Black Live Matter is bullshit

Let’s see if Uccisore really has a hardon for moving anything I Post here!!!

washingtonpost.com/news/pos … 96713e4762

This is a bit more balanced article…

But they don’t point out that blacks commit 52% of murders for over 30 years as only 13% of the population!!

What do you expect police to do ??

The most violent race in the world, they’re taught this in training folks!! And it’s factually true !!!

A black man reaches behind his back when police question him, of course they’re going to shoot!

Ucc is a right wing kool-aid drinker. If you’re posting anti black lives matter stuff and he moves it to rant, then he really probably does have some reason, because it goes against his racism to try and quiet anything that could be used to condemn minorities. He hates black people.

Does “right wing” really mean “to hate black people”?
If yes, then “left wing” would mean “to love black people”. Right? :wink:

I don’t see how that follows from what I said. How about…when black people call someone racist, they’re usually not talking about someone who is also considered to be left wing. When you listen to right wing talk radio, you don’t think those guys are racist?

How about everyone matters? All the calls of racism is simply “otherness” raised to an extreme and manipulated by whoever has the power to scapegoat those “others”. It makes no difference the skin color, economic “class”, religion, or whatever, just as long as they are others we can hate and punish for being an “other”.

Being a racist isn’t anything new. We’ve practiced it since the founding .of this country. It’s a leftover from all the societies we left to come here looking for NOT otherness. Look at the list: ANYONE Jewish, then the immigrant waves of the nineteenth and twentieth centuries. Irish, Italians, Slavs, the Chinese who built the transcontinental railroad, Asian boat people, I’ve probably missed some of those “others”, but the pattern has always been a dark part of American society.

We like otherness. It allows us to be lazy and blame everyone else for our failures to achieve the American Dream. It HAS to be one of those others. Don’t blame me, I’m not at fault. It’s… __________(fill in the other of your choice)

Racism is terminal stupidity.

You probably have not understand my post. I suggest you read it again.

Sorry, but there is no “right wing talk radio” in almost all countries of the EU (exceptions are merely the former communistic countries like Poland, Czech, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, … and some others).

There are black people alive today whose grandparents were slaves.

Let me say that again so it sinks in:

There are black people alive TODAY whose grandparents were SLAVES.

The entire right wing argument is predicated upon the naive assumption that black and white people share essentially the same social status, opportunities, experiences and background. That is not the case.

Think about if your own cultural and family history includes being enslaved just as short a time ago as your grandparents or great grandparents, and tell me with a straight face that we can assume black and white people today are coming from an equal playing field.

BLM is about calling attention to socially embedded inequalities that continue to keep black people in a status of a sub-culture; not all black people of course, many rise above this, but society is still predominantly skewed irrationally based on whatever color your skin is and where you were born (this also skews in terms of poverty and SES, which does not entirely break down along racial lines – many of poor white criminals too).

In short, the right wing is pathologically insane. BLM may be distasteful to you but you need to wake up to the larger, subtler realities that BLM exists to draw attention to. And I’ve heard Trump advocate more violence than I’ve heard a BLM spokesperson advocate violence; every BLM spokesperson I’ve heard is very clear they do not want violence or to target police or white people, but they want to RAISE AWARENESS.

Seems they’ve failed with idiots like Ecmandu.

If you want to paint this as right wing versus left wing, then think again. In July, BLM disrupted the Toronto Pride parade :

theglobeandmail.com/news/tor … e30786807/

How can these demands be called “raising awareness”?

nowtoronto.com/news/pride-2016/ … criticism/

How is that not raising awareness? That stuff is the very definition of trying to work to raise awareness of issues such as these.

It isn’t all speeches and educational outreach, sometimes to make a social change you need to actually act, to actually do something that forces others to take notice of what you’re doing and why. This is why BLM organizes protests to block roads and airports, because as any revolutionary knows you don’t get society and most people to pay hardly any attention until you start disrupting the flows of capital.

Well, there you have it. Anything short of killing a cop will be considered as RAISING AWARENESS. :open_mouth:

Like Ecmandu said : bullshit.

It’s about raising FUNDS and transferring resources from whites to blacks so that blacks can act in discriminatory ways towards whites while being financed by whites. I can see how a cuck like you, Wyld, would be into that.

Those ‘right wing’ people… lol.
Let’s be real here ‘right wing’ people, Wyld wants to make you equal to Blacks.
How’s that gonna look like? Will Blacks adapt to the way Whites live on average, with their tastes, their sentiments and so on, or will Whites adapt to the Black culture? The way things are going I see a lot of Whyggas in the future.

Dear White people, first things first, you have to get rid of your White Privilege.
So next time you are upset about something, you need to go out and riot in the streets, get some looting going and just be a lot more violent.
Only if you behave like Black people will Whites be seen as equal to Blacks in their behaviour and only then will people have the same negative biases about their work ethic, about their criminality, in short about their trustworthiness.
So get it going you future Whyggas.

The church laddy is genetically pre-determined to hate strength.

The reactionaries win!! What started as a troll succeeded! It’s us against them which quickly devolved into grade school name calling. Yea! Us and them! Facts? Any thoughtful discussion of the whats and whys? Fuck that. All we need is superficial talking points and clever retorts to those others.

Another thread in the shitter.

Now, now, don’t be thinking in terms of us vs. them.
Be happy for those reactionaries and embrace them for being the same as you are.
And then everybody wins, you just gotta let it happen.

In case what he said doesn’t make sense, try reading it with the following terminology in mind:

Reactionary = a person with a clear perception of reality in disagreement with liberal delusions and different political ideals (goals) than mine
Trolling = talking about certain aspects of reality that most don’t acknowledge and seek to ignore
Accusation of “us against them” mentality = tentative here is mad that people disagree with him, because if they disagree they are evil and have a divisive “us and them” mentality, not unlike his, but theirs is evil because they are not on his side. Those on his side are good because they don’t divide people into us and them. Those against him are bad and divisive because they separate themselves from those on his side. Kind of like people who hate competition usually hate it because they want everybody to agree with them without resistance.
Facts = liberal indoctrination
Grade school name calling = anything that makes him feel bad, regardless of whether it is true or not
Thoughtful discussion = regurgitating liberal indoctrination and competing on who is more liberal and progressive
Superficial talking points = anything that exposes the simplicity, stupidity, and/ or outright falsity of his views
Clever retorts = clever retorts are considered bad in this scenario, because, being exposed as a liar, he has none himself

EDIT: I forgot one.

I pointed out that BLM doesn’t fit into the right-left political divisions.

I referred to a specific incident and provided links.

:confusion-shrug:

There were a few attempts to discuss specifics, but buried under the usual school yard crap, which is all too common here. Unlike the usual “attack the outlier” crap from some posters, there isn’t any call to find agreement. But… instead of knee jerk repeating old tired talking points, perhaps adult conversation is possible? What are the several causes of a higher percentage of blacks committing crimes than their percentage of population? I can think of several, but why put it on virtual paper so the trolls can piss on it? Is there something wrong with detailed investigation of the whats and whys or is it just easier to toss out a superficial gloss as if that is truth? Perhaps there is something to be learned in our disagreements? Maybe some sort of compromise? Nah, it’s too much fun just bullshitting and the distractions keep us from having to think.

It’s bullshit alright, but it isn’t BLM. It’s right here.