships in the East, is almost a conventional naively realistic method, whereby the logic of association has become totally internalized. Wooing China, and wanting to retain the benefits out of the US, may seem contradictory, but I believe, in the East, associations and treaties are much more based on perceptions, one could describe as a temporary permanence. The imminent desire to seek Eastern allies such as Chinaand Japan, by giving them previously closed or restricted markets, do not give credence to individual political alliances of the sort, especially unique to the Philippines.

Hundreds of years of subjugation by the Spanish, a relatively politically naive population, lead to dictatorship after dictatorship. China has vastly more popular sophistication in this context, and they have not been as heavily repressed, other then by their own internal processes of their empire, that, they have not developed the acute feelings resulting from repression and occupation from the outside world, As Much. So their objective view of the world, does not suffer the defensive projection of the repressive outside forces, As Much. Their Marxist ideology, thus created a social realism driven by internal forces of letting their guiding principles flow along the lines of dialectical machinations, where the absolute validity need not blame outside forces, only their own shortcomings in matters of trade, etc.

The Emperror in Japan, in this way, also assured a reasonable passage and an even and predictable flow of distribution of power.

Not so in the Philippines. Here outside repression, and forced identification with the oppressors, created at once a state of resentment and concurrent admiration for people different from them. So social. differentiation became a leading force, especially when, as a result of the Spanish-American War, the flow was toward more of the same.

Duarte saw this and created a new vision, whereby this need to become different among the Asian people as a whole, came to a sudden end. Why?

The causes are manifold, but had not the US created a common view that she protected dictatorships regardless of her concern for the people, to ensure their human rights’ world wide and fair comparative equality, then things may have worked out. But in fact the US concern for human rights was only a kind of show of beneficence , because the benefits was usually intended for the sustenance of bases of operation, and strategic command.

The same occurred in South America, where ductators gained their fortunes, to assure the US of their guarantee to maintain the status quo.

Now All of this could be, and have been legitimized by the notion, that it was far more preferable to maintain this kind of hypocracy, then loose the very idea within which democratic principles imbued in, in a time when a very threading ideological struggle was going on between the USSR and the USA.

But now, the USA has been assumed the de-facti winner, and the dividing lines between them has softened, causing the confipusing world wide disaffectanxe with analysis of the question of which the right side is.

The old Marxist ideology in cChina has vestiges of internally assured systems of interriarising political thought, by simplifying the restricted method of external pressures creating needs of exteriarization and differentiation of social groupings, particularly within the Asian continent.

Now ant Western Man knows that choosing among two options, harbors the danger of embarking on a wrong choice, but it is particularly irksome in Asia, where there has not been a historic preoccupation with the either/or absolutely choosing. Among Asia, China can, with a straight face smile at the USSR, and hold to the material diakectic as it were some kind of holy script, while permitting Chinese business to prosper without clear signs of ideological intent, or performance.

Philippine’s Duarte is courting the Chinese, while still smarting from their island dispute with the Chinese, and I absolutely do not believe he would want to totally part ways with the US, for practical benefits. They are expected to go both ways at once, hoping the US will see through this game as propaganda for those, who are confused. A good plan, which could backfire, as populism inmass sees through it too, and forcing China to confront the hidden enemy: the US.

A note should be added, that relaxation of identifying sides is much later by the population as a whole in Asia, and the can play this duplicitous game much beter, than the average man on the street , especially back in the US can ever imagine, and the population in the Phillippines knows how to play the game of repression infinitely better.

I’m just going to trick both you and Joker to meet each other, both of you thinking the other is me.

No, I’m only from the Philippines if your Arc. If you are not Arc, then you know I’m living in West Virginia. I told her I was a elderly old man scavenging on the beaches on a electric buggy, cause it seems every damn woman on the site was hitting on me, and women only hit on me when they don’t know anything about me. If they knew more, they wouldn’t bother.

As to the Marxism stuff, and Emperor of Japan, I’ve stopped taking Marxism seriously in the lats 90s as a pronosticator or indicator of anything other than assholes using the formulas as excuses to stab and would if circumstances even remotely seems to match expectations. Everyone is a imperialist exploiter in Marxism, and only the clever few geniuses who read Marx and follows the labyrinth ideas really understand reality and human nature. If I see someone pushing marxism these days, I glaze over and fall sleepy. I got nothing against you Jerkey, just a conditioned response from decades of the same mumbling and absurd conclusions.

