FEMINISM and ISLAMISM. Are they compatible?

Are you sure?

It is not 14th but 7th century.

Time will tell, yes.

Yes. There is always coincidence too in history, but currently the tendency is pretty clear. This tendency is a great chaos.

:wink:

Exactly. They stem from very similar places, if not from the exact same geographical place. In any case it is the desert of the Arabian Peninsula.

But religiously, as a belief system, and especially ethically, Christianity is nevertheless very much different from Islam and Judaism. In this sense Christianity is very much more like Buddhism.

As almost all phenomena, innovation has two sides: a good one and a bad / evil one.

Yes, but in the case of a great war like a world war, Islam has currently no chance.

Are they not compatible, not even temporarily, according to you?

I would like to know what you think about the following videos and texts:

“Feminism was Created to Destabilize Society, Tax Women and Set Up the NWO.” - Aaron Russo.

“Feminism is a Terrorist Organization.” - Erin Pizzey.

Source: savethemales.ca/001904.html .

Islam’s ultimate goal is the memetic propagation of Islam. The men and women are mere means to that goal, and their needs, wants, feelings are thus subordinate to it.

Feminism’s ultimate goal is short-term happiness for women, I say short-term because feminists don’t have any deeper insights about anything and so they don’t realize how certain things can backfire in the long-term.

So no, they are not compatible.

Feminism, marxism, liberalism, humanism, and similar ideologies are the kind of ideologies you want your enemies to have, because it makes them soft and weak, vulnerable to conquest. This is the only sense in which Islamism is compatible with feminism - feminism weakens the West for Islamic conquest. Watch the video below:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA[/youtube]

Yes, by a religion created by a man, with psychological motives and needs…not god.

My take is that Jesus himself was not able to handle the harshness of reality, and business of survival, and since he got the short end of the stick in his life himself, his motives were not all that different from all the suicidal end-of-the-worlders, bring everything down! He was the spiritual Che of his time.

Yes.

Yes, this is the typical person with personal issues that I had in mind; their enclosed reactive psychologies will always be attracted to foreign influences which are only seeking to promote their own interests. The weak/compromised are first casualties of foreign influence. They are collateral damage. But when comparing the two sides, I still think there are more Muslim people who leave Islam and embrace secularism/modernism, and will be more so in the future. Technological advancement will aid this. No matter how much pride the Islam inoculates into its children, they will not withstand the seduction of modernity.

They will - it’s a gradual process.

Sorry, as a woman I’m having difficulty imagining this. Are you sure you’re not just wishful thinking out loud here? I am pretty sure women can stand up for themselves if need be, and considering what she has to deal with, this should not be a problem. Now, if a woman gets wasted in a bar and then get raped, then maybe she should reconsider her own decisions, if she cares for her well-being. Any reasonable woman would. Otherwise, she would have to admit that it was her own fault.

Okay, let’s see how Islam will weather the rapid technological advancement and its simultaneous commodification in this globalized environment. I don’t think we had this before in history. In the future, I can see Islam being reduced to a fashion statement or a lifestyle choice, not unlike Yoga or New Age lifestyle today. In a globalized environment where isolationism will become ever more difficult, if not downright impossible, it will morph into a social status statement, which will force it to keep up with society and its evolution. It will also develop into a marketing niche, and I see it happening already. In other words, it will become commodified, like everything else. The symbols may remain, the hijabs, the prayer, the crescent, some of the lifestyle, etc., but the meaning will fade, and everything will be reduced to a gesture likely symbolizing social status or its own subculture. It will be a religion in the same way as Buddhism is religion in the West - which to me is nothing more than a yuppie lifestyle - a cultural fashion statement of sorts. I can see the same happening to Islam.

I am of opposite view.

This is beginning to sound like a marketing pitch. Yes, men want to have their cake and eat it too. That’s was the point; and it’s harder for wives to do the same, because of their traditional roles.

And? Who benefits the most from this in our modern world?

I had Islamic Golden Age in mind.

No matter how you see it, we are not going back in time for those ‘better’ days.

It’s too behind times for the modern world. It will become corrupted and destroyed, or morphed beyond recognition, and it will happen from inside.

And here we have another example of a man wanting to have his cake and eating it, too.

It is changing - it has its benefits and it has its costs, and yes, both are high. And if you don’t see the benefits then know that you are using them regardless. And also consider that you, yourself, may be the product of those benefits. At least that you must accept.

The Islam’s methods as they are right now are waaay too crude for the sensibilities of modern societies. It’s like asking modern societies to swallow rocks after centuries of eating refined foods. As it is Islam may be suitable for backwards societies somewhere in Southeast Asia or Africa that have only developed to a certain degree because to them it would be seen as an improvement. To appeal to moderns Islam will have to adapt, but in that adaptation, it will put itself in jeopardy.

Indeed, and that’s what I based my four options on.

Is it not hilarious when weaklings call anything that threatens their weakness “crude”, thereby implying that they dislike it not because they are too weak to deal with it, but because it is below their refined tastes.

You can spot this kind of cowardice and dishonesty easily because weaklings tend to have no taste, exposing that it is not because of refined taste that they dislike the thing denoted by the word “crude”.

The intent behind this deceit is to hide their own weakness while simultaneously condemning and trying to defeat with words what they know they cannot deal with and defeat in reality, with actions.

