No more talk about civil wars, outcome would be absurd.

Okay, Kropotkin and I had three discussions years ago in his uprising chitchats.

Basically, everyone except the Navy and half the Airforce is conservative in the military.

This means, most soldiers, and veterans with any meaningful combat experience, is conservative leaning.

Most hunters are rural, conservative leaning.

Most of Hillary’s supporters lack military supplies, outside of a tent they use for camping every few years to get to know the “great outdoors” at the closest campgrounds outside of the city, where they make smores, then snores.

If you asked the core hillary supporters to fill up their canteens, get ready to move out… Many would have a Starbucks thermal hanging off a decorative belt, perhaps a long lasting Ginsu knife ducktaped to the end of a plastic broom handle.

That’s ljke, 80% of your liberal army. Rest might know guys like Mr. Reasonable who can get them guns at a remarkably unreasonable price, who took a self defence course, own a purple or pink gun. Some of the military vets leaning left are going to flee these rag tag groups once they start forming, preferring to go it on their own with the few they can find of a similar skill set. Not many will find enough to form even a firing team, and those groups will be ambushed based, or never advance beyond the most rudimentary beginnings of a guerilla movement, like chopping down a powerpole in the middle of the night to knock out power, but they will miscalculate who is really liberal, vs conservative, by going after the rich… those people are ironically liberal, and all they did was turn the power out for their own people.

Let’s say for some impossible reason, they survive, raid armories, siege territory, cause most Americans to flee them, build training camps unmolested by helicopter or airforce raids or UAV Strikes… What will be their rallying cry?

Will Kropotkin be in the brushes for months at a time without bathing, slapping at mosquitos, walking on patrol to take out another group of marines while crying “Wolverines!”

When asked why they are fighting, how well will your average liberal under war leader Kropotkin accept the reasons why he us asking them to fight and due for him? So people can abort babies universally by federal mandate instead of state by state local control? That they are dying for LGBTQ Existentialism of the Legal Stage? (I don’t even know what the Q means, but it can’t be good, had Hillary eon, a dozen more letters would of been added.) That they are fighting to keep black people deeply impoverished and dependant on social handouts, instead of building up the economy and independence of minorities?

Nothing the left can say sounds worth dying for, comes off as rather absurd actually, and clearly against commonly held American beliefs.

I don’t think they are in a position to do anything, except maybe block access and siege Hawaii or Puerto Rico if the Navy backs them. I doubt Army and Navy in either location would go along, so it would just be a bunch of ships trying to hold out against the supplies of those two islands, but ships need supplies too. Not all the Air force and Navy would go along, and they run a very high risk of special forces boarding at night, fucking them up like it was the movie “Under Siege”.

Basically, it isn’t happening. I suspect the Democrats will continue prodding the race wars, started under Obama to distract everyone, but will increasingly fizzle over the years as Obama and Hillary loses more and more influence. Guys like Bernie Sanders will step in as the leadership, and they don’t want war. It is bad for reelecton. If Trump can’t show he started turning the economy around in four years, a successor to Bernie Sanders has a solid chance.