Right Prefrontal Lobe. That’s the Philippines right now. South Korea is the Left. If we want to get them back into America’s sphere of influence, to be perfectly honest, I don’t, gotta use South Korea, and politicians from states like Western Washington and Oregon, or British Columbia. Guys like Orbie (RIP).

They have the capacity to better reason with the president if the Philippines. When the Philippines eventually moves into a Thermadorean Reaction, they will start shifting that way first. They will say their “true friends” will be those states who’s society cultivates that more of mind, all along. They will also start becoming more pragmatic, in saying “US Still Sucks, but China Ducks Too” and will strike for a middle ground. This will occur roughly around the time China gets bored and stops investing. Within 30 years, in academic and senior government circles, well before, but the real tipping point will be when resources dry up.

They will also experience a capitalism boom shortly after these killings stop in the short term. Basal Ganglia, it will kick in before their pragmatism does… and by pragmatism, I don’t mean a advanced strategic thinking, but abstract either or- then picking the middle mean in each situation, without larger awareness.

The Philippines did a cognitive reset. We all start in the right frontal lobes, personality wise as children. This aspect never leaves us. Think Bishop Berkeley.

So I say, let China blow money and resources on them. I think it is funny. I know exactly what they think they are doing, building a Asian version of NATO, that will resist US encroachments, etc. It us pursuing the same diplomatic policy of isolation against the US it used on Taiwan to boot it out of it’s UN seat.

What it doesn’t get is when it asserts this ability, it costs them even more that it does the US, piecemeal, and when it accumulates, it will be a death of a thousand papercuts. The problems the US has had with most of NATO not cooperating in paying their mandated dues is one example, second is the extreme unlikelyness of US attacks in east Asia or Oceana, no state will take it too seriously. And every time China projects power, it ends up just wanting to do the same expensive shit we do, like police the trade routes in the oceans. British used to do it. It can’t sector off US access to India or Indonesia for trade. It’s islands are strategic sitting ducks, a very weak air force could destroy them. Vietnam could easily “remove them” though it would cause another nasty border war, it won the last one, but it costs a lot of manpowers in terms of KIAs.

And if China keeps building islands in other spots, like saying they own the waters around Sri Lanka, we will start using concerted tankers to build islands ourselves all over the place and be a equally retarded dick.

Ocean isn’t a game of Go. We don’t have underwater colonies yet, so this is a really stupid game. One we don’t gave to play. I’m just praying the phillipines rips up De Jure our treaty obligations to defend them. You have no idea how happy that will make me, that stupid piece of paper would be in effect 1000 years from now. We did it like Micronesia, a former colony.

Oh, don’t go to the phillipined next year, they will start attacking foreigners in a year or two, especially Americans.

Reason why, many of the men are disgruntled US men show up and the women literally chase after them, treating them how we chase attractive women in America. They will say we are stealing “their women”. Of course, Chinese will do this too. People hate living in poverty.

You will be accused of buying drugs, the second they hear your accent. You gotta let the country works it’s way through this cycle, it is gonna happen. They will turn retardly nationalistic, like India. It’s already starting. Only later after it starts becoming apparent things don’t need to he like that anymore will they calm down. We are talking years, many. Go to Thailand instead.

Ok, but some lousy world news right before our election time, the US navy suddenly has a big presence in the South China Sea, and everything seems like heresay now. Like California having a bigger economy than China, so if that’s true, what’s it all about, Allfie?

But I will look this up now, it doesn’t sound right.

All this political jazz ma tazz is certainly creepy, though, and to talk about saber rattling.

Actually the above is wring but not by much: only 5 economies are larger n the world than California’s: China, US, Japan, Germany and United Kingdom.

The reason I mention this is because, the whole China as the next superpower may be only as a paper tiger. For Pete’s sake, they don’t even produce a world class car, or any planes worth anything. They have enormous population, yet a very large part living in poverty. So what’s all the fuss about fears of a rising Imperium?

