roughly two months to the election

K: Why would I attend a Clinton rally? I have no desire or money to go to
a rally… come to think of it, I have never been to a rally in my life including
high school…Why would anyone in their right mind go to rally?

Kropotkin

Do not celebrate just yet.

The more elections you have, the worse your situation is. :wink:

Nah if the president was kicked out every month it would make America great again.

Merely great in being more chaotic again.

Save your breath Arminius, the dumb downed American population never learns anything…

Couldn’t afford to get past the gates, I get it.

Maybe if you were a millionaire you might be able to afford in attending.

I am waiting for an assassination attempt so that one can claim the other did it.

Want to create a betting pool online Kriswest?

I can not bet, I tend to lose when gambling :slight_smile:

I can’t wait for Hilary to win so we can have a real war that actually stimulates the economy. I’m so tired of hearing poor people bitch.

Finally some real honesty from you Mr. Day Trader. Be careful what you wish for…

Um…I’m always honest. Like I wonder if it’s really moral indignation that prevents you from exploiting the economy for your own gain, or if it’s just a lack of discipline. You trying to tell me that your sense of right and wrong is more important to you than money?

Thanks, I needed some humor tonight. Keep the jokes coming…

The funniest jokes are the ones that are true.

Bullshit is getting deep in this thread…

Like on memorial day, I decided to go to this place where you can rent a tube and float down a river, and on holidays there’s usually a bunch of hos there from the nearby universities, drunk, half or more naked and floating down the same river. There could be like several hundred people in a day go down this thing. So I take my friend who’s basically a real life version of Quagmire from family guy, and then these 2 girls, naturally show themselves to be the attention seekers because they’re wearing makeup, screaming and giggling because as they claimed, they believed a turtle to be underneath them swimming and they were acting like they thought they might get bitten, so that they could keep squealing and getting people to look at them. So then, right when everyone looks, my friend yells out, “The turtles like the way it smells”. Let me tell you something man, everyone got quiet. Even the birds stopped chirping. It was a dead silence with like 20 or so people all right there in the spot where we were. So the girl’s friend, the other girl says, “who said that? eww!”. Then I just pointed directly at my friend and said it was him.

See how funny that is? Because it’s true. Motherfuckers on rivers telling girls that turtles like the smell of thier pussies. That shit really happens.

Being called a bullshitter is kind of a compliment if you think about it. So thanks.

You managed to turn a conversation into one of two bathing bitches. No surprise here.

Fascinating philosophical discourse you have here.

Oh sure, you’re very welcome.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHQLQ1Rc_Js[/youtube]