The highly sophisticated Western masses with refined tastes that Pandora is referring to:

There are things about West that are refined, but not those this delusional twat is thinking about.

Not sure how this fits in to what we are talking about, but still, that’s just an opinion, i was talking about a word defined by the perspective of religion since that’s what we were talking about. You’re free to make declared absolute statements like that if you want to though.

Hmm I’m not sure if i would consider it to be a collateral damage, you would have to look at the initial condition first and then observe the results the impact has. That woman is probably a lot happier than most western women, in the sense that she is married, probably has a family, community support and friendships/religious sisters, eats better and fasts regular (lot of benefits the body) Prayer/meditation (benefits for the mind). More time to use, not wasting it on pointless shopping and binge drinking etc…she even said it herself, that she lives in a broken society.

Lol where are you getting that from?..it almost sounds like you’re just making up random statements now…hmm perhaps wishful thinking?

Don’t take this personally, but do you have mental health issues?

I bet you have difficulty in imagining a lot things, as a woman…but definitely no difficulty in convincing yourself of things…

Are you delusional? women get beat up and raped all the time, world wide…ok yeah yeah, i get it you’re from the tough camp of feminism, we are tough, strong , independent and can take on the whole world rawwrr… sweetheart, this is boring old news, it becomes tedious after awhile…

Not really, especially if the Sharia is implemented. Dubai seems to be doing fine under such intense levels of technological advancement.

Yeah, there is no doubt that is the western approach to religion and its ultimate goal…but i don’t see it happening because the way Islam in constructed as a religion is rooted in firm belief and obedience, with a law that establishes the religion as an ideology/way of life…it’s discriminating at its very core all the way to the surface. What you’re saying would only make Islam completely redundant and pointless which defeats the point of belief inthe first place, people do not enter islam to be chilled out or to have a social life etc. Islam/muslims are a fighting force all over the world, and by the mere fact you take all this personally shows that it worries you.

I dunno, you tell me? How do you define benefits?..

I bet you think everything is infinite don’t you…and this whole thing is on a progressive route towards a magnificent utopia…

Why do you keep saying things like that…you seem to think the modern world has amazing things to offer?..what exactly are you referring to when you say “modern world”

what?..

Hmm people seem pretty sickly to me, dumb, lazy, obese, war, pollution, more causalities, over population,dysgenics … all over the world now since modernity has been globalized…

LOL

:laughing:

Why do you care about their apology?

As far as I am concerned, there is no reason to ask them for their apology, opinion, permission, or anything really. They will have a choice of submitting to the system and its rules, or, alternatively, they will be decapitated, if they are aggressive and disobedient to the end. No bullshit games.

I don’t, personally, but just something I have noticed and observed them doing, usually triggered by large migration and the fear of rape that comes with it, so a lot of them start to jump ship back towards their own native men and pretend that the past 6 decades of feminism never happened…so it’s an option i guess.

Yes, but people can be forced to think that they were “compatible”. So from the ruler’s point of view they can be compatible, because they shall be compatible.

That video must be from 1982-1984.

According to Yuri Bezmenov four points are needed: (1) demoralization of the society, especially their students (it takes about 15 to 20 years), because these students are going to be the next powerful generation; (2) destabalize organizations (it takes about 2 to 5 years); (3) crisis (it takes about 6 weeks); (4) “normalization” (people think that they live in peace, although they do not).

“The United States is in a state of war, an undeclared total war. …I know Americans don’ like to listen to things which are unpleasant.” - Yuri Bezmenov.

Meh, they just switch from extreme degeneracy to moderate degeneracy. They still expect all the traditional entitlements of women with none of the traditional costs. That’s the kind you’re talking about. I pity the men who fall for that.

The most important thing is to prevent females from being as useless and detrimental to the system with their modern degeneracy as they are right now, and to impose the kind of order upon them which would make them productive, or at the very least non-destructive, instead.

Whether females agree with it or not, if they apologize or not… who cares? They should have a choice between that and death. Females are submissive by nature, so they would choose that. The ones who wouldn’t submit are masculine anyway, and masculine females are unfit so they can be killed with no remorse. And effete males, the white knights who let themselves be dominated by women, should be killed too, as effeminate males are unfit as well.

But modernity itself is a problem too or, at least, more and more people believe that modernity is a problem, and its people, the Occidental people, are responsible for all problems people have been facing since the end of the 18th century. Therefore many people think or shall think that they have the right for any “revolution” they want to make - with the result of an [i]endless “revolution” of almost all kinds[/a]. Almost! Since these “revolutions” make no sense except one: they are always happening under control, so that senseful revolutions do not happen. What senseless “revolutions” achieve is a more and more problematic world. Senseless revolutions are like wars, civil wars, and they are merely senseful for those who are supposed to be the enemy: the rulers, because they become richer and more powerful by these senseless “revolutions”.

Antagonistic isms like feminism and Islamism are in the interest of the rulers and their puppets. The majority is usually not but is ought to be interested in them, because both the puppet minority and the majority are permanently bombarded by those antagonistic isms via mass media and education systems like kindergartens, schools, universities. So at last there will be the following distribution of interests: (1) 1% with interests being self-interests, (2) 99% with interests being no self-interests (because they are the interests of the 1%).

The Islamic „Golden Age“ was not during the 14th century but during the 10th century (peak).

Yes, but it is not said that this will happen before or after the Islamic hordes will have conquered the Occidental culture.