China on paper is a superpower, but only on paper, they keep adapting their military territories, was 11, then till recently 7, modeled off the US dichotomy between fast ground mech and airborne troops. Doesn’t mean their weaker military isn’t larger and a regional power, capable of international projection. They can’t invade Botswana, but could war with India respectably.

They are the chief builders of highways in Laos and Vietnam, many in India and Vietnam worry it is a way to flank around traditional defended, like how the Reich when through Belgium in WW2. They do have some pretty nasty weapons that if not properly countered, could seriously cause a US ship to buckle, such as underwater hypersonic torpedoes.

But at the same time, many live in apartments with no plumbing, you go into a room everyone shits in a spot, flies everywhere, smell in summer horrible. Chinese will often point at thus, saying they are a weak and impoverished country, and therefore can’t have a advanced military and are only peaceful, so it is, as you say, paper tiger rhetoric.

Unfortunately, the troops do exist, they do drop massive amounts of money on expensive airborne drops, antagonizing the population of the western provinces periodically into armed insurgency, and scare neighboring states with highly privacative, very easy to not do actions, like building islands in strategic passes 600 miles away in waters in now reasonable way can be Chinese. A lot of international comnerence and travel had to be rerouted because of that.

And their Su model craft for the most part are a joke, but they do have one model that has at least some specifications better- Chinese are not as retarded as the Soviets were in mindlessly building weapon systems, they learned first how to mass produce a craft flawlessly, however antiquated it was, then build from it.

China is paradoxially a impoverished country with a nearly first class military. Taiwan is pound for pound better, but then again, doesnt have a pool of a billion guys you can draft, hand steak knived and rubber arm floaties to, and told to swim yo Taiwan and conquer it in human, amphibious waves.

US has a marine vehicle in testing, can drive seeral miles in deep water. In about thirty years, the PRC will be able to just drive to Taiwan in mass. And in 30 years, Chinese will still not have toilets. Just a stinky room with a trench that occasionally gets its gunk hosed out, cleaned at truly Chinese Build Speeds, with a bar above the shit trench to hold on to as you hold your breath.

That shit won’t change cause they blow their money on stupid shit. One airborne drop costs in the US the fuel costs of one teachers yearly salary. They could just stop tucking with India, taking land up in the Himalayas each year, and instead drop it on some toilet buckets and garbage bags, while expanding their plumbing infrastructure. But no, they have to be just like America. If America does it that way, China will do so too. In America, we have toilets, meat, and a advanced military. We can afford all three, and have all three in a regular basis. China needs to focus on building up their social sector a bit more. It is truely dismal in places. Make them good producers, then we can talk about airborne jumps and aircraft carriers. Those aren’t essential. Pooping is. There is a reason historians think the plague originated in China.

youtube.com/watch?v=4jQJWhVZPPo

If most of the Philippine politicians are using drug trade to fund their campaigns (widespread corruption), it sounds very much like Duterte is just trying to eliminate his competition. My first question that came to mind, does Duterte offer an alternative and viable way for those poor people to make money (offering jobs, education, etc.)? If not, then its likely that Duterte is only trying to advance his own political agenda.

Does this look like the rich and powerful care about their own poor people?

youtube.com/watch?v=DiYmIgiWdjs

No, not yet at least, your projecting too much on his mindset, and the mindset that propelled him into office, he was like this before he became president.

Both Machiavelli and I are INTJs, we have a deep reliance on the area in the right hemisphere I described before in our thinking, but it is twice removed. We only experience it through a intermediary. Think Wang Yangming.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wang_Yangming

The mindset of Deurte is akin to how people feel entitled to simply take because they don’t like the people they are stealing from. It “really” belongs to them. I still have memories as a toddler fighting with a Mexican in a homeless shelter over a plastic tricycle, we would just go up and push one another to take it cause it was ours, and sure the fuck didn’t belong to the other. We all, irregardless of adult personality type, have these early experiences. It is a aspect every society has to deal with, because ultimately, when the shit hits the fan, our higher systems of reasoning dissapates and we boil down to just this. We are neither inherently good or bad, just fiendish. A small toddler screaming mine, mine, mine.

Now, two directions you can build from this initially. In Jokers direction, or someone like Amorphous. Amorphous can determine what is acceptable, on a acceptance I rejection basis, Joker will assert merely because he believes he can from imagining “how” to do thing, but can’t really pull off the “why” of things in conjunction. The why will always be absurd, on a conspiratorial bent.

All the rhetoric put out by Deurte is aimed at reasoning to these two modes. This is his higher form of thinking. He doesn’t have technological or social reforms like Yan Xishan en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yan_Xishan who built upon Wang Yangming’s school, that so impressed Mao, seeing the results after his long March, that he decided to force the whole freaken system on everyone (good local system, but wasn’t ready for wide implementation).

You can from this point of view, knowing both routes process through cognitive areas associated with thinkers like me, why someone like Peter the Great would go bezerk on the nobility for now following prescriptions and rules involving tax farming and administrative excess. He liked seeing technology imported to Russia, wanted to know how it is made (Descartes mode), but would also be intrigued how for example, St. Petersburg could afford new public bell towers with clocks. He was accepting of the utilitarian functions, how it would benefit everyone, but clearly came as a result of cooking the books and tapping into money even he as the Tsar wouldn’t touch, as it fundamentally belonged to the producers of the original wealth. You could get into some serious trouble.

Everything minus the utilitarian acceptance of the idea, and the economic reasoning, explained above, occurs in the right hemisphere. Utilitarian thought us left hemisphere, Marxism is built on that, networked through the left SMA. That’s all background humming noise to most Filipinos who have been degraded for decades by the Mafia and drug lords. US looks to be the top dog, so we get blamed. Unfortunately, same shit happens in Indonesia, and we didn’t influence it at all.

It isn’t a result of “race” as many reject Nietzscheans on this forum likely will mumble, it is purely based on the neurological wiring of the human mind, determined by the cut I architecture of neighboring regions, cascading off one another.

Notice they don’t have, outside a Muslim separatist group, any Mexican styled terror/revolutionary fronts? When Fidel Castro was in Mexico with his hand, left hemi socialist thinkers were divided on taking a terrorism/bombing route like ISIS now uses, or revolutionary movements. We’ve seen them largely segregate, more refined, but occasional merge together again, like with the suicide bombing Marxist-Leninidt Tamil Tigers.

None of those calculations go into the thinking of the Filipino mindset right now. Has Jack Shit to do with Marxism. The political discourse of every society is determined by the political thinking of it’s intelligensua, but this can be a world apart from the modes of mind needed to navigate everyday life. In the phillipines, they’ve been pushed to the extremes of list and domination by drug gangs. The older political discourse has more or less dissipated. It doesn’t even make sense to talk about Left or Right, Conservative or Liberal. What was, was largely a illusion. Not too different from what is occurring in the US, we don’t think commonly in liberal, politically correct terms. It us being pushed to a apogee under Hillary when life is becoming much tougher. You simply put cannot run a society from the Thalamus alone (Sauwelios). You’ll see a mass revolt in time. One the one hand, all the information of the mind ultimately filters down to it, but it is the mist distant and least understanding of what it all means in context. They are remarkably stupid, ignorant fucjs who causes society a lot of pain and suffering, while sure of themselves collectively, and the righteousness of their actions. Skepticism doesn’t override collective agreement, and they come to agreement in isolated cliques.

That’s you. In the Phillipines, that mindset is dying off, becoming isolated. We are all born with clear potential indicators of our personality in adulthood popping up in our earliest years, we don’t change just because society does, but the way we collectively organize will fit the prescriptions of a common personality type. Some are more integrated than others, I have a lot of leteral awareness of other types, while others, exist in relative isolation, and can’t make sense of the larger world like others can. This isn’t wrong, doesn’t make them stupid, they can actually be smarter, and unless they have brain lesions, can learn to use those other modes of mind at least unconsciously. Some people can’t hear the voice in their head when they read, they have to speak to read, but they read signs just fine, and know a letter before they say it. We all have unconscious aspects, your prescribing something to to him he can’t process as being wrong. He has faced these allegations, simply stated he will be fully willing to be judged in time. He thinks time will play to his favor, but that’s because he lacks a evolved concept of time. He thinks by killing the drug lords and dealers, and criminals now, the means justify the ends, that the bad inheritable aspects go away, and society will suffer less. This isn’t too different from Nietzschean presumptions of race and evolution, people dying off at random in asserting their ill-will, result only the successful will become overman, or the related Marxist concept of dialectics in historical materialism. Both are rotten, have some of the same logic failures evolutionary paradigms have (like dawkings) when you try to explain evolution as being reasonable via syllogism. Syllogisms tend to blow up in the users face, in the form of paradox.

It is a stagnation of thinking in terms of both space and time, the mechanics presumed by not fully perceived. It is neither form nor paradigm, but assumption derived from them, untested, only expressible in symbol- and his part of the brain generates that symbol consciously, despite not knowing what it does. To borrow a term from Zen Buddhism, the mind is “oodles of noodles, no beginning, no end”. It all bends back on itself and repeats itself.

If your watching Sauwelios- that is Keter. You lack that quality despite expressing it. It is the paradox of who we all are.

Blame him for having what we perceive as ill gotten wealth sane way you do a tribal chief for taking his larger share. It doesn’t occur to him it is wrong, perfectly sincere. Caesar had a similar argument, Augustus tried to follow it up less convincingly in shoeing how he wasn’t a tyrant.

And this video is for you Jerkey, Bonus:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CrJlwBkFAHw

Thanks for that Turd, very enlightening. But so true, have no argument with it.

What is very noticeable, is, the regional and sorry truth, that the emphasis on armaments at the expense of the dire condition of populations, is pitifully obvious to upper level devaluation of regional conditions and a transparent focus on outer societies who have better living conditions.

In other words, there is no way to think that internal improvement could be enhanced by infusing some of the wasted assets meant for aggressive military procurement, because there is the belittling attitude of conquest of assets belonging to internationally better production capabilities.

In fact, if one were to characterise situationally basic motivation, it could be called a very primitive form of basic instinct: JELOUSY. Calling it by any other word would smell of an artificial, non existent complexity.

Your getting it part right, it is jealously, but it is before that a lost of pride, stemming from a lost of empowerment.

Remember, their middle and upper classes lacked the capacity to build a decent military, why they were so deeply dependent on the US to defend them, why we had to go so far in reassuring them during the cold war that the defensive treaty was ironclad, like in the cold war. It is less of a imperative now, and wholly contrary to liberal expectations, US doesn’t imperialize foreign countries, we set up alliances, put bases, but they are force projection basis, they don’t act like local garrisons usually for the direct population, only interaction is when the troops are released for the day and go out and get drunk.

Countries like Japan, in Iwo Jima, aren’t as ass backwards as the Philippines, so any sort of nationalist exclusion or rhetoric against the US as imperial powers trying to dominate them is reduced to arguments that the US base is using too much land or the inevitable crime, be it a soldier stealing or especially raping. Men that age do those things, within or withoutthe military, even tourist do. It is usually massively inflated well beyond the act, local mendoing similar acts aren’t treated similar in public opinion. The Japanese can afford this as they feel less threatened. The current China Crisis is scaring them a bit more, ironically by design, though if military planners on China’s side could ever figure out how to woo Japan while demonizing the US, while maintaining their larger priorities of breaking down the Pacific defensive network the US set up after WW2 , they would. If they push too hard, everyone else will catch on and start organizing tighter.

Philippines works because they feel disempowered, those stress hormones and the ever narrowing psychological outlook makes old allies look useless, that we were exploiting them (look at my analysis of Joker above, and tell me he isn’t going to knee jerk, saying we are on a absurd basis, and when pressed, can state a rather weak and uninformed How, but not the why when pressed to explain). How was the US doing it? We were not really, unless you point to a pre-WWII era. We can’t be blamed for the crimes or violence. They feel ashamed, insecure, and weak. So they not unpragmatically asserts China will pay for the privledge of being a ally, getting what the US got all along. What dies the phillipines get? Some short term economic stimulus.

I mentioned those Chinese philosophers above, because they are the forerunners of the mindset of not just the psychological type the Philippines will eventually have to move to to be economically balanced, but how long and how tough it us to get there, and how easy it us to fall apart. In the end, China really has no use for the phillipines other than to deny it to the US, and international trends, like in Djibouti, are to slap US and Chinese naval bases right next to one another. We tend not to disagree when deployed internationally by one another.

But the US will increasingly not want the phillipines, as it isn’t exactly the crown jewel of US foreign policy like India was the crown jewel of the British Empire. We colonized them, so felt responsible, but didn’t want them to do Communist during the cold war. That’s all over, if they want to say goodbye, we have very little reason to rush back in. I’m praying he rips up the defence treaty, I may very well cream my pants if he does.

Phillipines will get a few bridges built, a city they gotta pay high rent on, Chinese banks offering loans on the lower markets that most international banks so though for a very good reason- the shady economy isn’t built on much capital and implodes easily. Easy to get into, hard to maintain long term profits once economic bubbles burst.

They won’t industrialized in useful industries, as that is exactly the stuff the Chinese want to sell them? Want some steel mills for a over saturated international market?

China itself had to drop a lot of this bullshit and significantly refine how it handled itself internally. These reforms stated in the late 1800s, they made some success, but mostly blunders along the way, it is taken out on the people in terms of further impoverishment and alienation. It isn’t exactly a exportable theory, generally has failed international, but sells a fantastic propaganda line. And when your a minority party, and the people have been repressed by a Hillary State for decades, any potential offer looks damn good over what your currently getting. Greece came damn close to doing that in Grexit. Who would of thought Brexit would happen, but not Grexit?

These planstendnot to be well thought out. It isn’t worth trying to reason with them, you don’t. You buddy up with them and share in the rhetoric, saying we will be there for you, and show the financial goods, and join in the fight, or you bow out and keep silent. This isn’t te right time to go amnesty international on them. Notice China didn’t scream no to mass killings of druglords, they just ceremonially tossed, what was it, $15 or $30 million to drug rehab? They get it. They know however that money isn’t going to rehab shit.

Our international watchdog groups are fucking themselves over bad because they haven’t readjusted their strategy on the ground. If you interfere as a NGO, you get ostrachized, pushed out, nobody listens. Having a Spanish judge puts arrest warrant out legitimizes the propaganda against such groups that they are out to hurt the country or reform. Much better to recognize what the hysteria actually is, if it is misplaced, identify it, and realign policies to help alleviate it. It is wise to avoid punching them in their pride as everyone currently is, the people supporting the president don’t want to hear it, first time in decades they see alight at the end of the tunnel. They have lost a lot. All you can do is give them something, and give them personal level advice on how to fix it on the family level. You do that, these events are cut down by half the time for duration. What was the basis of Confucius’ system? Filial devotion within the family, to the larger society, where everyone learns to get along peacefully. For that to work, the family unit needs stabalized. These are families who have lost children and siblings very similar to Joker, Pezer, Mr. Reasonable, and Fixed Cross, either as a looser or as a seller. Other way you can go is giving eoconomia packets- aid and advice direct. It is one thing the president would never suppress. The Confucian and Aristotelian/Stoic system of virtues are very, very similar, emphasizing diffent aspects of essentially the sane thing. This is a society trying to survive the onslaught of generations of Nietzschean chumps terrorizing them from the street corner. Right now, babblefuck politically correct talk doesn’t work, just alienated the speaker. If we had any common sense, we would be focusing on rebuilding themon a society level as friends, instead of telling them they are fucked up and are disintegrating- they’ve been falling apart for generations in a society beyond good and evil. Their breaking point has been reached, they are running out in the street and stabbing their overmen listening to stupid music on their smart phones selling drugs on the street, decades of rage being released. They are reasserting the legitimacy of their humanity. It is very sloppy, very ugly, a lot of innocents will be killed, but thankfully a lot of guys like Pezer and Mr. Reasonable will be too.

Once people feel the problem has been taken care of, and they see economic increases arise, they will take the next step on the needs pyrimid. you don’t cry about Self Actualization when people are huddled scared about security needs.

Best thing you can do right now, is throw the useless feminists out the window into traffic. We don’t have to worry about that shit. You look up the needs list above security, that is Love/Belonging. You give them a sense of belonging and brotherhood, a clear path to a alternative. Those who can now will jump on board, those skeptical will join once they see results and community leaders offer alternatives. I’m serious, you can cut that down by half. That introduces new neuralchemical balances, new mindsets, new ways of thinking. Focus on rebuilding the sanity of the productive family, giving them hope. Don’t just say “your all self reliant now, look how these people did it”. People don’t know how they did it, it was cultivated over a long time, and was decaying after a while. Just tell the man and the woman “we are here for you”. This false liberal international horror isn’t doing anyone any good, this is their Bastille Day. France killed their aristocrats, still march proudly about it. Phillipines is killing it’s drug lords, exact same impulse.

Upper and middle classes will be less inclined to back this if it hurts their bottom line, hopes and dreams, but it will. We will see a lot of useless people speaking out about the horrors of their country. Is it wrong? In some sense no, in some sense yes. It is a legitimate horror, I don’t want it happening here for example, but at the same time, it distracts from the far worst horror of the average person driven to support these acts. You gotta ask yourself how accurate is the pogrom, it’s truth verification? Nazis were quite off in targeting the Jews, they got into the mess by fighting WW1 and losing bad, and not figuring out why. Their problems were fundamentally rooted in the military conservatism the Prussians installed to survive the initial onslaught of their neighbors, but unwisely kept. Made them into threatening dicks, and they ignored building themselves economically in a wise, balanced manner, so the scapegoated the only people who seemed to be making any measure of success in their system. Wasn’t the Jews fault the Germans were fucked up.

When you look at the phillipines, it is hard to argue the gangs, tongs, and Mafia aren’t exactly what fucked the nation up, corruption is extreme, not just on the political level, but on the level of the street corner. It is incredibly fucked up. What can you do, send the whole country to councrling while some upper middle class woman in a nice suit and cosmetics ask them "and how does that make you feel? " They would kill her, then continue killing the drug dealers. They don’t want to be talked down to, told they are idiots, that they don’t understand. They believe they understand perfectly well, they’ve seen it constantly with their own eyes, don’t need some clever sophist to tell them otherwise. They are at a emotional breaking point, and nothing will make them happier than too see some guy like Mr. Reasonable walk out of a court room, bragging about how he just got off again on unproven charges, take acrowbar to his ankle, taking him down on his knee, and racking him hard in the arms and ribs, checking his pickets finding drugs, screaming “what us this, what the fuck is this shit, my son died from this shit you miserable fuck” and then beating the SOBdoen brutally in the street, as he tries to crawl away, eye falling out onto the ground, till he stops moving.

Not the best situation to send out your Chelsea Clinton’s of the world to protest that sort of violence, they have absolutely no way of relating, and it will only further alienate them from progressing away from it. It is much better to just try to stabalize them and building them backup, instead of trying to convince them to give up the violence, as that is exactly the same as saying just return the the hellish Nietzschean horrors of how things were. Isolated communities might do that, but not most. They are very fucking seriously over it. All peoples eventually will periodically pass through these events. It is inevitable, but wise statecraft can prevent it from heading down that road in every generation, as well as quickening the progress once started. Phillipines needs much better control over the situation, declaring a monopoly on the process, and shoeing how they are systematically killing only the Nietzscheans, and doubling down efforts on not killing the ones not involved through accident or ignorance of assumption, and that mistakes will be investigated. India camethe closest to controlling this impulse, systematically reigning it in.

Turd, I 'm seeing an alarming trend where your posts get progressively longer and longer, and just so you know, my attention span is pretty short. You remind me of those old men who trap listeners into listening to their 2-hr reminiscing talk about their life experiences. Why don’t you just publish a complete chronological and organized biography and get it over with?

Flash: All countries are sending delegates to Philippines, realizing the sensitive times of opportunity, as US perceived colonialism did nothing to lift aura of repression, as attempts of political sense, as much as looking for new sources for economic opportunity.

The slide from power is not an easy one, and the young new US fascists are keen on this revolt against a globalist agenda.

But, as opportunism goes, what of the warning to those who feel such inavoidability, no supplication can avoid, for the lines: ‘those who can not learn from history’

Philippine president declares separation from the US.